What's an effay gift I could get my high school friend? His birthday is this weekend and I don't know what to get him

What's an effay gift I could get my high school friend? His birthday is this weekend and I don't know what to get him

Other urls found in this thread:

backpage.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a bj

two bjs and a rim job

w2c?

backpage.com/

you can cop some at abjtwobjsandarimjob.com

Thanks fampais, I'm sure he'll love them

Why do you specify that he's a high school friend? Is he a friend you met in high school or is he a high schooler you're friends with?

he's a friend that I go to school with

nose ring

seriously just suck his dick unless he's gay or something
assuming you're a girl cause you didn't think of a blowjob first

I see how that could be confusing, I meant his a friend from high school I haven't seen in about 2 years. That's the story I'm going with, the other one could get me in some hot water.

Not a girl, I was thinking of getting him some kind of alcohol or something that doesn't seem too personal.

Just get him some good liquor.

What a cringy tease.

Anyway, get him some Tech Decks.

okay, still suck his dick, but also get him this

Any suggestions

what a cancerous thread
nobody here has any idea who the fuck that friend is nor what the fuck his likings and dislikings are
give him your anal virginity or some shit, a fucking fresh bit of oxygen would be great too
what the fuck do i know
maybe if you had given some fucking information about this tard there would be some possibility to actually help you
what the fuck is an effay gift any fucking ways? how fucking Veeky Forums-approved-fashionable can a gift possibly be?
get him the most expensive piece you can find at ysl or some shit
questions this fucking dumb actually bother me

cool man. real cool

I don't know what he likes. A high end whiskey/scotch/bourbon/rum/gin/wine whatever. I don't know where you live, but I've found most nice shit will cost at least twice as much as an average bottle.

calm down bro

Thanks I'll keep that in mind

>a bj
>two bjs and a rim job
>seriously just suck his dick unless he's gay
>okay, still suck his dick,
>give him your anal virginity or some shit

never change, Veeky Forums