Cringe thread

Cringe thread

fit is cringe but moped isnt

wow awesome what a man

At least he's happy

Unlike me

Please love me ex I love you, why did you do this to me?

'cause you a bitch nigga

Rude

Really rude Tyrone

>Anonymous 06/04/16(Sat)13:09:13 No.11367098▶
>
>Really rude Tyrone

more like Caleb

This is the guy that's critical of you on Veeky Forums

>this is who calls you a skinny faggot wearing girl pants

Heres some real cringe

I can still smell her around my house.

Please come back, I'll be better

That must be a child, right? god wouldn't be that cruel to make a manlett that short..?

i dreamed about her last night

i woke up thinking we were still together

as i was taking a shower i was smiling to myself, getting ready for all the fun stuff we were going to do today. i would tell her about all the stuff that happened to me lately and we would get lost talking to each other like we usually do

then i realized it was all fake

and i was getting my hopes up and daydreaming about something that isnt real and will never happen again

I walk past her every day

She smiles at me but she knows I cry about her almost daily.

Her boyfriend lives around the corner, and on the way home I intentionally walk past his place hoping i'd see her there. It hurts when I do, I see her happier than I could ever have made her, so I'm a bit happy of that too. I hate being a cuck.

I arrive to my bedroom, I start to cry again, thinking of futures of where I didn't fuck up, screaming at my pillow; "why she cant be sympathetic".

I pass out, and wake up, to do it all again.

>Wearing levi 511s at home, 29x32
>My entire family is morbidly obese, while I am only 144 lbs at 5'9
>"mother" says "wow those fit you? they're gonna shrink after you wash them. you should always buy at least a size over, probably more"

Dumb shit fat fucks say makes me so fucking mad. Like really buy MULTIPLE sizes over because you don't know how to wash fucking clothes?

Fat bitch you don't fucking buy two sizes over because they shrink, you buy oversized shit because you are a fat bitch. And your clothes aren't shrinking you are just getting more and more fucking obese

fuck i am mad

STOP

relax dude is she your mother or not

well hopefully not, maybe i am secretly adopted or something else lucky.

until you have infallible evidence that she's not your biological mother you should stop acting like an ungrateful shit

even if she isn't your mother you sound like a fucking cunt, unless she abuses you in some way

she used to but it stopped slowly over time, i'm 19 now. it stopped probably two years ago.

she is also a psychopath btw. as in literally belongs in a mental hospital.

just she's not the dangerous kind so i don't want to bother going through with causing the family chaos that getting her institutionalized would bring.

oh damn
best of luck avoiding her bullshit, man
hope you can move out soon

Yo this niqqa is packin some real heat familia
smash that mfing reply button if you love supreme ignore if u want ur mom to die

If its Supreme its good and if u hate it ur just a poor fag. pic related is my dope supreme fit dont hate u poorfags

This is not cringe. Guys, stop trying so fucking hard to make everything that is not good seem like cringe.

>those jeans
>that shirt

this desu

I mean cmon this kid isn't trying to be fashionable. It's like going on Veeky Forums and posting cringe threads about the average skinnyfat at the beach. It isn't cringe because the skinnyfat isn't acting like he's swole or anything

fucking Veeky Forums desu, this happens on every god damn board.

Yeah, I don't dig the colors either. But what is so cringe about it? It's not like he's some fatass tryharding some rick shit that doesn't fit.
Those jeans are pretty normal desu, not just trendy atm. It's just some straight jeans.

so what ? maybe he doesn't care about it. maybe he's not one of us pathetic self conscious faggots.

this guy might be happy and have a lot more friends than any of us here

Yeah Bro Thats What Im Talking Bout That Shit Is Really Dope Familia Cant Wait For The Next Drop Lmao Hypebeasts Be Like Nah That Shit Aint Fly But They Just Hatin Familia

what the FUCK

wtf, this is a baby. god, you people are so pathetic.

Just looked it up its a kid.
Wew lads

this is actually nice wtf. Just hella hype beast but good fit.
Pic related is real cringe

Nice scooter desu

this

This isn't cringe at all, pretty basic fit.

Get over it you whiny little bitch.

