Is he the most based man who ever lived?

Is he the most based man who ever lived?

>yea Columbia, I'll turn myself in, but only if you let me build the prison.
>I'm bored in prison, let me get two poverty ball teams to play a private game for me.
>running for President? Not no more dude.
>hey kids, kill a cop? Here's some money.
>I'm on the run. Shit its cold, let me burn $2000000 for warmth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vassilis_Palaiokostas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigga took banter into whole new level

Nigga was on the Forbes list.

There was a Colombian soapopera about him a few years ago. It had some funny/good moments, particularly the music when hes plotting something. This nigger had exotic animals in his estate too.

Am I the only one who finds Narcos cheesy as fuck?

>admiring narcos
You have to go back

>glorifying some druglord
Truly a nog culture

They tend to be eccentric. But what can you expect, many came from poverty and became billionaires and millionaires. Some are seen as robin hood type figures cause they give to the poor communities. Like Chapo Guzmán from Mexico, he taunted the Mexican president that he employs more people than he does.

>mfw based los pepes taking the trash out

They are practically manchild with money

No nigga I'm talking about the fucking Netflix show.

10/10

Never seen it, I was talking about the show Escobar.

I don't know what you're talking about it doesn't come off as cheesy to me.

I'd say the parts with the DEA guy can be a bit cheesy sometimes. The scenes with Escobar, however, are consistently excellent.

Isn't it based off a book that the DEA guy wrote? It'd be cheesy probably if he wrote himself that way.

only americans think that way. anyone with a pair of balls knows that mobsters and druglords were living THE life.

>only americans think that way.
>posts a still from gabbagoolfellas

Not OP, but I wouldn't say I admire them. I have a certain amount of respect though. It takes a lot of balls to say "Fuck you" to whoever is in power and go your own way by any means necessary.
Men like that are responsible for founding nations and empires. They're the ones who write history.

He's a psychopath. The balls as you mention are probably due to his violent criminal habits he accumilated over the years. Murder, rape, etc are the norm.

Yeah and it's americans who say the movie "deglamorizes the mafia", even though deep down they know it does the opposite.

He was pretty based and managed to come off as a nice guy to poor people since he was the only one who helped them.

Of course it's stupid spics who glorify gangsters like Escobar, Che Guevara or El Chapo. They can't help it.

How you dare to put che in the same sentence as escobar?
Do you even comunism, bro?

I don't understand, are you implying it's an insult to Escobar?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vassilis_Palaiokostas
Absolute madman.

What can you expect?

Northern Europeans value orderly, well run, peaceful societies built by hard work.

Southern Europeans value laid back, carefree life, but still one that's peaceful.

Hell, even Anglos and Gooks, with their fast paced, hectic, stressful lifestyles, still value a peaceful existence as well as personal freedom.

It's the lowest of creatures, the ones with nothing to be proud of in their country or culture, that glorify violent criminals.

Pablo at least made money and was a successful entrepeneur, Che did absolutely nothing worthy.

Meanwhile in /k/
>D-DORNER DID NOTHING WRONG
>TIMOTHY MCVEIGH WAS RIGHT
>RUBY RIDGE IS A MASSACRE
>GOD, CHARLES MANSON IS SO DEEP.
>"Of course it's stupid spics who glorify gangsters..."
So whites glorify terrorists, psychopaths, cults, and serial killers?

You know that Dorner was a black guy who killed white cops right?

>RUBY RIDGE IS A MASSACRE

Not a massacre but it certainly was murder.

>Not a massacre but it certainly was murder.
I rest my case.

Americans are the same third worlder monkeys obsessed with violence.

Yet it's spics who come from countries with double dodger murder rates.

Wait, are you unironically saying that the killing of Vicky Weaver was not murder?

A fucking death cult that holds its members forcibly and is armed is a crime. We hunt down terrorists don't we?

Americans seriously remind me of Filipinos. Except they're white. But same third worldish obsession with violence and guns and prone to demagogue politics.

>>TIMOTHY MCVEIGH WAS RIGHT
he was right though. The actions he took based on his beliefs were wrong, but he was right

>violent criminal habits
>implying that 99/100 leaders who ever existed did not have violent criminal habits.

>it's okay to indiscriminately murder someone because he has a different religion

And this is why your spic shithole is a shithole. You unironically kill people because you disagree with them.

This.

>US murder rate: 3.8
>Mexico murder rate: 18.9
>El Salvador murder rate: 39.8
>Venezuela murder rate: 53.6
>Honduras murder rate: 84.3

Whites think you're cool when you murder with a political angle. But if you sell illegal stuff just for profit, you're a monster.

>Spic
I'm not even in the Americas. You're twice more likely to be a Spic than I am.
>It's ok to resist investigation.
Third worlders to the core.

>killing a civilian non-combatant who isn't charged with a crime and poses no threat

This is some next level retarded revisionism, do you think the federal government had to settle for millions of dollars with the Weavers just out being charitable?

It's a troll, even liberals agree that Ruby Ridge was some nasty shit.

Latinos do not kill for religion. At all. They literally don't.

What the fuck you think, we're Muslims? Nigga well kill you for your shoes because we don't have any, or because you're selling coke to my old customer, but for beliefs and shit? Naw pham. We keep it real, only kill for tangible and worldly gains.

Nice reading comprehension Paco.

>if people I like did it then it's fine

Successful criminals are dangerous because they kill the social contract. Why bother being moral and respecting rules when some monster is rewarded at every turn and makes a mockery of institutions? It extinguishes the motivation a typical laborer might feel.

Those institutions always win. There's only a few criminals ever who died free men or of natural causes.

That's kind of a selection bias don't you think? You don't hear from the criminals that succeed.

Yeah, the English would never glorify someone like say, Francis Drake.

Sure you do. Politicians won't shut the fuck up.

Che was based as fuck. Fucking shit up in 2 continents. Far more than your pussy ass will ever acomplish

>Francis Drake
butthurt spaniard detected

>whataboutism.png

Cuban here.
Che is overrated.

You spent your 5 minutes of internet to post this shit?

I'm in Cooper City, South, Florida.

Ah, un gusano. Tiene sentido.

Che will forever be remembered as a cool picture on a hipsters T-shirt and nothing more.

You will be remembered as a gusano and nothing more.

If nobody has mentioned it yet, I highly recommend the tv series "Narcos".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcos

>Nice reading comprehension Paco.

Someone said Hispanics kill over religion, you agreed with them and then criticize Paco when he straightens you out?

Seems you’re the one in need of remedial reading classes, Billy Bob. Or should I say, Jaiquawn?

>mfw the percentage of blacks in the US has been falling because of abortion

Nobody said Hispanics kill over religion, he said Hispanics kill over trivial shit and petty disagreements. Which is true.

Kek retarded Amerifat spotted. Europeans brutally killed and stole from each other for generations then the rest of the world and still venerate those that did it. It's not some ye olde paradise here you absolute tool. Lel.

Buttfrustrated sudaca spotted

Both Escobar and Che had political goals.

Better than hipster t shirts faggit

Nigga that shits wack

Escobar was all about the money. Chill.

>failing in Africa
>failing even worse in Bolivia

He fucked his own shit up if anything.

Am I the only one who finds groups like FARC more interesting than narcos?

>Those institutions always win
>What is every successful revolution, coup, and successful separatist movement ever?

>commies

Cringe. Although they did deal narcotics as well.

Guess what faggot, every other race was brutally killing each other as well.