>tfw only style i can wear comfortably is street wear
>see other blacks trying white clothing styles
>they look retarded
>tfw see white boys pulling every single style off flawlessly
>including street wear

god i wish i was white just for the style bonus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-_QKyipj_Y
pancoat-store.com/products/copy-of-ppoipcr03u-popdragon-crewneck-a-1-ip-ultra-navy-2-colors
youtube.com/watch?v=-pv8mCHbOrs
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just be tall and thin

>tfw cant speak to any of my classmates
>tfw im white
>canada

t-thanks multiculturalism

Iktf user, I'm only half south African but I got stuck with shit eyes and very thick and wirey hair I can't do shit with.

It's no wonder Africans are always pissy at whites when they are literally better at every thing then us.

dude do you realize how pathetic you sound. you're probably some ass ass hurt white guy pretending to be black

mixed race masterace

No friend, the problem is probably that you are just ugly.
I see tons of blacks pulling all kinds of styles.

>>including street wear

Literally what? Most people who say they are into "street wear" are pasty losers like Mike The Ruler,

this

>including street wear

a black person definitely wrote this

>tfw black
>tfw people compliment you on your fits
>tfw you can wear whatever the fuck you want to wear
>tfw sat on a bench in a park and got two phone numbers without even opening my mouth
>tfw consider myself a 6/10 now that I stopped lifting
>mfw

lol the insecurity

>tfw black
>tfw have already found a style i am comfortable with
>mix between meme fashion/minimalism/slacker core
>tfw always get compliments on clothes and glasses
>tfw best friend always trying to copy you
>tfw slowly branching out into comfy core
>tfw can't wait for fall and winter to get here so i can try it out.

>tfw sat on a bench in a park and got two phone numbers without even opening my mouth

how is this even...

im half asian so i can pull of some asian styles pretty well without looking too edgy

just go full goof ninja if you're an exotic looking black dude. no one will make fun of yoh because they are afraid of being seen as racist

Nigga fuck outta here, you sound like a whiney bitch

>including street wear

white boys look trash in street wear, thats why they have to mx into prep and what not.

>tfw Arabic
>dece facial features
>but skinny as fuck
>face looks really masculine while body is SLPcore
>tfw only like cutesy girls
>but only cutesy girls like white dudes

I'm guessing most of the responses here are nigganons so question.

What are done black hairstyles?

this

op is probably buttblasted race baiter

Black and asian people are Veeky Forums though.

Did you know that Latinos and black people can develop muscle more easier? because of approcane sweat glads, however it leaves them more smelly. youtube.com/watch?v=1-_QKyipj_Y

I wish i was asian and not Latino so i could pull off the cute unisex clothing that just look gay on other races like

pancoat-store.com/products/copy-of-ppoipcr03u-popdragon-crewneck-a-1-ip-ultra-navy-2-colors

They can also get away with being manletts over us for some reason, also that genetic high performance intelligence.

Dindus up in this thread mad as shit at OP for exposing their subhumanity

KEK

shitskin poo in loo master race reporting in
everything looks awful on me
im not even from there, nor my family

the funny part is I bet you probably only like cutesy white girls.

My ex was half Spanish and Arabic, and she's the definition of cutesy.

ATRL?

>tfw my diaspora in my country is literally under 100k
I feel like an alien, even though I am white.

>just be tall
yeah like you can choose to be tall

>tfw basically this
>but asian
>asian androgyny negated

Wew, I was wondering where the weekly race bait thread was

>tfw asian
>tfw being able to pull off every style

>only in ur mind, manlet

white folks stay hating
white girls stay giving it up
its a cold world but we adapted and we taking yall hoes frfr

>mfw mixed good looking asian
>mfw 5'7
>mfw big forehead
>mfw I could deal with the big dome piece if I was at least 5'10

i'm half asian and I have a big forehead too senpai
u r not alone, stay stronk

I think white people in streetwear is corny as fuck what are you talking about?

White kids in supreme and Jordans looks so bad.

