Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>love lizzie and her llamas
>make america thin again

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTs7KXqZRmA
youtube.com/watch?v=sjz_tVSkoYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

helo fwends daly remindar to stay hidhratted tank bye luv u

I look as good as your dad on a Friday

177cm 61kg guy here

I wrote on the last thread too,i overate yesterday and today and i fucking hate myself for doing so

Any inspo for a 10 day water fast?

Also dump some male inspo if possible

youtube.com/watch?v=vTs7KXqZRmA

Drink a lot of coffee and water friends

is a bmi of approx. 7 a good bmi? I'm at 18,1 currently, want to lose weight without needing stimulants to function

On my phone now but look up 'sailing on the vagabond bali' on YouTube and you should find a diary of the broad from that fasting in Bali.

Don't beat yourself up over it, please. You just messed up a little bit, it'll be fine soon. I'll post some thinspo for you, though.

7 is too low. 17 seems fine, though if you mistyped.

Nevermind,i'll just be listening to burial all day and drink some hot black coffee

will eating ~500 calories per day for about 2-3 months age me horribly? 18 male ~150-160 lbs want to get to 130 or 125 (6ft btw)

Thanks,your word is making me feel better

Hey m8,i don't think so

Stay strong

It's better to eat a higher calorie diet, but if you must eat that little, take vitamins and eat decent food to help with the negative effects. Take care of your skin, too. Heavy restriction makes you skin kind of dry after a while.

By the way does anyone get "food hangover"?I don't know how else to call it (i'm )

I feel dizzy and i'm sweating a lot,my heart pumps at a high rate

No worries. I'm the guy you were talking to about Burial the other day. :3

Here is that video of the fast if you are still interested: youtube.com/watch?v=sjz_tVSkoYQ
It's a shill video in a way, but, overall found it pretty inspiring.

Also watch Nightcrawler. The actor (Jake Gylin..however you spell it) in that is pretty skelle and it has a dark vibe that you might like.

Did you eat a bunch of sodium? If I eat wayyy to much sodium sometimes my heartrate goes up since I'm not used to it.

My family was out of town so I ate frozen pizzas (only 600kcal) 5 days in a row and the sodium about fucking killed me. Gained a bunch of water weight to.

lmaooo yeah meant 17

Oh hello friend

Thank you very much for your suggestions!

What is the most you can go with a water fast?

I'm glad, I was a bit worried. Good luck!

No problem good luck during your fast!

185cm 62kg here

just smoke a lot and do drugs once in a while

I don't have any more male pics saved, but I'll try to find some for later.

thank you both

bump for this

how the fuck do you get those lines on your skull

Nevermind,they don't work for me anyway

I'm the guy who posted that,longer i've gone is 76 hours and i think that's disappointing

those are veins

that's not a vein dude it's called frontal temporal line and is part of your skull

eyy exact same stats here

Those pizzas will fuck you up

i ate 2 in one day a few days ago, and woke up in the middle of the night, disoriented, dying of thirst. i also gained like 5 pounds of water weight.
all in my face too,,

I just refilled my water bottle, thanks

Yeah never again. One night eating it in an emergency/no food situation I'm fine, but, five days was just retarded.

My family was out of town and my anxiety is so bad I don't like to go out an eat alone, so, figured I could get by on just those. I'll have to find some other 'when home alone' options in the future.

How long does it take to get the sodium/water weight out?

repost from old thread::

same desu, dont know what to do. i want to maintain the same level of my social life but vomiting after drinking a few glasses of wine is not really promising. its not like i want to get drunk af with my buddies, i just want to share 2 fucking glasses in one evening with them, how to do this?? i know alcohol has calories, that why i eat less the day imma be drinking in the evening. tl;dr how to not puke out even small amounts of alcohol?

Wait is the puking voluntary or involuntary? Like are you pulling the trigger or does the alcohol just make you so sick you puke?

it just makes me sick, i dont vomit on purpose. it starts feeling like ive been mixing all sorts of strong alcohol

Eat before drinking.

