AA has the best basics

AA has the best basics

It really doesn't.

Pretty hot imo senpai

>that one model who always looks like he's on suicide watch

Poor bastard, you know the one

They did ten years ago

No I don't please share pics

Their T Shirts are amazing if you get them for $5-$10 each from eBay or other whole-sellers.

There still pretty good imo. Kinda overpriced but still good.

everything they have fits like shit
I have
-a tee
-a sweatshirt
-a pair of jeans
and they all fit horribly
the tee is too long and too narrow
the sweater's elastic cuffs aren't tight at all and it has really slim sleeves. It's also too long
and I've never had jeans that fit worse than the AA ones. They feel like cheap shit.

AA I have that fits like shit:
- all of their T-shirts (acceptable but not good)
- long-sleeve Ts (tiny torso with long baggy arms)

AA things I have that fit amazing
- all of their "classic" line of sweats (hoodies, crewnecks, etc)
- their regular-ass hoodies
- their canvas/duck workpants

that's because they don't fit:
>manlets
>fat-fags
>extremely muscular fags

you have to be lanky, lean, and have somewhat broad shoulders to wear most of AA's stuff. I'm 5'10 and the some of the shit looks like a dress on me.

honestly i feel so lame saying this but i love american apparel. i'm a really slim, petite grill and they're the only brand that carries xxs that is ACTUALLY xxs. everything is guaranteed to fit, which is never the case with any other brand.

I'm 6'1" and skinny and AA's sizing has been all over the place for me, even for the same product in different colors

The big issue apart from quality control is their weird focus on gender neutral items, so you end up with something that can be worn by men and women but looks bad on both

I'm 5'8, I have 2 AA t-shirts and they fit me ok. Their quality control is shit, people keep saying some t-shirts are just ok but others are too long.

one of the only newer brands that still makes good thick denim

Quality control is utter shit, but if you get lucky and maybe go in store you can get something and know it's alright

I have a pair of their jeans, some schoolboy trousers, a sweatshirt, some turtlenecks and various tees. Everything fits pretty well despite what people think. Just make sure you know what you're getting into when you buy them, I guess. Everything I've gotten was on sale anyway so it's not like it's that much a loss if they didn't fit well

Ok, grandpa

It's better to goto a store anyway.

absolutely not
it's really a gamble whenever you buy something from them, the quality of the individual clothes vary a fucking ton, some less but you still might end up with shit quality from something you've had good experiences before
lot of their stuff also fits wonky as shit

thinking about buying this, but I'm not actually gay. should i cop?

same!! even at like forever 21 and other places aimed at fucking teenagers everything's big and it makes me cri

Say what you will, my AA basics have held up significantly better than basics I've paid more money for.

With that said, I'd never buy anything from them that wasn't a basic undershirt or henley or something, and even then they work on me just because I don't mind them being form-fitting.

Hey since you're online can you answer a super quick legal question for me

Srsly :(
Hard life for us petite grills. Every time someone says sizes are getting smaller I laugh my ass off.

Fuck it why not

I wanted to get this but HRC endorsed shillary so I decided I didn't want to give them any money.

Are you gay? Otherwise dnc

the one tee from them i have fits awkward af

You spelled Uniqlo wrong.