>itt: white people pretending to be black
black people pull off EVERY style better than white people, especially if you're dark skinned

lol

bigger dick = better style

>shitskins actually believe this

this lmfao idk what youre talking about im black and dont wear streetwear and im pretty popular with the ladies. if anything we get that ethnic advantage son. also genetically speaking we got that height and naturally well sculpted body bro dont sleep on niggers. you'd prob pull off more looks if you were more comfortable with yourself

ALSO HAVE YOU SEEN THE HAIRLINES ON THIS BOARD HAHAHA

This I remember growing up I wanted to be white so bad. Now I wouldn't have it anyway, everything white people do is so fucking corny in my eyes. Have you seen 90% of this board. White kids are wild and greasy

>little dick white cucks think they can pull off streetwear

>Cumskin actually takes the bait

honestly i hate reading threads that involve black people issues. the way black people talk about white people on the internet is unsettling as fuck. not just on Veeky Forums but literally the whole internet. i swear these black people are just itching for their chance to revenge enslave white people

got me questioning all my black friends intentions

yeah i know what you mean. makes me wonder what my black friends say about me behind my back

dont worry, black people are too stupid to ever achieve something like that. although white liberal cucks are slowly helping them right now

i am latino and live in a asian/hispanic neighborhood and asians do smell, mostly like fucking gross ass food but if its not like that then they dont smell.

DESU, I'm persian, and I can pull of whatever the fuck I want. Streetwear looks goofy, so I don't even want to. Chin up, nigger.

no you cant

I'm not white and I do agree that the whole stigma that everyone has against white people is kinda shitty

But at least you guys have it only on the internet and I have to deal with seeing shit about my race on the news every day and people literally rallying against me to leave this country IRL.

lol the mayo is uncozy.

But seriously I don't think you realized how much openly racist shit I have to deal with both on and off the internet, black people have a reason to be bitter. You guys are awful pieces of shit, that like to poke fun and treat us and our culture like a commodity, shit is really annoying and gross.

But at the end of the day I wouldn't trade being black for anything white people are so fucking lame.

if it werent for whites you would never know what its like to work a day in your life (back when you were picking cotton)
if it werent for whites you would still be living in grass huts in africa

I'm Persian too, im Feels good man. >always get compliments on hair
>girls think me saying I'm 'Persian' is exotic as shit

Yeah, sort of can. Amongst non-persians, I look euro, since I have brown hair/green eyes. Pigfuck white people look hilarious in anything but prep.

nah i can't understand why you're bitter. but it still takes me back when i see the horrible shit you have to say about individuals who did absolutely nothing to you

the internet has made me significantly more wary of non white people and their intentions in society

>Tfw White
>Tfw Irish
>Tfw 5 ft 7
>tfw just wanna be James Dean
Fml.

>if it werent for whites you would never know what its like to work a day in your life (back when you were picking cotton)
>if it werent for whites you would still be living in grass huts in africa

Lol miss me with this /pol/ shit. White people didn't do shit for me, I thank them for nothing.

You say that like I should be grateful for years of oppression and being treated and still viewed like second class. But maybe you'll understand stop being edgy and racist when you turn 17.

Seriously take an AA studies course in college and maybe you'll understand, that is if you really want to be the "educated superior" you truly claim to be

Dadash, i know what you mean lol, but I always say I'm Iranian to avoid being an iranian stereotype.

>take an AA studies

lol?

>nah i can't understand why you're bitter.

Seriously is it that hard I can 100% explain it to you?

>the internet has made me significantly more wary of non white people and their intentions in society
Lol do you think we're gonna gun you down or something, seriously what do you think black people's intentions in society are

this is actually hilarious bc I'm white and think the opposite of that. I feel like black people can wear pretty much anything and look good

Why do Iranian males always have intense narcissism?

Why are they all into cars?

>I have to deal with seeing shit about my race on the news every day and people literally rallying against me to leave this country
so you're a spic in the US? all people want is proper enforcement of current legislation, appropriate border control and timely removal of illegals. alarmists are trying to paint this as some sort of extremist position when in reality it has been and should be the norm. genuine racists (depending on how loosely you define it) are few and far in-between. most just people are just normal centrists who want a sane, stable country.

>wittiest racial slur you can come up with is a fucking condiment

>Seriously take an AA studies course in college and maybe you'll understand
>literally undergo three years of indoctrination and maybe you will understand

i know they didn't make em smart in africa but come on, at least apply yourself a little

yeah but fuck niggers though

>literally Slavs had it worse during WW2
>"WAH, WAH, WAH, MUH COTTON PICKING, MUH TORTURE"

But on a serious note - you are second class. And that's why you're treated like second class.

will there ever be peace?