>Because a guy who has no interest in being Veeky Forums is dressed in well-fitting, well-matched, perfectly acceptable normie clothes, he's cringe xD
You're the only cringe here you fucking faggot. Veeky Forums cringe is about people who try and fail to be Veeky Forums, not the harmlessly dressed normie that had a threesome with your oneitus and your sister. Faggot.

ITT: things that were fashionable a few years ago are now cringe

Veeky Forums is dictated by trends lmao no originality anywhere, literally as bad as reddit

almost as bad as Reddit. Veeky Forums is at least a year or two ahead and has some sort of creativity and innovation (although not very original). I don't know if you've been or posted on /r/malefashionadvice but holy shit, they are so fucking autistic. also completely obsessed with fashion "rules" instead of actually looking at the fits.
>"Did you seriously just tuck in your t-shirt? I mean come on man you look like a dad!"
>"Skinny jeans are in. I can't believe you're wearing mid-high waisted jeans, oh my god."
>"A cap? Are you kidding me? Swag is for boys class is for men."
>"Good fit, but you should be wearing Chelsea boots or some stylish loafers."

id say reddit is worse bc they're more delusional and hiveminded but yea you're right

>Veeky Forums is at least a year or two ahead

do you live in Kentucky or something? Veeky Forums is so behind current fashion that it's embarrassing

This is a pic you got from another thread where people were asked to post their most effay picture

I'm honestly baffled by how much supreme stuff goes for on resell markets. Not even interesting or vintage pieces either just basic shit.

Why is everyone called Andreas fucking short?

this isn't cringe lol. The gum soled shoes are ugly and wristbands need to go but otherwise it's a decent normal fit.

>no interest in being /fa
>litterly starts a thread to "most Veeky Forums pics of yourself

That's Edwardshair, his whole internet presence is fashion based.

Granted, that pic is old as fuck and his style has changed since then.

>Implying that wasn't someone starting a bait thread you took seriously.

HaHaaaa... Ye

Dude. I miss her too and I fucked it up so badly, that she won't even look my way when we cross paths...

This guy is cringe

Raw denim wouldn't work on a kid. By the time they've broken them in a bit, and got some sick fadez they'll have grown out of them. Silly parents.

Gangsta clownz are in town

Is this what a juggalo evolves in to once they listen to other rap music?

what's with this trend of mfa-mfa-mfa-mfa-RICKOWENS

genuine curious

literally no different from Veeky Forums-Veeky Forums-Veeky Forums-Veeky Forums-RICKOWENS

the fact you even mentioned kentucky leads me to believe you're from the US.. unless you're from europa you cant really say shit since 99% of americans have no sense of style, like literally where as in its europa 94%

It feels good at the moment but it hurts the instant you pass each other. Consider yourself lucky.

Lets hope we find ourselves our summit girl some day.

>European
>not being objectively years behind

lmao

What's a forum that's up to date?

europe isn't behind you fucking retard, the countryside is globally behind

london and Berlin are years ahead of your shitty Mississippi small town, fat fuck

I was talking mainstream. Veeky Forums isn't "far behind" on trends but I'll take back what I said about two years, maybe a year or a little less.
I wouldn't say Veeky Forums is behind current trends. I live in London and occasionally visit other global cities. Talking about how many years we are early with compared to when something goes mainstream

For example skinny jeans. Everybody has skinny jeans be. It's the norm.

Pretty much everything about this

bruh

would ravage though

probably reddit's excellent /r/malefashionadvice, I would say

Jealous he's smashing and all you get are gay males thinking you're a bondage fetishist in your Rick?

it's a child.

Well shit slutfucca better reply I stay lovin the preme du

i only knew a couple and they were all tall as fuck

fuck this is bad, especially the color combinations. the pieces are even pretty cool by themselves

skinny jeans were popular when i was like 13-14, now I'm 21 wtf, of course they're everywhere by now

She's probably like 15

wtf wrong wit dis nigga feet doe

This is a picture of an exotic bird near water.

Could this board suck any harder?

Only if your mom teaches it since she's an expert in sucking.

...and?

Thanks, friend.

pls n0

whew now mommy is safe

even as a kid I didn't like light-up shoes

no

Veeky Forums catalog in a nutshell
fucking gross

h3-core