Horrifying History thread?

Horrifying history thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErH_5l0jPUw
youtu.be/DfVn-19v09I?t=5m21s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yum yum

>Mrs. Hattori
>Many were trapped under the debris of collapsed homes, crying for help, but were unable to escape and were eventually burned to death in the ensuing fires. Because those who were still alive were all badly injured, no one could afford to help one another. All one could do was to run away. I ran away to a nearby park with my mother, all the time looking at the people who were fleeing. Their clothes were all tattered and their singed hair bristled and stood on end. Years later the Hiroshima city government requested survivors to paint or draw pictures depicting their horrific experiences and these were collected. I was greatly moved and shocked by these graphic depictions showing people with burnt and swollen hands and faces like grotesque masks. Others were shown holding their exposed intestines and bowels, trying to prevent them from falling out. Some had an eyeball hanging down from their eye socket. A mother was holding a child with a missing ear; crying,” Oh, poor baby!” The burnt skin on the arms of many people became blistered and broken hanging down like rags, so they couldn’t their arms down and had to walk zombie-like with outstretched arms. Most people lost the ability to think and they just wandered with blank stares trying to escape the fear. Stopping would only make the fear real again and so everyone just aimlessly kept on walking as much and as long possible.

>Trusting greeks

A german missionary once gave a mongo chief a beautiful knife as a gesture of goodwill, the chief immediately used it to casually slice the throat of a passing slave girl no older than 10 and devoured her roasted

I am gonna need sources for that m8.

We wuz grilled

Yeah, when the missionary screamed at him in utter horror the chief said "You feed on lowly beasts like goats and chickens, we only eat the noblest creature. What is the difference between your custom and ours?"

Source you dumb niggers

Hell if I remember

Dismiss it if you want

This was in the last war is hell thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ErH_5l0jPUw
It all makes sense now.

As well as this.
youtu.be/DfVn-19v09I?t=5m21s

I don't know too much about the bombing or Japan, but why didn't they choose somewhere more sparsely populated to hit? Maybe one of the coastal islands.

Because fuck you.

>I built a pillar at the city gate and I flayed all the chief men who had revolted and I covered the pillar with their skins; some I walled up inside the pillar, some I impaled upon the pillar on stakes
-Ashurbanipal, king of Assyria
Single peeled oranges for sale? Is this from some place that has a food shortage due to war?

Considering the language, probably not.
Pretty sure it's more related to the home of the free and land of the brave.

>What is the difference between your custom and ours?
we don't eat men you retarded tribal

Reminds me of some Canadian indians who tried to sacrifice a girl to Niagra Falls

The whites demanded they stop and the shaman said "You people ramble to us about the glory of one ancient man being sacrificed for the greater good, hypocrites"

lmao
>tfw Christians think everyone can be saved through Christ when there are still tribal societies, like the Sentinelese, who haven't even come into contact with missionaries.

>One died on the cross (himself)
>One is killing a girl

Both are sacrifices brah, and who says the girl wasn't willing?

One was self-sacrifice that now we don't have to do, and the other is something they might have to keep doing.

Question, Veeky Forums

Is the blood eagle real?

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were both military targets that each happened to have large civilian populations. They didn't specifically target densely populated areas, they just accepted it as collateral damage.

Today I will remind them.

Ivy King was the inspiration for this movie