You must be tall.

they arent sending their best. thats for sure

How's it going my niggas?

There are people from all walks of life who think this shit is stupid, dude.

do white people actually think like this? the thread is just talking about pulling off fashion, you guys make the same threads about us.

baka dont even start bruhhh like foreal reppin dat real swag niqqa ya feel me? can relate with the urban youth homie fucking honkey bruhh. my motherfuckin asian swag in da house bruhh

>masterace

You got trolled hard by your parents if you believe that

If you ever wonder why black people are bitter
Read some of these
Even those these is exaggerated, this is some of the shit black people have to read on a constant basis on the internet. Now translate these into subtle and real microaggressions and you just get tired of it.

Black people are tried of this shit, it's not cute or funny.

I mean I get I'm on Veeky Forums and it's part of the board culture but god damn there are real people who believe these things, but 90% of this site are people who don't go outside so I don't think their opinions matter.

But the shit black people have to deal with on a day to day basis is tiering, maybe these video will kinda help you understand racism a little more.

youtube.com/watch?v=-pv8mCHbOrs

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

I'll tell you why. It's a condition of our culure. men are brought up to think they're exceptional, and exceptionally masculine at that. Same goes for persian women. Also, we're well connected, and some of us are filthy rich. As for the cars, in Iran, luxury cars (BMW, Benz, Porsche) cost three times as much, and have to be bought in cash, so they're impressive. Here, you can buy everything on margin, and most Persians tend to take the piss out of that...

>microagressions
this entire post reads like satire
>doll test
this is completely unscientific. babies show racial preferences from a few weeks of age (but not at birth). racial in-group preference likely has its basis in evolutionary biology. i.e. the tribe that looks like you is more likely to nurture you, the tribe that doesn't look like you is more likely to eat you. maybe if you took a critical thinking class or an introduction to logic in college you'd understand.
source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/

>tfw Indian
>anything I ever do will look like I am compensating for being indian
>never going to make it

>be part of a race that has some of the highest crime percentages on Earth
>"why am I being treated like shit?"
>be part of the dumbest and weakest race on Earth's surface
>"why am I treated like an inferior being?"

Who designed your phone? Computer? Who invented them? Who harnessed the powers of electricity and radio waves to create an image in your TV? Who invented the toilet?
You're living this well only thanks to the white man's kindness.
If not for the white man importing your ancestors here, you'd be already dead due to malaria. So before you chimp out about "muh raycism", just think how long you'd be able to live in Africa, if at all, and how many years of life you owe to the genius of the white man.
Also, learn how to write, nigger.

Not that user, but you do realized that the doll test is showing that black kids find themselves "ugly" and "undesirable" the whole point is to show that even at a young age black children find themselves at a disadvantage, it has nothing to do with nurture. It's supposed to show the racial conditioning and prejudice black children go through at a young age.

didn't watch it, thought it was another video of a similar variety. again, it's completely unscientific and there's absolutely no substantial conclusions that can be drawn from it. what kind of sample sizes did they use? what kind of controls did they implement? what kind of meta-analyses did they perform?

>are you a spic in the us?
I'm Iranian, my parents are Muslim. I live in Texas, and a few days ago while driving down the street in downtown there was an anti Muslim rally going on with a bunch of people waving Confederate flags, yelling at a group of Muslim and other people on the other side of the street.

Firstly, most whites tend to forget that Rome was nearly felled by an African civilization. Carthage. Secondly, if it wasn't for the commodity hoarding of newly-emerged European nations during the scramble for Africa, Africa would have developed on it's own terms, and as a continent with a surfeit of natural resources, it would have done splendidly. Thirdly, the west owes most of its academic/technological accomplishments to Eurpean-Jewish scholars, who suffered countless pogroms at the hands of the same people now laying claim to their thought. Fourthly, its in bad taste to even joke about such things. It's not funny, or ingenious, and most of America's knowledge economy is now in the hands of foreigners. Deal with it.

that's a different story then. still, i can't fault people who don't want a barbaric desert theocracy to gain a foothold in their country. also, you said:
>seeing shit about my race on the news every day
islam is not a race, nobody is rallying to have legal arabs deported. people are simply suggesting a temporary halt on muslim immigration.

