Denim jacket inspo thread

denim jacket inspo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

waywardst.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Help me out famalams.

Should I go with a faded dark grey jacket, or a clean black one?

my wardrobe is mostly monochrome/edgy. I feel black is more versatile but I already have a couple of black jackets

faded grey would look good imo

reminds me of that one australian dude who kept posting the pic of him in grey sweats with a denim jacket and really dirty white chucks lol

I have that jacket. Fits good

Figure out what you would wear it with and then go to some shops and try on both black & grey with those fits. You'll be able to tell straight away what one looks/works best.

Got a few inspo pics to dump. Saving them off my pinterest now.

1/?

3/15

Getting hit with post timers. Any interest?

Denim jackets are ugly as shit and only plebs wear them

4/15

5/15

Sorry for shitty image size. Pinterest fucks with the resolution when I download

6/15

7/15

8/15

9/15

10/15

Fantastic

11/15

12/15

13/15

14/15

15/15

>my LVC Type III has wide sleeves and bunches up in an ugly way

what do?

add an extra button around the cuff for extra taper
is it the sleeves that bunch up? i suppose you could cuff them

I mean to say that it's too wide around the bicep/upper arm: I can tailor fairly proficiently but altering this would require deconstructing and resewing the shoulder holes, which would be much more trouble than I fear it would be worth

eh, i wouldn't worry about it dude. thats likely just the way its built for the most part. i doubt it looks as bad as you think it does.

You have a levis jacket? Damn bro, that was a helpful post.

>tfw mostly only like denim jackets if they're levis
>tfw current levis jackets are made of poor quality thin denim that looks shit, and the sleeves are too short
>tfw hard as fuck to find a vintage one without stains and one that isn't a really ugly boxy fit

I own an LVC and APC denim jacket (pic is the latter), they're both fairly slim-fit although the APC fits as though it was tailor-made and doesn't have the abhorrently wide arm openings as most denim jackets tend to run

>I only like levis
>but the current quality is shit
>and vintage ones fit me horribly

???

why do you burgers have such a massive fetish for this shit brand

it's not really a shit brand, but it's becoming one. which is why levis vintage clothing exists.

Because when I find one that fits, it's perfect for me. Don't be so hostile you insufferable cunt.

Sleeves look too short

I tailored them that way, I have a marked and pronounced dislike for jacket sleeves I perceive as too long (anything in which the cuff end is at or extending past the narrow space between the wrist bone and widening of the hand)

That looks incredibly uncomfortable m8

Look at Japanese brands. Levi's repros for days. I'm sure you can find something that ticks all those boxes but it's harder to find aged washes. Most are one-wash or raw.

looks gross

>tfw 6'5"

If I went over there, I wonder if I could get a custom made one.

Look at TCB's 50's jacket. I just got one in 42 and it's quite slim and long. I don't have it or the measurements handy but I'm 6' with a long torso and it falls at least an inch below my belt.

Where can I get good chinos/khakis like that pair in the top left? Most of the ones I find have too low a rise (notably Uniqlo's chinos).

God damn he looks fly.

bills khakis

for some reason I can't find any pictures from this movie of him in this jacket where he isn't either standing all weird, really far away, looking weird with a mask over his face, or completely covered by the dashboard of a car and this is the best I could find, but the jacket does look great on him in the movie.

Found it, 69cm from bottom of collar to hem and 53.5cm from pit to pit. Full Count makes one that's a similar size but a lot more expensive.

Neighborhood makes a slim fit chino that has a significantly higher rise than Uniqlo. I measured 4cm longer in my size.

instagram fashion core. do not wear.

also baaad.

cool

edgy crap.

stop posting forever.

arms are too long and shoulders are too wide
proves yet again that lighting and picture construction gets idiots wet

w2c tote bags familia?

not posting the website here soz.

Lame cunt

funnily enough my friends compare me to that character all the time cos i wear a denim jacket similar to him

>being this gullible to good lighting and an SLR

sorry, it's a brand made in my house and this is Veeky Forums. here's a picture feat. my hand though ;)

That was tough

waywardst.com

>waywardst.com

hence the ;)

Austyn Gilette