New i-D documentary

Exploring Ukraine's underground rave revolution.

youtu.be/P4G1r2u8m9g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYfJfCeQ8As
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

E F F A Y
F
F
A
Y

I love i-D documentaries. The only reason for me to go on YT once in a while

They're breddy gud

Bump

That was really great. Thanks for posting

Personaly this is why Gosha appeals to me.
It's not necessarily the clothing itself I like but more so
the culture behind the brand.
Maybe that's all hype is, wanting to be know to a specific sub-culture.
And that might be why i don't understand the supreme hype but understand the Gosha hype,
as I like the culture behind Gosha.
Or maybe im just a fuccboi.

really wish they'd do one about the original goths

the one about the mods is good

Fucking love this channel
The one about the illegal tattooing scene in korea is amazing

They conveniently forgot to mention the unprecedented influx of STDs and AIDS amongst the same community

They'll probably have more videos on the subject, they did around 3 about the South Korean beauty/underground tattooing scene

that one uglee looken ass bitch just wont let lil dude smash smfh

Yeah, great!

This, that eight part series on British style tribes, and the ones about South Korea and tattoos are easily the three best things from i-d so far

No problem.

"I dress like its the year 2666". So you like dressing to get raped, murdered, and disappear into the Mexican desert? Okay, pretentious twat

>Okay, pretentious twat
you seem much better

I am, tho.

cringe fuel. lol, that "designer"

>poor people getting trashed everyday instead of working for a better future for themselves. also shitty clothes and the designer was a joke

>Veeky Forums

pick one

hohols are the fucking worst, they're coming in herds to my country and live like hobos.

Are you just mad that you don't have access to effay slav raves ?

they probably smell sooo bad

i'm a slav myself, not jealous. these people are called 'bydlo' for a reason.

white culture like this will soon be completely eliminated by tolerance and inclusion

rip

there isn't one minority in the whole video. makes me sad to know i will never experience that. rip europa

slavs will never fuck their countries up

I feel like this as well.
The culture and history he's trying to show just appeals to me so much.

white only super state when?

this is what the world would look like if we palmed immigrants

Sorry, what do immigrants have to do with this? How are raves 'white culture'?

Raves are white culture because they originate from white countries.

And how do the immigrants impact the overall experience?
Also, don't they originate from London, which had always been a multicultural city? Modern white culture is a fiction, write people have no culture.

Maybe because their countries are already fucked up worse than many places in Africa and Middle East?

u fags dont even like techno, let alone parties
just stick to wearing full rick and staying in bed all day

Nice b8

>white culture

house music was invented by black queer people in chicago

almost all EDM has its roots in house music, funk, and disco

none of which were invented by white people

This is the reason i fux with Gosha. the culture behind the brand is fucking raw and underground. its a shame that hype beasts picked up so early on it and made it a meme in america... if you asked someone wearing gosha in the us what the brand means and stands for youd probably get a shitty answer :(

DEFINE "FUCKED UP."

>people actually believe slavs run around trashing their cities, drink vodka twenty four / seven, go on a rave every friday and wear adidas tracksuit.

holy shit, americans are fucking idiots
the 'gopnik culture' was left behind in late 90s - early 00s, and a lot of trends currently popular in america have their roots in russia (& friends)

she still managed to be more likeable than you will probably ever be

>sea of beautiful white faces
>actually emerging scenes, not decaying remnants of the early 2000's
might be time to move to Eastern Europe boys

word. this thread started good, and then /pol/ leaked.

i would break your nose if you said this to my face

why do minorities care so much white people wanna stay segregated? i honestly dont get it. i'm not even a le red pill hat tipper. but something about minority groups reactions to white people wanting to just be left as they are really bothers me

because apart from asians their races would be back in the jungle in under 50 years without the structure that white society provides for them

they're literally human ring worms

lol look, an ignorant dweeb

>no airhorns
>no smoke cloud
shit rave bunch of hipster posers.

guess who made the music that originated raves family

look at these fucking liberal posers
and OF COURSE, neo Veeky Forums admires them

>nigger creates basic 4/4 beat on a drumcomputer
>"yeah, and das why we invented all electronic music and shit #whiteappropiation"

What the fuck are you talking about? Apart from Moldova every Slavic country is more developed than the majority of African and Middle Eastern countries.