>the way black people talk about white people is unsettling
i hope youre joking hahahaha like blacks dont get shat on 24/7. shut your cumskin ass up

Phew the edge.

You do realized that the only reason white people invented so much is becuase the western aristocracy made education available exclusively for wealthy white people up until the late late 19th century.

Just becuase a white people made it doesn't mean they aren't scum at the end of the day.

Also about the crime rate thing, black people are just targeted more hun. White people have more counts of domestic abuse and drug use than blacks. White people are the ones shooting up schools and movie theaters etc.

But I'm gonna dip before it becomes full pol in here.

But hey think of me next time you're listening to hip hop at a party, that is if you actually go to parties you neet.

>>be part of a race that has some of the highest crime percentages on Earth
Not him, but I could see how generalizing might be justified in this case, though do you really think black anons that use 4chin would be one of those thug dumb niggers?

>Who designed your phone? Computer? Who invented them? Who harnessed the powers of electricity and radio waves to create an image in your TV? Who invented the toilet?

It definitely wasn't you or anyone that comes on Veeky Forums.
>relying on your ancestor's accomplishments while you are probably as useless as the next /r9k/ poster

>If not for the white man importing your ancestors here, you'd be already dead due to malaria. So before you chimp out about "muh raycism", just think how long you'd be able to live in Africa, if at all, and how many years of life you owe to the genius of the white man.
>If

No one can't change their history, what happened, happened.

Race talk belongs on people

Veeky Forums used to be one of the most reasonable boards on the chinz

What happened?

>Rome was nearly felled by an African civilization. Carthage
lmao
north african
carthage was phoenician
they were phenotypically closer to mediterranean europeans than they were to sub-saharan africans
are you telling me this man, hannibal barca, looks like a black african to you?
WE WUZ KANGZ

Iranians aren't Arabs, for one. Most Iranians aren't even remotely Muslim off paper. We're talking about American media outlets bad-mouthing an entire nation because they want the right to nuclear development, a right granted without question to the second largest terrorist state in the world, Israel, which currently has an impressive second-strike capacity, if you aren't already aware. Also, the Iranians have made an impressive place for themselves in American academia and commerce. This is unfair.

Not the user you quoted but

>"just think how long you'd be able to live in Africa, if at all, and how many years of life you owe to the genius of the white man"

kek

Cumskins who take credit for what other white people have done are no different than the "WE WUZ KANGZ" niggers they make fun of

That's a bust produced by Europeans, in the European style. Besides, Phoenicians were a Semitic people, not European.

You're black you can wear loud colors unlike whites.

>Carthage
>North African
>being white
Wew lad, u wuz kangz n sheit?

>Africa would have developed on its own
Yeah, sure. It was a shithole until modern times by pure coincidence.
Look, if not for our conquest, you'd hang on gook meathooks or become fuccbois for the Ottomans.

>most academic/technological accomplishments of European-Jewish scholars
>Tesla wuz a Jew lolz
>Kopernik wuz a Jew lolz
>Bell wuz a Jew lolz
Honestly kekd at that one, lad.

>bad taste
Oh, a special snowflake.

My only question is why can't races get along here, on the fashion board of Veeky Forums..

because blacks are gross and dont belong in the fashion

>the only reason white people invented shit was because white people were intelligent enough to invent a system that would let people invent shit

>>up until the late late 19th century
And still nothing. Wow, that's surprising, right?

>>doesn't mean they aren't scun at the end of the day
Now is the time you should kneel for every day of your miserable chimp life in a gesture of joy thanks to not dying because of malaria.

>>black people are just targeted more
No, you just chimp out like in Africa. Only difference is, you wouldn't kill as many with spears.

>>shooting up schools and movie theaters
>literally cherry picking now

>listening to hip hop
>in 2016
Get with the times, you hipster nigger.

>That's a bust produced by Europeans, in the European style
and when compared to carthaginian depictions of hannibal it appears to be quite accurate
>Phoenicians were a Semitic people, not European
ever said anything to the contrary

LOL The black community is driving streetwear right now.

90% of the brands that are popular in streetwear owe their success to black celebrities. Most kids under 25 are trying to dress streetwear.

Seriously you're trying so hard to be edge-y stop it