Mfa accepts everything they see and most people dress badly

mfa accepts everything they see and most people dress badly

Veeky Forums is way too hostile and derailed from fashion

Is there anything in between that isn't dead like SuFu?

r/teenfa

r/streetwear
just kidding

we should create a sub for this. like one that isn't garbage

bump

and why would you want that?

nothing good ever breeds in comfort, which is mfa. giant hugbox and ultra tolerant to everything

Veeky Forums will rip you into shreds, and pinpoint even smallest things, but that's kinda the point

they will criticize EVERYTHING, every choice, even something not directly, immediately related to clothing

and you should be grateful for that desu

nobody will be as honest and truthful and sincere to you as Veeky Forums

nobody

cherish it

picrelated, cool bike?

>Veeky Forums will rip you into shreds, and pinpoint even smallest things, but that's kinda the point
this is only beneficial if the people doing it have any fucking idea of what they're talking about, and the demographic of Veeky Forums these days don't have a clue
>they will criticize EVERYTHING, every choice, even something not directly, immediately related to clothing
no, they will call you names because you wear what they happen to dislike regardless of whether it has merit or not

if you think Veeky Forums is a good place these days, you're part of the problem lmao

Naw dude, this is a cesspool of gay insecure r9k and overall Veeky Forums autists seasoned with a shopping addiction. This place sucks just as much as mfa. Just look at waywt, it's laughable.

> if you think Veeky Forums is a good place these days
i dont
also drop the condescending tone, fuckboi :^)

but its much better than mfa

you just sound like your fit was ripped to pieces or someone called your favorite designer a talentless hack without bothering producing a wall of text of ''''''''''''''''constructive criticism''''''''''' and thats why you're butthurt

You want him to cherish shitposting? Loving every laugh

> cherish shitposting

>but its much better than mfa
Doesn't mean it's good, which is part of OP's point, he wants a middle ground between full normie and full autist

you sound like a fucking moron

Projecting a bit hard there, high schooler.

there's really no middle ground

best thing you can do is use multiple fashion forums or whatever, accepting each one's flaws.

e.g. Veeky Forums - poorlings, shitposting, Veeky Forums culture leaking; good for - i dunno, something, because I keep coming here

that place that russian faggot found - richer people, better and more UNDERGROUND clothes, but this retarded liberal artsy pretentious twat atmosphere

and so on and so forth

your mom will die in her sleep tomorrow if you dont apologize

cursed!

projecting my cock into your mouth m8

a literal 15 year old lmao
you must be 18+ to use Veeky Forums

HAHA DUDE YOU;RE SO ADULT XD XD XD I BETR YOU ONLY WEAR EXCLUSIVE JAPANESE RAGS FROM RAKUTEN XD

8 c h a n Veeky Forums, but posting is very comfy, to one post a day.

dont post at me anymore famiglia

CURSED!

YOUR MOM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TOMORROW UNLESS YOU APOLOGIZE

Where's the place that russian faggot found? I want to check it out

UGH I ALWAYS FORGET ITS NAME

UNWOVEN

>Is there anything in between that isn't dead

I wish...
Also implying 4 c h a n isn't dead in another way...