The problem with Slavic countries now is that there are loads of highly-educated people (educated in fields needed in richer countries) can not get jobs somewhere else due to visa restrictions. Just about all of my cousins have PhDs and hold doctorate titles, yet they are working as shelf stockers and elementary school teachers because they can't pursue anything outside of my country. I'll very likely face the same fate once I'm done at university.

start a yt channel and educate people sacha

WE
WUZ
SKRILLEX

While they didn't make rave music, Kraftwerk invented electronic music.

top quality b8 my friend
straight out of the youtube comments section

>who is schaeffer

I come from a Slavic country (Poland) and I know how much of a massive shithole eastern Europe is so lol, you don't need to tell me that bs
>) can not get jobs somewhere else due to visa restrictions
They should be able to get jobs in their own countries in the first place. You know why they can't? Because they live in underdeveloped shitholes and highly educated people unable to get managerial positions are a part of a larger problem.
Like lmao first you're trying to tell me that eastern Europe is a part of the developed world and then you're telling me that the only way you could make good living as a highly educated person is outside of your country, like, make up your mind man.

what did Veeky Forums think of i-D's doco on the Korean beauty industry???

youtube.com/watch?v=JYfJfCeQ8As

I love grace neutral

I'm not saying Slavic countries are highly developed, but compared to most African and Middle-Eastern countries, they are. That was my point.

I can already tell you're some clueless nigger from some shitty state in america, London hasn't always been multicultural and white people have a much better culture than some bottom-feeding gorillas in Chicago.

I'm white British m8, any mistakes in that post come from the fact that I was writing it while high. Still, I don't take back any of what I've said. White people have no culture of their own anymore (unless you consider racism and imperialism to be a culture lmao) Racism and posts like the ones I've replied to come from pure jealousy. Yes, even the first fucking raves in the early 90's were multicultural and open to all POC. Britain, especially London, is a fundamentally multicultural society.

Also I'd love to see some examples of the so called "white culture" lmao

epic bait

im black and whites do have a culture.

music that isnt rap or r&b
casseroles
going to college(like multiple generations not just 1 or 2)
voting
being republican
extremely lax parenting

you know white people shit. its offensive to say that they dont atleast have a culture desu

Why did you post that picture of yourself? I thought you said you were white???

>going to college(like multiple generations not just 1 or 2)
This could've been normal for people of colour as well if it wasn't for institutional racism.

ITT: bitter /pol/ tards who cant appreciate a bit of counter culture and who fail to realize everything is interconnected in some manner

hey guys anyone ever notice how white people don't season there food? what's up with that??? lmao white people BTFO!

Except that they're just genetically less intelligent and it's hence more difficult for them to complete higher education.

inb4 SAUCEEE, just fucking use google scholar and look up studies on the link between iq and race. There are dozens and literally ZERO show any basis to say that blacks are dumber just because of their environment.

Iq tests are a joke and have always been regarded as such by esteemed academics

Yeah who's heard of that white people culture such as art, theatre, film, technology, music, motoring among others.

White ppl BTFO!! Blacks be the superior kingz n queenz n shit

Your point is wrong and stupid

It reminds me of Vice old documentary videos you know, when they were good

> mathematical skills, spacial awareness, pattern solving and verbal comprehension are just right wing conspiracies to promote racism
alright

Yea, no

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Remember when a university degree meant an education, not indoctrination?

>ukraine
>raves
why the fuck are they raving aren't they having a civil war

white culture is literally your life

kek

> terrorwave>slav-core
why are they not out there fighting the Veeky Forums fight for their homeland baka

>that "designer"
kek this. 'expose' docs like these always manage to find the lamest fucks that are usually nobodies on the scene.

I'm sure the night is one of the most overground of kiev's if they have any real scene going on.

I-D's always so lazy and one-sided, they spend like a single weekend filming and meet just a handful of contacts and call it a day. well, not before spinning the same trite narrative of self-expression they do literally every single time.

& and all the kiddie suburban bumpkins who've never been to a party thinking these dorks are hot shit

my sides

fucking this

kiev is the seat of the openly-fascist western cuck government where there is no war.
strangely satisfying that not a word of ukrainian was spoken during the whole clip.

>Polaczek

thisssssssssss
IRL nobody gives a fuck about any of those clowns

How you fucking mong?

The lowest HDI of a Slavic country is Moldova with 0.693. That's higher than all but 7 out of 52 African countries. Which is an obvious majority.

Now exclude Moldova, then the Slavic country with the lowest HDI-rating is Bosnia and Herzegovina with 0.733, which is higher than every single African country bar three countries out of 52.

Now let's compare Slavic countries and Middle Eastern countries:
Slovenia: higher HDI than every MEA country
Czech Republic: higher HDI than every MEA country
Slovakia: higher HDI than 12/13 MEA countries
Poland: higher HDI than 12/13 MEA countries
Croatia: higher HDI than 9/13 MEA countries
Montenegro: higher HDI than 8/13 MEA countries
Bulgaria: higher HDI than 7/13 MEA countries
Serbia: higher HDI than 7/13 MEA countries
Macedonia and Ukraine: higher HDI than 5/13 MEA countries
Bosnia and Herzegovina: higher HDI than 5/13 MEA countries
Moldova: higher HDI than 5/13 countries