1995 supreme box logo price ?

Just won a 1995 Supreme black on grey box logo t shirt in a competition, from the first ever set of box logo tees.

Just wondering if anyone knows how much this is worth? It's a sick collectors item but I'm not a massive supreme fan and got bills and shit.

condition is like 8 or 9 out of 10 i think

$5

Sorry to brake it to you but it looks like a fake.. why is the spacing on the tag uneven?

no way, more dan dis

nh no way man, the guy runs raffles all the time and is very respected in the community man, health with him before. the supreme tag looked like that back then.

$10?

maybe like 150$ maybe more

Vintage bogo tees in top tier condition will run somewhere in the mid to high 300s depending on size (more for small medium slightly less for large xl)

I'm not even joking, grats on the win

ah sick man! thanks for the info.

Go head over to the subreddit (/r/supremeclothing) and post a l/c thread out there first of all cause they know better about the early shit than most of the people here

Like unironically

Does anyone here ever cop supreme?

>/r/supremeclothing

OP here, sometimes, but usually only because i know i can trade it up for other clothing or sell for more than what i bought it for, pretty good store of value as far as clothing goes

>reddit

yooooo, i thought i was the only one using this pic for reactions. good shit my guy

I mean how many people actually wear their stuff?

its pretty much young rich kids

this. if you're not bullshitting, go check if it's legit, ask for pricing on supreme subreddit and grats

That's not what a teeshirt tag looks like

Its the only current brand i buy, starting to pick up some Noah stuff though

Supreme sucks major dick

Why do people pay upwards of $200 for a sub-par quality tee with a shitty box logo print on it that is bound to crack after a few wears?

>b-b-b-b-but my supreme makes me cool!!!111!!!1!1111!!11 im so streetwear hehehe

go fuck yourself

I used to like Supreme's designs until i realised the amount of garbage they release and the fact that there are so many resellers that just want to squeeze money out of customers who then have to pay more than twice the price of the garment they want to purchase for nothing, just because resellers are too lazy to earn money the conventional way

And before you call me some middle-aged cuck, I'm a fucking teenager that doesn't like Supreme

and by the $200 tee i mean people who pay for resale

their box logo is so unoriginal yet people cough up hundreds to look cool

The only supreme t shirt I actually like is the one pictured

rest are usually garbage