Hair General

Last one almost 300

Starting the thread with my 10 months pain and agony. It's starting to look decent, finally.

Other urls found in this thread:

eleven.se/en/maria-nila-repair-shine-smoothing-drops-23893.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

of* lol

Looks good. What do you use for that texture? I have the same exact length and it's frizzy as fuck

looks really good dude. what cut did you have before this?

I wash the hair almost every morning and I use some kind of organic poo and conditioner every time.

After that I just dry it with towel and apply some mousse to the hair and then just blow dry it.

To finish it off I use a little bit of styling balm

Thanks man!

This is me maybe 2 months after the last time i cut it.

It looks like shit in this pic lol

I never get responses in these threads
I'm in need of suggestions tho

What are some good short hairstyles for men with Wavy hair?

Hey Veeky Forums does anyone what lengths Routh has here? I want to go for this haircut because it is simple as fuck and I have thick straight hair. I've been letting my hair grow recently but not really sure what to do with it. Was looking also for something that requires actual maintenance that I can't just do at home at periods of 4-6 weeks at a time since the two week shit is just too much of a hassle for me.

Anyways what kind of length does he have on the sides and top? It's hard to tell.

Gorgeous hair, user. Just beautiful. Damn.

Qt. Do u gay sometimes?

sry for shit quality

What can I do with this?

the dude on the right actually looks like a fucking action figure

Grow it out.

I need this info

Let's get to it Veeky Forums

You look 14

Looks good mate. Anything short would look good with that face.

Well done.

>organic poo
ew?

Story of my life sadly

JUST

thanks

Thank you so much!

Bump

If you want that cut, just show the picture to the barber.

I'm asking for the length of the guys hair so I can check for the most basic thing first. Too see how much hair I need to even be able to go to someone so they can cut it like this.

decent? i wanna fuck your hair man

Could I pull off Cillian Murphy's haircut in Peaky Blinders ?

You should vlog a manifesto

Bump I don't want it to be so bulky and stiff and thick, I want it to move around when I move and not stay still and frizzy and gross all the time

Rate mates

very normal

i know i posted in last nights thread but i wanna get a little more feedback.

>the left is what i got as my last cut

>the right is my current hair after about 3+ months of growth

should i revert to my last cut or just trim the current one and keep the general shape?

What should I do with this? I need to get it trimmed soon.

i think you could, it's just a classic HY cut

go for it, it'll look good

literally anything

Can someone please recommend what to do with my hair?? I'm tired of it looking Afro-ish.

without being able to see your face shape nobody here can give you good advice

rate my hairline

i have the same hair as you but it looks worse on me because round face :(

Not sure what to do at my haircut tomorrow. Considering buzzcut. Thoughts?

why rate it?

you're balding homes

Need some help, fo real.

and one more

What do you guys think? Any recommendations

Side view

Literally kys tier hair texture. Indonesians and pooinloos have woat hair genetics. Buzz it.

Other side view

I would look like shit with a buzz cut, can I do anything to take off all that bulk and make it less stiff??

Shave those awful sideburns.

You look like you're balding. I would either buzz all over or get sides and back buzzed #1 or #2 and blend with top. Not much else you can do.

I look like a penis with it buzzed

But yeah, I'm a fucking idiot. I don't know why I kept my sideburns like that for so long.

A little better right?

I like having long hair. I don't like having poofy ass fucking hair whenever it gets long. How the fuck do I get my long hair to just stay down? Trynna grow my hair out like pic related OP

you cant. suck it up princess

How do i fix this?
Most tolerable is right to left parting...

kek

what the fuck is this

what do i do with my "hair"

Yeah, buzz it bb

Are you....in the famous Veeky Forums meetup picture....

Doesn't look too bad

It looks good senpai

how do i into long hair? what to look for?

get a hat for the awkward phase

a drawing of my hair issues, the shit just doesn't seem to work with me.

There are parts that curl a certain way and cause flat spots parting from both sides.

I'm just not sure how to fix it

Last cut looks pretty bad man. Just trim what you got.

How do you guys go about finding good barbers/stylists? All those in my area are shit

usually trial and error

when you find one you like, get their card with their times on it and schedule with them from then on.

or if you know someone with a good cut, just ask them where/who they go to.

I've been told from my friends that my hair is complete shit and looks like split pubes. I don't know if its just my autism that thinks it looks okay or not. Is it shit ?

yes

you'd look siqq with a buzz tho

thanks for using the right thread :^)

;( what's shit about it?

you could tough it out and keep growing it and go for a young leo kind of look, which would be nice.

but i can't tell what type of hair you have in the pic, it looks like it's too curly/kinky to pull off the curtains.

you have the face for a buzz cut tho. i have a friend who looks a bit like you and he's been rocking a buzzcut for years. imagining him with any other hairstyle would be weird, like a buzz is the best thing he could have.

i say go for a buzz

I call this the solid six out of ten

Are there any hair products that make your hair look greasy without clogging up the pores on your head??

which haircut will suit my face?

what do? Do I just have rly obnoxious thinning on side now? Can I no longer get fades or any cut under 3 on my side?

Also, I showed her this pic, but I guess she stopped cutting short when >mfw hairline

lots of conditioner, lots of wax. You need to weigh it down. There are also small tubes with silicon based shit that weigh it down. Few drops necessary. Will look though the house whether I still have some.

Shit's normal, you just have very thick hair.

Not sure but I have the strongest urge to kiss you through my phone screen

hm so, it didn't work quite as I expected. I thought it was something that would weigh it down, but apparently its purpose is to shine and protect from rain.

it's this: eleven.se/en/maria-nila-repair-shine-smoothing-drops-23893.html

pic related is the result. top is without.

conclusion: this stuff does fuck all.

Trying to grow my hair out from an undercut, pic related. Any tips on how to make it look not-terrible during the transition phase? I haven't cut the top part since January. It's extremely thick and pretty wavy.

I look like a baby with a buzz cut is there anything else I can do?

Wat

What do you think about I on the left, getting the haircut to the right?

Post better picture?
Also face might help.

kekil

Sure go for it although your is already almost exactly like that.

It looks good to me as it is. What don't you like about it? You should get the top trimmed so that it's more even length if you want it to lay flatter.

Last time I got it cut I just had a normal undercut with a fade on the sides a bit.
This time it would be an angular fringe. The top would be more faded into the sides until about the temple and the hair would hang over the shaved part, along with the back fading more than the sides.
Also just really need to get it thinned out and textured.
How mine was cut was more like the picture on the left, and how this style of hair is cut is like the on the right. Although I'd like it to be a lot more similar to the picture in my first post.

I've just never had a haircut that striking, so I wasn't sure if I should go through with it.

Bump

inb4 sandnigger

How to cut and what products to use to pull young Leo Hair? Any suggestions?

It's not likely that you'll be able to pull it off.
You have to have ridiculously good aesthetics to make it look as good as he does.

wtf do i do with this hair?

i know i look like a tard, just wanted to know if even my hair sucks
INB4 joint

That's my hair after I wash it or get it wet,it days out really fast

You should be a tranny