Big Feet Freaks

I'm a size US 13 and there are some shoes that look plain fucking retarded on me. What shoes work / don't work for above average shoe sizes? Unrelated: What do you guys think of the Primeknit Meme Smiths?

shit man, I'm a size 8 and I feel like a clown, how do you even walk?

How fucking short are you? I'm 5'7" and a size 10 and I have no problem.

I don't fucking know my dude. I'm 6'1" so they don't look SUPER disproportionate but there are still certain shoes that just look dumb. Chucks for example.

13 is still within the normal range at least. My younger brother wears a 15 at 6'2". He hasn't stopped growing yet, either.

I wish I had big feet. It's manly as fuck.

Here's our shoes together. I wear a women's 7.

I feel this. I'm 5'10'' and wear a size 11. This isn't SUPER big, but it's harder to find shoes a lot of the time.

I'm size 13 and 6'1". I stick to boots pretty much entirely, and avoid dress shoes at all costs. I think coming higher up on the ankle helps balance things out, and boots in general are made to look big so it doesn't seem so out of place in larger sizes.

is it true?that having big feet means having a big dick?

I feel that shoes with short lacing and uninterrupted upper won't do good, like Vans slip-ons, as opposed to Stans (long lacing) or for example Y-3 Qasas (they have short lacing, but the horizontal straps on the upper break it up). Basically avoid shoes that have vertical lines on the upper when looking down at them, and horizontal lines when looking at them from the side (for example Puma logo, which elongates the shoe), and aim for the opposite. Avoid Puma and Nike logos.

No, as a size 11 I have a very average dick.

Nah. Just nah. Vans authentics are some of the smallest profile shoes around. I also have a pair of pumas that are specifically the most slimming / concealing to my disproportionately huge feet.

Just avoid basketball shoes and try to stick with all black except where you feel confident.

i'm 5'6 and wear a size 9
really skinny feet, some silhouettes definitely look like clown shoes on my feet

I'm a size 13 US (size 47 EU) and my dick is 6inches in length. It's also 6 inch in girth though so idk.

>avoid dress shoes at all cost
I fucking feel you bro

6' size 13 here. i feel you man. shit sucks. when i wear my AJ1 breds i feel like a straight clown... but they so comfy..

anyway its better being a man w big feet than a woman w big feet.

size 14 foot w 7 inch dick, pretty accurate to the rule

deformed

idts. im size 11 with a small to average dick.
my dad is the same height as me, has smaller feet and a large dong.

I've been wanting to ask this for awhile now.Would someone with big feet wear slim type shoes too make their feet look smaller, or big shoes because big feet work with them?

Personally I think slim shoes would accentuate how freakishly long our feet are (See: )

But big shoes make big feet look clunky and clumsy. Tis the curse of the Big Feet

6'4 size UK 13/US 14 here.

AMA reddit.

The rule of thumb is to try and match shoe silhouettes to the general fit of the outfit. As a big guy (for you) it becomes even more important to pay attention. In a baggier fit feel free to pick a larger or more boxy shoe. Be conscientious that contrasting will result in people thinking your outfit is "off" from the imbalance and you have little leeway.
pic unrelated

171cm

my brother, 13 here also
honestly though 13 is big but not ridiculously huge, as long as you're pretty tall you should look fine in just about anything
unfortunately a lot of designers don't make shoes in size 46

Same guy here. What basic shoes would you guys rec that don't make my feet look too big. I have a pair of pumas, asic gsm, janoskis, stans that I haven't worn yet but I fear buying new shoes that I'm unable to try on because stupid stores dont have my size (I wish I could try on gel lyte 3s/5s).

Any recommendations? Also don't wear skinny jeans or converses guys that's all I know

US12 here. 13 is about the limit of "normal sizes" so shouldn't be too hard to find stuff in stores.

I honestly find it weird when men have tiny feet.

Thats nothing to be proud of lmao