W2c quality basic tees? Just solid color, plain tees

W2c quality basic tees? Just solid color, plain tees.

Other urls found in this thread:

llbean.com/llb/shop/40651?page=carefree-unshrinkable-tee-traditional-fit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ASKET . com
Great plain shirts for 30 Euros

If anyone can tell me w2c these you can buy some too

weekday has some v nice tees

uniqlo supima cotton tees are bretty decent quality and they're only 10 bucks

Human Made 3-Pack for 100€. Goat mij quality.

Uniqlo has really good basic t-shirts. I have two - the white one is kind of shit because its see through but the Navy one is one of my favourite t-shirts. Goat fits, and for only $8.

>2016.
>Wearing v-necks.

Overrated but the price is good

this is bait, right?

you retard, v = very

Uniqlo, MUJI, Dickies.

I've heard from my american friends that Urban Outfitters is nice, but I wouldn't know, im an asianfag and we don't have that here.

Nah, not OR but v-necks look pretty shit and has been ruined by chad-bros

You are afucking dumb.

Was to

Where in Asia? Urban outfitters is nice but the clothes wear out fast and aren't worth ~$20 each

Hey, does anyone know which brands do T shirts with a strong collar that holds? So many t shirts I buy end up basically unwearable because the collar is too loose/ sags. I'm a skinny guy so it looks really bad unless the collar is "strong"

Why not Hanes? They're very good quality and are cheap, around $4-5 USD.
They a bunch of different colors too.

ayyy are you shilling or are they actually good ?

>very good quality

no

best cheap tee is AA triblend or power washed

Elwood Clothing

Anyone know a place I can like an open armed, down to elbow T, baggy style.

honestly h&m basic shirts are fine but you have to be careful drying them because they can go from great fit to shit fit in one dry

acne eddy tees are goat.

Jakarta

Slim fit or regular fit tees?
Which one is better

Just go to Target and buy a 6 pack of Fruit of the Loom tees ya dingus. It's that simple!

>Fruit of the Loom
>Not buying Boss Orange

gildan u plebs

thank you so much user

uniqlo have good technicals

yeah what do you guys think of gildan? they seem to be pretty cheap and have great colors

llbean.com/llb/shop/40651?page=carefree-unshrinkable-tee-traditional-fit

If you don't mind a looser fit LL Beans tees are amazing quality. I cannot recommend them enough. They also have some in a "slimmer" fit but I've never bought them so idk.

Hows anvil Organic tees?

Anybody know where to cop tees that are soft and have a nice drape? Do they have to be made of silk or something?

fabric is pretty rough compared to other brands.

whatsup Jakarta bro.

Shame all upstart/local brands have a weird cut for their wares, mainly shirts and tees. Its not even an "Asian" cut, some of it is super boxy in weird places.

Anyway, anyone messed around with Merz B Schwansen stuff? Looking to get into some proper loopwheeled tees without the denimbro connotation

>weekday has some v nice tees
>v nice tees

very nice tees

This

Where can I find THICK basic tee shirts? I've tried getting from H&M and Forever 21 but those fuckers are so fucking thin.

american vintage, uniqlo, monoprix(whatever it's called in your country)

t by alexander wang

hanes

hanes

s h i l l

also hanes tees are shit quality compared to the other brands listed here

Has anyone bought ever lane's t shirts?

Costco Kirkland brand used to have pretty thick tees, only Medium and up though.

i look fucking dumb on v tees
people really use those?

bump, also curious

here's my average fit

Beige cap
Plain, solid colored tee
Slim fit light brown chinos
My smiths

I'm basiccore effay right? No camera to post fit

Yea I have and they're pretty decent for the price, I don't have any of the premium ones or whatever but their regular cotton tees are soft and hold up well

Should I go tts?

Uniqlo

APC

Am wearing one right now, their tees are really airy compared to other tees - less likely to catch body odour* causing moisture. Plus, they're softer.

*I live in the tropics and shower twice daily, so there's something.

He said v (very) nice, not "v-neck".

Depends on how comfy they want the neck to feel...I wear a few pieces/week sometimes.

>overpaying for meme brands
either gildan or hanes you dorks

I own two everlane premium tees. Both were good. About a year ago I emailed support asking if they provided a student discount and they gave me $10 off my next purchase. At that point it was well worth the price

I got an everlane tee for 15 bucks and it's pretty nice. They got some nice colors too. Thinking about ordering from Ascolour next, how are their clothes?

uniqlo T is 5.95. How is that "over paying for meme brands"?

Costco has some good white tees they're hella thick

Why would you go out of your way to waste money on trash

if you want them to be loose

>Ascolour
Basically target quality but much nicer designs, very clean and minimal which is what you want in basics. Definitely worth it for basics. GO to one of their physical stores if you can because they have some weird deal thing

American apparel Hammer T if you need something very solid.

Continental clothing also have some very solid Tees while being cheap.

Uniqlo supima Tees are also decent.

The "highest end" fruit of the loom tees are not quite as good as uniqlo but are like 1/4 the price. Can just buy a huge stack

COS has pretty good tees but the sizing can be retarded at times