Why don't niggers wear baggy clothes anymore?

Why don't niggers wear baggy clothes anymore?

Cause they are too poor and can't afford the extra fabric

I didn't know Rick Owens did pink clothes.

Because this isn't 2004 anymore, moron.

they still do. go to the nearest ghetto. baggy clothes isn't an aesthetic, it's because they can't afford shit that fits.

kek, rick owens fanboys gonna rage at this post in 3 2 1...

it became to hard to run from cops in them

They be gettin woke.

because of the internet, they are increasingly aware of how fucked up they are, so they try to remedy the problem by dressing less obnoxiously (still obnoxious)
instead, they prefer to listen to music where the vocalist makes gun noises with his mouth like an 8 year old

soulja boy was already rocking those bapestas in like 2008... trendsetter

>2008
>Bape
>Trendsetter
Huehuehue

real hood niggas do. they wear baggy clothes because they're all hand-me-downs. fake ass niggas tried to cop this look for a while and then it got popular with the mainstream. then hiphop styles started changing and so all the fake ass niggas followed the newer trends since they actually had money to buy different clothes. but a nigga in a du-rag, wife beater, and some dickies shorts will always be a real one.

Suburban white kid detected.

lmfao i'm crying there's no way you're actually a minority

Tyler the Creator and similar young black men started rapping about things besides how great they are. Now its acceptable to rap about the bullies in grade school and wear phosphorescent colors and talk about anime.

Just wait a few years, he will be.

tips hat

they still do

christ how stupid are you?

You know, this is a totally fair post.

dope fit

Rick doesn't do loosewave you newfag. Lurk more

Baggy nigger clothing is not the same as loosewave.

>posts this pic

The guy I was replying to implied that Rick did that type of clothing which was loose.

>rick doesn't do one-size oversize tees

>what is nitpicking

>what is getting btfo

My drug dealers dad does, and he is an OG along with his crew. They only listen to big lurch and think future and Kayne West are faggots in skinny jeans.

Kanye brought the preppy nigger look back then young darkies started dressing like him.

Then darkies like Wiz Khalifa, Tyler the creator and Donald Glover started wearing skinny fit clothes and all the young negros followed

Probably the worst I've seen is fucking darkies wearing saggy skinny jeans. Fucking degenerates