/tan/

summer is here boys. do you tan? how to avoid bad tans etc

>not wanting to have perfect pale skin

pale skin is gross, look at every VS model, they are either tan or get tan

agreed.

I am very pale and always wish I could get at least a bit tan, but I only end up freckling and burning.

wtf is up with her hairline? JUST-tier

>tfw when melanoma

I love you on an island. But I don't lay out at the beach for hours. I only expose my body to the sun when I go for a run or swim laps in the ocean. I've naturally developed a nice soft tan, anything more than that is fucking disgusting borderline skin cancer tier

vs model? lmao... they're disgusting
look at the catwalks for high fashion, none of them are tanned, unless it's natural like asian, black or whatever cause tanning = disgusting

I live on*

Jesus Christ autocorrect, I know in lonely, but you don't need to let the world know

high fashion models are gross too most of the time

>OMG he tans!!!!!!
>HAHAHa you mean like purposefully trying to make your skin look all brown and dirty????
>YES Becky!! YES!!
>ROTFLMAO

i thought those we're 14 year olds until I read the image title

i actually avoid the sun as much as possible, i don't wanna look like a mexican

Have fun with your vitamin D deficiencies user.

Pale skin isn't gross if it's healthy.

Just eat vegetables.

No, tanning damages your skin too much so I avoid sun all year, unless I have sunblock

>wanting to look like a shitskin

Same, I'm ginger and have never achieved a tan in my entire life but my freckles get darker after like 5 minutes in the sun
Pale girls are effay though so whatever.

>have vitiligo
>can't tan without pigment
>any tan I do get only increases contrast between pigment/nonpigment parts
>splotches been growing for ~10 years
>only about 20% of body without pigment

I just want it to be 100% pale...

pale skin is the best 90% of the time but if you live somewhere hot/sunny and go outside literally at all during the day being a bit tan is a necessity.

Self tan. Just to look healthy.

Get outta here, Nosferatu

Don't tan or burn. Northern European master race.

Finally starting to get over roasting the shit out of my shoulders when I went hiking last weekend in a tank top. Feelsgoodmen.

I live in the mountains in a resort town that surrounds a large lake. During the summer people like they're at the beach - flip flops, board shorts, etc. The quickest way to spot a flatland tourist is their farmer tan, no tan at all, or fresh sunburns.

Locals up here pride themselves on being outdoorsy and active and if you're some ghost or something you scream Barney.

>wanting to associate with a Becky
What a boring life.

*During the summer people dress like they're at the beach

Tahoe? I'm envious regardless.

Summit County, CO

Aw. That's very sad to hear. I personally find the look pretty neat though. I sincerely hope you don't feel too bad about it.
finns are mongols from central asia

i don't tan, but i also don't avoid sun. just live your life.