Meals

God tier effay meal

>recessed filter
kys

That's not a meal you stupid faggot.

+ extra salsa

>He isn't cutting constantly

fat spic, this isn't effay in the slightest.
First off, buy more and better cigs than that you fucking pleb. Secondly that's not a meal, it's a substitute for a meal if you can even count that as a sub.

We get it you don't eat food

Pic related is a sushirrito i tried the other day, trendy food always tastes mediocre to awful and this was awful lmao

Not effay, I'm just poor. If anyone has any healthy cheap suggestions that aren't eggs I'd love to hear them. I'm so mad at myself for buying this many eggs, they taste so gross.

I normally smoke spirits but my friend gave me that pack. I have this every morning and it keeps me sated until a light lunch .

how do u cook ur eggs?
buy some soy sauce
classic salt n pepper
use some sesame oil and pepper
mix with green onions and/or other veggies
fry potatoes and scramble with eggs
buy heavy cream and mix and scramble for fluffier eggs

Literally rice and beans. Seasoning and veggies, done. Fresh produce is very inexpensive and beans that arent canned are dirt cheap as well. You can live off of like 50$ or less a month this way.

Lmaoooooooo
I'm poor too and busy so I eat cereal and "baked" potatoes aka you put them in the microwave for 5 minutes

Breakfast

There's so many ways to cook eggs and utilize them in other dishes.

Eat them with ramen
Make french toast
make egg in a hole
put them in stir fry
put them in other types of stir fry
make pancakes and shit with them
eat more ramen

>fucking smoking

Made myself some oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon for breakfast

exactly. just throw shit together and it'll usually turn out okay

Fresh produce at farmer's markets can be cheap. frozen veggies can also be cheap.

Lately I've been making oatmeal, ramen (with an egg and spinach), and rice and veggies.
Best meal I've made was a slow-cooked roast with potatoes, egg noodles, onions, and carrots.

I usually just cook them in a pan and throw in some pepper. Next time I go to the store I'll pick up some beans, potatoes, green peppers and onions, thanks guys.

Mushrooms omlettes are dope. Whisked egg on butter pan then in a seperate pan cook mushrooms with dehydrated tomato, white onion, shallots, bell pepper then lay that shit in the egg batter and fold that fat fuck over.

I smoke weed for breakfast
I drink lean for breakfast
I take molly I take xanax
I can't eat no breakfast

calm down hungry skeleton

I'm white, and so is the chef that owns that restaurant, fuccboi.

calm down hungry skeleton

Fusion cuisine was a mistake

Oatmeal and tea for breakfast. Maybe some toast with honey if I'm feeling adventurous.

i don't know why but i laughed really hard at this post

>cigarettes
Holy shit why do people still smoke these?

kek

Pic related is an Veeky Forums breakfast

>Not just smoking a cig in the local cafe where your best friend is bartending and read some papers before going home and taking the shit you've been waiting last 10 days

nice /puuro/ senpai

>beans and rice

First rethink these eggs. Where I live whole chicken is much cheaper per protein than eggs. Also they are more versatile, just get some olive oil and curry then you can make curry braised breast that tastes much better than anything made with eggs. Now save the bones and when you have a good amount cook then in water to get chicken broth. Use the broth to season the beans (I love broth + cloves + salt). Get brown rice for better taste and fibers.

Lentils, Beans, Rice, Vegetables

I always add an egg and a tablespoon of peanut butter.

Not sure if this qualifies as Veeky Forums or just as NEET food (Im not one though).

eggs are fine man just gotta mix up how you prepare them or what you eat them with to keep it exciting

>stir fry
>pasta
>sandwiches
>pancakes
>ramen
the possibilities are endless user

you haven't had good fusion food then
s c r u b

honestly, enjoying the taste and act of smoking.
Still much more the case with weed and nicotine vapes dont do it for a smoker.

>peanut butter
WHY

My reaction at first too, but I encourage you to try it. I can almost guarantee your ramen will taste better.

Jam on Toast

Any jam's fine.

where are you from?
here parliaments are one of the best and most expensive cigs but i never came across them in west europe

>Bartending in a cafe

>they bought into the eating meat meme

Northern Virginia

w2c parliaments in London?

Man's not wrong.

It adds a pseudo pad thai flavor to your cheapo monosodium glutamate noodles.

Smoke shop maybe I personally smoke spirits normally, but i just happened on a pack of parliments

This

Coffee and cigarettes is for poseurs.

Today, I had a cup of tea and scones, w/ raspberry jam and cream. I also had a fruit salad.

Agree 100%. Quit smoking a few weeks ago and it feels bad man. A cig & a coffee whilst sitting on my balcony at 6am before the commute was one of the few daily pleasures I had, I guess my lungs feel a little better now.

If you consider this a meal, you can only be described as weak.

coffee is fine but provides no nutrition whatsoever, and cigarettes were only cool before the evidence against them became so compelling that you have to actually be retarded to smoke them

kek

>fucking smoking

>not smoking

we Veeky Forums now