Redpill me on napoleon

redpill me on napoleon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBdTYS2tT8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did literally nothing wrong

I'm listening....

It was all his generals, wanna be ceasar. Only directly commanded the oriental and russian campaigns - betrayed the revolution, italian, and was indeed short for 19th century

redpill me on why are you so lazy that you can't formulate so much as a rhetorical question.

redpill me on these dubs

He was a corporal in the French army during a time of turmoil and he eventually became the leader of France. He did enough stuff that a entire era is named after him.

Is it true that his Italian heritage meant that he spoke really shitty French? My Western Civ professor said that Napoleon had a poor grasp of the language but I don't want to believe :(

American detected.

I've never heard a record that said that and it's fantastically unlikely.

I heard he just had a thick accent. He wasn't Italian, he was Corsican.

Thanks for the clarification. Did this still effect him at all in France? Like, did people care that he wasn't born on the French mainland?

The short version;He basically started FREEDOM. And that spiraled out of control and the idea is literally the brainchild that is America.

Brought the Jewish usurers to power.

He wanted to unite all of europe before it became a thing.

Napoleon is the Great Man called to rule in time of trouble, his life is equal to the ones of Alexander,Caesar or Augustus, he was a complete genius, te best of his kind.

We miss you, come back...

>tfw you actually learn the full scope of his ambition and ability

youtube.com/watch?v=oBdTYS2tT8g

Accents in France in 1800 was nothing. there were local languages everywhere. However, he must have spoken a perfect French, since he went to military school, and was a successfull politic. Especially at a time when every possible foreign power wanted to invade France, no one could have trusted a "man with a thick accent" to lead France. Think 2 fucking seconds. And Corsica is a part of France, only anglos seek confort in Napoleon being Corsican, because they're shit and can't face the fact that we are better than them. At everything. All the time. Fuck England.

Dumb frog poster

t. inbred argumentation.

Napoleon wasn't French. He was born in Corsica less than a year after the French annexed it, his birth name was "Napoleone di Buonaparte", his first language was a dialect of Italian, he always spoke French with a noticeable foreign accent, and he never learned how to spell French properly.
The French people will vehemently deny this, but Napoleon was an Italian by blood and by birth. If Corsica had remained part of Italy, it's entirely likely that he would've ended up reviving the Roman Empire. He only became French out of necessity.

>Corsica is a part of France
Explain to me why his birth name was "Napoleone di Buonaparte".

He probably did when he was a young lad in Paris up until when he failed his revolt in Corsica, but it's quite impossible to not learn a language in a lifetime.
I don't see the problem though, a lot of "Italians" prior to the unification made the fortunes of other states. See Columbus, Prince Eugene of Savoy, etc

>If Corsica had remained part of Italy, it's entirely likely that he would've ended up reviving the Roman Empire.

Great men are made by historical contingencies, not the other way around.

>he was corsican
>also a republican
>he wanted to free corsica
>failed
>wanted to make france a republic
>became disillusioned by the idea
>turned emperor

t. ignorant angloboo. He actually was born more (!) than 1 year after Corsica was given to France, while Corsica was never really a part of Italy. You need to open a book and realize Italy is pretty recent as a country mate.
For the name, my grandmother is from the South of France, it sounds """italian""" (but people always forget the difference that may exist between north (Paris) and south of France). Moreover, she still speaks the "langue d'Oc", which is southern French dialect. It's farer from French than Italian and I have no clue when she speaks it. It was her first language, but does that even mean she's not French ? Speaking a French dialect in the 20th century ? The noticable accent is very likely (people from the South) but foreign ? You don't know shit my friend, you can't claim that.

Proove that he could not spell French. This one should be easy, so please put an image of one of his letters. And don't be dumb, written French has evolved since 1800.

How could he have been Italian when:
>he was successfull
>Italy did not exist until a century after him
>he lived, fought and died for France

Corsica was never a part of Italy, but still that's like your main argument kek. Are you a fucking troll ? Or just really stupid and filled with hate?

>Reviving the Roman Empire
>/pol teen fantasy

Talented administrator and tactician. also a modernist egomaniac. If you want to see the true character of Napoleon, contrast how he treated the Pope to how the Pope treated him (petitioning for mercy for him after his capture and giving his mother refuge at the Vatican). Napoleon also brought back slavery while the Pope was vigorously against it.

God bless Alexander I for repelling that snot-nosed secularist.

>How could he have been Italian when:
>>he was successfull
kek

he was a manlet

America was founded before any of his shit. What are you on about?

B8ing too hard m8.

Because his parents were spaghetti ?

No offense, I'm French myself, but if we were better than the Anglos at everything why are we writing in their language right now?

He was the good guy but he lost. Again, the evil Anglo drives us toward a worse future.

He fueled the German identity and created German nationalism

Because WWII, Marshall plan, and the vast amount of natural resources the United States of America have access to while being 1 ocean apart from any rival. You don't sound even remotely French by the way.

>this
some might even argue he nuked Japan twice.