Does it really cost $12,500 Veeky Forums??

Does it really cost $12,500 Veeky Forums??

freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-income-inequality-12k-armani-jacket-new-york/

Other urls found in this thread:

armani.com/ca/giorgioarmani/coats_cod41618117us.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why doesn't this newspaper just write "We hate the rich". I mean, they didn't even say what was bad about wearing a 12k jacket, all it did was say the Clinton's earnt a lot and others didn't

I fucking hope it wasn't, otherwise she paid 12k to look like shit

last time i check $12500 does not equal $8997

armani.com/ca/giorgioarmani/coats_cod41618117us.html

>implying she dressed herself
>implying she buys her own clothes
>implying we don't already know she's rich

highly doubtful. and even if so, her and bill are worth a combined like 100 million

I hate everything about this bitch

From her demagoguery, her tired rhetoric, her canned responses her robotic personality

Her gun grabbing fuck the civilian populace laissez-faire attitude

Every Clinton supporter
polezniye duraki

Indeed. Those that support Trump or Hillary should sterilize themselves.

t. bern-cuck

Hurr mindless ad hominem retard.

Why are you obsessed with this board /pol/

Bernie or Hilary*

Kill yourself Nazi, Hillary is the only candidate who can keep America's place as the only world superpower stable

only 12 more hours until Bernie is out. tick tock tick tock

He's already out though? BBC said so

I am a skinny androgynous nu-male and I am voting for Hillary because I want to see history :DD. Plus Trump is too intimidating.

too bad those who support Hilary view them selves as world citizens and demonize nationalistic ideals or dismiss them as "racist"

we must take our entire GDP AND DISTRIBUTE IT ALL ACROSS AFRICA BECAUSE THAT IS FEEL GOODS

With a name like 'Sieg', i'm sure you get called racist a lot. Stop listening to the extreme right hate propaganda people. Gun grabbing? The right still peddles this even though neither Obama not HRC have ever proposed a single law even close or in the vague direction of 'grabbing guns'. Its a trope the right uses to keep the trailer parks of the nation frothing mad.

bill's suit is actually lookin breddy gud here for ultra convservative politician dress

1) How? Whenever I hear someone say stuff this they never give any reasoning, they just expect yu to believe it

2) Even if she did, the status and power of your government is completely worthless - what matters is the status and power of YOUR PEOPLE.

If your state isn't benefitting you and your countrymen, why does it deserve to exist? It doesn't.

Who /trumptrain/ here?

Clinton assault weapons ban, Clinton also supports "gun control" narrowing second amendment for hunting only

Clinton is anti 2a and she mentions it freq with coded language

"Common sense gun control" is coded wording for a series of bills in California that list guns like the mini 14 as assault rifles

A gun designed to kill rats on farms is now an assault weapon in California

Clinton voiced strong support of that and the Brady campaign against gun violence with a mission statement that admits to abolishing the second amendment

I'm not voting in this election.
I feel like I'll be judged in the afterlife for giving tacit approval to either of these shitty candidates.

yes we should

u mad bro?

fucking altright neonazi racist cück

let me guess you also say "anti racist is codeword for anti white"

lmao

facists like you will be shot on sight when FULLCOMMUNISM prevails

Thanks for my daily dose of virtue signalling.