Boots

Talk all things boots

Also, r8 pls no h8

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/689755-Junya-Watanabe-Lace-Up-Ankle-Boot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those are not gr8

Why senpai? ;(

i've had these black desert malis for several months now wearing them almost daily and they are the comfiest fucking shoes i've ever worn.

i'm also skeletor tier and wear very form fitting jeans and their slim profile keeps them from looking clunky or clownish. i don't know why these aren't more popular.

Noice looking, I like how they look kinda worn out, if you're skeletor tier then you should actually try gaining some weight! :) but those are just my 2 cents anyways

What in the fuck is wrong with the leather on my boots? I condition and polish it and the left boot still looks like ass. The right boot is fine

what exactly are your complaints? it just looks like loose grain creasing and overall shit leather to me.

They're Ann D though ;_;

Everyone here said they would be good quality

Definitely returning them

post both boots my guy

They're at home, just left for work. The other one just has a much smaller 'grain'

I found these J.Crews at goodwill for 10 bucks today.

Anyone able to ID these for me? Soles looks a bit thick to be Classic McCalisters.

Last pics, guy who apparently owned them last stepped through a bed of rock salt or pebbles and pitted them a bit, also got some caught in the crevices. Needs some polish and oil, but I THINK I did pretty good.

They look pretty good. Could really work well in a few casual fits. They're just salty that they didn't cost $1000+.

l m a o

Thanks senpai

yeah you did
solid cop for 10 bucks

Never really been a fan of the desert boot silhouette, but for $10 god damn

any body got some inspo pics

creasing is just a reality of leather, some creases less, some more.

was the texturing there originally or has it appeared since you got them?

yeah, only issue beyond looks of obvious use is that I'm a fatass and they're a size and a half smaller than my DDs. Should clear up once I lose some weight

Long shot but does anyone know how viberg 2030 sizing is like? I'm a US 9.5 in NB1300, 10 in asics, 9-9.5 in reeboks, 9 in roshes (i think off memory, lost the box). Usually size 8uk/ 42 eu/ 9 us /27jp footwear

I can't help you with that relative to sneaker sizes. Try going out and getting a brannock device measurement - many sizing comparisons are done in relation to that. It'll save you trouble when buying shoes in the future too.

its shit leather because you presumably bought some shitty

oh nvm

it's expensive shitty "bull-hide/pebble-grain" leather

got u senpai

Someone buy these junya joints

grailed.com/listings/689755-Junya-Watanabe-Lace-Up-Ankle-Boot

Short of a brannock, are leather shoes maybe a better comparison? Then again theres the lasts differences as well 9US in vis patrician folks & 41eu in herring wholecuts are the best reference points i have. Oh and 41eu in buttero i guess.

I might have to look for one around Sydney area then

Man I've been contemplating these for a while now. Unfortunately I'm poor AF

You wouldn't happen to be located in Brisbane would you?

Hahaha funny enough man I am. swing me a PM!

I might message you on Friday when I get paid...

Unf, Moto's shell cordovan is so goddamn sexy.
There's literally nothing wrong with your boots. All leather creases, and I've seen $600 Aldens that look much worse than that.

Good shit, 8/10 w2c?

Oak Street Bootmakers.

Are Doc Martens cool? I've never been on this board before, and I'm thinking of buying some black Doc Martens to wear with skinny jeans.

The leather isn't great, nor is the sole.

I've heard the quality has diminished as well in recent years but I can't personally confirm this

They're a divisive brand on this board. Personally, I think they're good shoes for the price.

Agreed on the leather, disagreed on the sole. I think the rubber is very comfy underfoot, and the color of the sole goes nicely with the black leather and yellow stitching.
Their quality is no worse than any other brand at their price point, and if you want their old-school quality then you can get a pair of Solovairs.