W2c general

w2c something like this

inb4 >learn anatomy

I'm Veeky Forums not /ic/

Other urls found in this thread:

farfetch.com/au/shopping/men/greg-lauren-drop-crotch-tapered-shorts-item-11474422.aspx
oddfuture.tumblr.com/post/144304182437/golf-wang-first-fashion-show-premiering-golf-2016
youtu.be/Bp1ShTaNfO8?t=55
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the cringe store

More inspo 2/3

You are definitely not /fa if you think that shit looks good. This is some h&m/aliexpress fuccboi shit.

Kindly fuck off m80

3/3

dressing like your favorite anime character never works in real life famalam

This is embarrassing. You want to look like some kind of weeaboo, those look like the type of pants that you find for $1.28 on some knockoff Chinese ebay page. They don't look good on anybody, and they wont look good on you.

>posts a drawing
hey that's pretty cool
>proceeds to post anime inspo

Yoooo those nails are fucking disgusting wtf
You probably bite on them too, ewwww.

>anime fashion
looool here's your autism shorts, now please leave
farfetch.com/au/shopping/men/greg-lauren-drop-crotch-tapered-shorts-item-11474422.aspx

These are pretty autistic indeed but thanks anyway for trying

suggestions for asymmetric leather jackets in Europe for under 500 euro? online retailers will do.

Thanks

Where can I get this shirt?

oddfuture.tumblr.com/post/144304182437/golf-wang-first-fashion-show-premiering-golf-2016
It's probably gonna be in upcomming sommer 2016 collection.

Thanks, user.

youtu.be/Bp1ShTaNfO8?t=55

w2c kodak's polo or a similar one

this guy said his inspo is metal gear and he looks cool as shit. inb4 metal gear isnt a hentai

where can I cop acks tee that he wears in the jamaica episode of "fuck thats delicious"
pic related

w2c canada / usa

w2c shirt

w2c similar shirt

w2c

It's a krooked t-shirt, you might be able to find it in a thrift store, because old skateboard clothing is kinda hard to come by at local skate shops.

It sucks because a lot of skateboard companies used to have some great designs on their stuff.

Marni

rather generic (EU)football-/biking- joggers/shorts

Need these shoes. Help please

where to cop t-shirt/sweater in this pic?

WLCM used to be a Trés Bien diffusion line but it doesn't exust anymore.