Sunglasses

w2c these sunglasses at? looking for a cheaper alternative

Other urls found in this thread:

hm.com/us/product/90859?article=90859-A&cm_mmc=pla-_-us-_-ladies_accessories_sun-_-90859&gclid=Cj0KEQjw1cS6BRDvhtKL89em1oIBEiQAtZO5x_dRUf5QGZF1LPEkY6n-qi6AmlTdB6Iz5apTQzUIPbcaAkk18P8HAQ
instagram.com/katsummi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ray bans online or any sunglass hut dipshit

>
hm.com/us/product/90859?article=90859-A&cm_mmc=pla-_-us-_-ladies_accessories_sun-_-90859&gclid=Cj0KEQjw1cS6BRDvhtKL89em1oIBEiQAtZO5x_dRUf5QGZF1LPEkY6n-qi6AmlTdB6Iz5apTQzUIPbcaAkk18P8HAQ

anyone have any advice on what these are called? Look like Oakley's but can't find them. Help is appreciated.

autism visors

Did I ask for an opinion or help?

I'm helping you not like like a retard.

You're welcome.

lol I really hope you don't actually think these look good desu

The true retard has revealed himself.

aliexpress

I've seen some like that made by a company called 'P.C. Principals'.

speed dealers

wow
autism

Those look like tinted safety glasses.

I absolutely love the look of the tortoise shell clubmasters (I grabbed the white ones)

I have an identical pair I got from basic training, brand name may be "Revision".

What shape for this kind of face?

go to your local high school's science or woodshop classroom and steal a pair of safety goggles.

Damn if you parted your hair and let it fall down the sides of your face you'd be a 10

kill yourself ugly yellow gook

I need legit sites to buy a Ray-Ban
It's too expensive in it's original website, is there any way for me to grab a wayfarer for $50-$90?

if he's a 10 im a hundred

aviators

instagram.com/katsummi/

>her bf is some white trash neckbeard looking fag

RRREEE

What sunglasses do I get with the big ears I have. When I wear glasses I always think the glasses "pull" down my ears, making them look even bigger/floppier.

do these suit me

faggot

they look ok for your face shape i just hope you dont keep your hair like that all the time

What's wrong with his hair?

not saying its bad hair but he could style it and have it look a lot better.

with his face shape he can literally do anything and look good.

nice meme bud

Are legit raybans not just chinese made crap these days?

I know they have a reputation from the past, but like all modern mass produced fashions they have shifted to china.

IIRC you can't even determine which models are chinese made and which are made in "europe" by imported chinese coolies.

how should i style it?

Tiger

Hey Veeky Forums, what do you guys think I should do with my long hair? It used to be short, but now I got used to it being long

gf bought me these

what glasses would fit my face?

Go to one of the thousands of hair threads on this board. Lurk more, newfag.

you look handicapped. so ill allow it this time.
for the advice
you look shit with long hair

clubmasters

freshly copped these. I love them

I actually have a pair of those, and I even found them for a pic.

My dad gave them to me when I was a kid because I thought they looked cool. He had a lot of those plastic safety glasses as well to put into perspective, not sure if these have properties of

I used them with a army-shape cap during some primary school summers before the energy drink brands started really gaining popularity and everyone had a cap with Monster / Rockstar etc. on it.

Nope, u iz still retarded

Got this for like 5 dollars

You look like a child.

Most people here are children. How have you not realised this long ago?

w2c sunglasses with frames like these?