I really underestimated how little you have to weigh to look like this.

This is like a BMI of 16.5

i do, but not much. i try to stay under 800-1000 kcal a day. or just eat right before drinking? that might actually work

it'd help if you ate some carbs and had a full stomach right before drinking.

>full
yea, no, dont want to feel full. but thanks, eating right before drinking is a great way to not throw up. anyway, do you guys still do the social drinking? or do you think that these are just empty calories?

I don't have any friends.

You'll die before you get there. I started having serious health complications at 15.

user later says they meant 17.

Glad you made it senpai. Hugs

>tfw grill and can never have waist this tiny
>tfw bmi 15.0 and still a 23 inch waist
>tfw ruler body shape

waist trainers?

i can be your friend.

i know this is Veeky Forums and norms do not apply here, but it is not possible to have 0 zero friends to go out. like, you are forced to have friends because of school, college and work. even if they are not friends, just acquaintances, you still have someone to go out for a beer or something.

Yeah definitely eat just before drinking.

I have noticed I've been getting really drunk after one glass of wine since I've been dieting. Should probably just stick to something with less than 5%.

is it normal that i dont want to smoke if im not eating?

>being this naive

t-thanks

Zero friends, zero acquaintances I can grab beer with. I had people to go get a beer with in college but now I'm a wageslave. I can't go get a beer with work people because I'm the boss. Can't go get beers with vendors or something either because of compliance regulations and security.

also
>implying I'm not so socially anxious that I could even muster to ask someone to get a beer with me

Veeky Forums guy here with decent muscle mass but like 23.5 BMI trying to convert to the Veeky Forums look (goal is skinny but with what mass I do have being muscular)

when doing a huge caloric deficit what measures can i take to retain as much lean body mass as possible? i'm thinking lots of high volume lifts

Don't do a huge caloric deficit, just take the weight off slowly.

Stop lifting,stop eating,grab a glass of iced water,lay back and enjoy some tv series

Literally all you have to do

thats really sad, the part of being socially anxious. but do you honestly want things to change?

Yes, I do.

you should seek professional help, psychiatrist or psychologist might help, getting over social anxiety isn't easy to do by yourself. do you take any pills by chance?

I can tell you with experience that you won't lose the muscle if you starve yourself, it all stays, your body only consumes fat for energy.

Well not *ALL* of it, but not that much to worry about, and even if you lose muscle you can still gain it back.

but I thought thinspo General was about /anorexia/ and /speed/

with or without resistance training?

I should still be going and hitting every muscle with some volume at whatever weight I can muster right

I've been to tons of shrinks and psychiatrists. I used to take antidepressants. I had an Adderall script for a while and that made me as close to a normie as I've ever been but it was all fake.

It's a mix. You can get extremely skelle without being anorexic. If anything the anorexics end up burning out, having health problems, ending up in some mental hospital that forces them back to a BMI of 21 or some shit. The people that take it slow and get skelle with ease, are the ones that last. Not saying you have to eat a ton, but I wouldn't go below 1400kcal per day unless you are doing a short fast or something.

come on my man, it cannot be that bad, i don't believe that there are unsolvable things in life. personally, i also disregard the professional help and what i do is just wait for my mind to hit me. like, there's not a single person from outer world that could help me, it's just me, i'm the only one who can help myself. i know there's a fine line between understanding what's wrong with you and actually doing something to change it but it usually hits me, in some form of event or something. something happens in my life and it changes my mindset and then the problem becomes easy to deal with, whatever the problem is. i wish there was something to help you, but it's only you who can do it.
or do you believe that there's nothing to be done? what do you think yourself about your situation?

sry for being paulo coelho, just got a bit sad about your situation, user.

Not true. I lost a ton of muscle mass. First you burn fat for energy but once your body runs out it uses muscle. I'm weight restored but you can still really tell how much muscle I lost in my legs; pic related... No muscle tone.

It varies person to person though, if you're naturally mesomorphic you might look okay even if you lose some. Please be careful though.

