Veeky Forums caps thread

Veeky Forums caps thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BMW199U/ref=pd_aw_sim_193_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=41mm0PtC9cL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL100_SR100,100_&refRID=783N8VV5PPTTED0QYXFM
emma-stone.biz/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=414
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

W2c?

Thoughts? Copped this today.

i want dis

bumpers ny

just copd

fucking dope

thx. Thrifted it for fucking 10 czk (40 cents). Czech thrift stores are dope.

>le ironic hat maymay

I saw some guy wearing a screenprinted pepe the frog hat yesterday. The hat itself was pink. Embarassing.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01BMW199U/ref=pd_aw_sim_193_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=41mm0PtC9cL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL100_SR100,100_&refRID=783N8VV5PPTTED0QYXFM

that was me

your comment was not nice

MAGA fuckwits are so depserate to have celeb support they resort to terrible shoops.

emma-stone.biz/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=414

it's a pretty good shoop 2bh

now that $13 blue one is an offer I can't refuse. damn. thanks for showing me.

or it's because it's fucking hilarious

source?

recently purchased

I got it at my local skate shop. It's a bootleg cap but good quality. I'm sure you can find it online.
Don't cop if you don't listen to Minor Threat.

jesus christ are we getting raided by /pol/ tonight?

I didn't say anything to him.

W2c

Bernie will never become president.

Boucle Preme hat

Political wear is not fashionable. Never has been, never will be. Especially not during this election. So go ahead, spend money on a hat that you'll eventually come to remorsefully throw in the bin after either a.) Trump loses the election, or b.) Trump wins the election and fails as a President. You're literally stooping down to the level of slobbering Bernie Sanders/Hillary troglodytes when you wear that shit.

A person who leads a fashionable lifestyle has political beliefs they can defend but do not advertise candidates like fucking billboards

Do they sell Maga hats at trump hotel in Vegas?

>remorsefully throw in the bin after either a.) Trump loses the election
o i am laffin. It's the other way round.

hi

not even american but considering buying these desu. a little late to the whole ironic buckethat by three or four years even but fuck it