How ahead of trends are you in your opinion? do you pick up on shit months before Veeky Forums like me...

how ahead of trends are you in your opinion? do you pick up on shit months before Veeky Forums like me, or do you find yourself into things after they've been memed online for some time?

I don't pay attention to trends
I don't care if what I wear happens to be trending

Wtf is the origin of this image? I keep seeing it.

>i wear whatever is the current popular aesthetic but pretend I'm not easily influenced

okay

post fit

>always months ahead of fa
So whats the next thing Veeky Forums is going to hype in your opinion?

he wont say shit because he is a fuckboy

why are you on Veeky Forums then?

I just buy clothes I like, it's kinda difficult to be ahead of trends because almost everything they sell on stores is influenced by trends. Some things I like become trendy after a while but others just don't become popular.

my bad, didn't know this was Veeky Forums - fuccboi trends

I have been into fashion since i was 13. It's very complicated but my conclusion is: none of it really matters

Wear clothes that fit, i only buy shoes online because a cheap pants/jacket/shirt that fits looks better than a $300 fashion piece nobody but me cares about.

Fashion is considered "weird" by most, so I avoid wearing flamboyant stuff except for shoes.

Trends are stupid unless they make a major shift in how every dresses, like how everyone switched to skinny/fitted pants instead of cargo.

Basically, I wear cheap stuff that fits but buy ann d or rick shoes online, it's low key 'fuccboi' wear

post fit

post fit

>i only buy shoes online
that's fucking weird because i'd argue that shoes are among the hardest to fit properly

i got it on a shirt

is it just me or would this be a cool tat
possibly on ribcage or something

I change up my style once or twice a year and pay attention to what's trending because I don't want to mix up signals. I think of style as how they can evoke tropes or periods, for example, I might push for an 80s east yurop look, but with goscha and the memeing of gopniks, it'd introduce other references that muddy the signal and deliver a different end result; effay skater/rave fuckboy, etc.

it's pretty easy to predict what'll be big at the beginning of the season, so I just consider it before committing. I don't avoid the trends altogether but just keep them in mind. right now, I'm doing a french early 20th century thing. depending on the fit, looking either factory peasant, WW1 grunt or Flaubert in Egypt/Lawrence of Arabia style stranger in morocco. so copping some dadcore workwear has helped, even got sk8erboi dickies, but I just make sure I don't accidentally pair them too easily and get labelled as part of some internet fashion tribe.

I want to look like a dude in a painting, not like some dork who goes around telling people "I'm pretty into fashion"

without text, yes.

yeah, looks like a tat delroy edwards would have

I've always been two years ahead of plebs, and I consider any sort of trend dead if I decide it fits into my current aesthetic / lifestyle and becomes a part of it

I know but if it's an expensive shoe, I'm probably going to buy 2-3 pairs and return the other 2 just to be sure the size is what I want... or I just ask someone how they fit.

I should say that I don't buy clothes that "fit" in a classic sense, but they have to look good. I see the outfit as just a silhouette, so fabric/price means nothing (unless it flows better when you walk) logos are usually pointless/hype (not always) and the shoes are worth splurging on imo because you may never find them again.