Well first off you are a girl and second of all the guy I was replying to had a BMI of 23.5 so he has plenty of fat to be consumed.

I obviously know that your body consumes muscle when it runs out of fat but he is no where near that point.

I cut to a bmi of 17 and I lost no strength and didn't even lift a weight during.

>but it's only you who can do it.
>or do you believe that there's nothing to be done? what do you think yourself about your situation?
I understand. There is certainly a lot to be done, but, I've been trying for all my life and I'm just tired. I don't have any friends. Not much family either. I got no kids, never had a gf, zero friends, chronic back pain, and obviously crippling depression. I'll probably kill myself soon. I understand staying alive if you have responsibilities and people close to you or that rely on you, but, I have none of that so it wouldn't even make a ripple. If I killed myself today in my apartment, no one would know until it started smelling. That's actually my biggest fear about killing myself, is I feel bad for whoever would have to clean it up and the whole after mess. I'm thinking of laying down heavy duty plastic so it doesn't fuck up the landlords place.

>sry for being paulo coelho
no worries, read a few of his books.

how old are you, dear user?

suicide is never a good option, you're aware of that. well, you know, maybe social life is not for you, there are different kinds of people and not everyone of us die to be around people. yeah yeah, Aristotle says that we're are social animals but i guess its true only to some extent. is the fact that you have no friends killing you all the time? do you feel as if its a priority to have friends in your life? if not, life is full of other things to enjoy: travel, music and everything that makes you feel good. however, if the fact of being alone is killing you, stop concentrating on it so much. leave the thought to itself, just stressing the problem is definitely not going to help. stressing it without confronting it is not worth it. im sure you've tried confronting your fears and anxiety by now. how do you do it? go out and try to talk to random people? do you feel its helping?

What the fuck man

You're a loner,i'm a loner too,i go out with friends and i'm with my earphones on listening to bladee or burial and all i'm just trying to look social on social media so i get a gf from time to time

Apart from that i'm just in my dark room watching movies,listening to music or just playing vidya

I actually look like this. 60 kg / 184 cm / 22 yo. No diet at all, eating what I like. Any ideas if I shoud try to gain weight?

Not even the same user, but please stop. You guys clearly don't get it.

I'd be in the same situation if I wasn't a girl, but having a bf still doesn't stop me from feeling desperately lonely.

How old are you?

yeah just say something even more negative so that he kills himself and streams it in thinspo.

If you're fine with the way you look and you feel fine, you don't need to gain weight. It's fine if it's naturally how you are.

>but it is not possible to have 0 zero friends to go out

sure it is. i dropped out of hs 2 years ago and haven't had any opportunity to make friends, since i'm a neet.
But even in the last few years of hs, i never had any acquaintances or friends. I had such bad social anxiety i was pretty much mute and people around me just acted like i didn't exist

tahnks uyo frosg

;)

How to fast? How long to fast for? Tips?

>How to fast
Don't eat food, drink a lot of water. don't think about food, keep yourself busy. Fast as long as you like, just don't die and shit

lol Im friends with this girl

its always weird seeing her reposted on instagram on those inspo accounts or reblogged on tumblr

Also if you guys want, ill be your friends. We can make a group chat or something. I have friends, but not that many. I also live in the middle of nowhere so I get bored easily and theres not that many people with the same interests as me.

>how old are you, dear user?
>suicide is never a good option, you're aware of that.
I used to say that. Young people it's a shame because they still have a chance, once your my age it's over.
> do you feel as if its a priority to have friends in your life?
No, just some companionship. I'm starved for affection.
> im sure you've tried confronting your fears and anxiety by now. how do you do it? go out and try to talk to random people? do you feel its helping?
I have. Asked a girl out this year even, got turned down but that took courage for me. I've talked to random people. I can fake being a normie to some level, but never a relationship. And if I did have the opportunity, I'd fuck it up because I wouldn't know what to do. I'm otherwise successful on the surface, but my personal life is loneliness and don't even know what to spend my money on anymore.

What interests you?

t-too thin senpai pls no troll

fucking pathetic and gross thread