grailed.com/listings/697896-Peak-Performance-Vintage-Jacket
grailed.com/listings/696283-Timberland-Waterproof-Vintage-Jacket
logostore-globalid.us/ProductList.aspx?did=17374
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like it. Nice cop

Thanks.

I got a few more things also

I'll post my recent cop in a sec

Sorry for terrible lighting and photo quality. It's just a nice cashmere sweater I got for $10

nice fammm

post a fit when you wear it, looks sick

Picked up a corduroy jacket for $6

Here's a hooded windbreaker for $3

Noice, looks clean

Here's image, it's big af on me

op here, i also copped this hat for 99 cents.

thats a dope anorak. how old do you think it it? it looks faded but that may just be the image.

yeah it's pretty faded, my guess would be 5+ years easy, but I actually like the distressed look.

sick hat too btw

bought these, cut and stitched
working on straighter lines

Why does thrift shop stuff always end up looking unusually nice?

you only see the good stuff people pick out.
There's a lot of shit you have to sift through,
but it's actually fun if you take a friend with you,
and very worth it considering the prices.

That thing is actually pretty cool

still dumping from my thrift cops

yeah, on some things (yours included) the age looks good. and thank.

looks good except for the meme on the right.

you're completely right. theres a lot of shit thats just garbage. like thos shitty shirts from like a local event, or a crab shack. its all about finding the gems.

all my thrift stores at flooded with stuff like this

bought this for €6. viscose. great for summer.

6$, kind of want to paint the straps black but I'm worried they'll come out retarded

How'd I do, 90s IBM shirt, embroidered. (etsy, not thrift but I wanna post it somewhere)

sick

Twelve bucks

Has anyone who's bought from the thrift store had to deal with bedbugs on their clothing or roaches/moths?

>tfw no good thrift stores in DC
>and etsy is always a ripoff

I've found a lot of quality items, Rag & Bone, AllSaints, a two leather jackets, and a bunch of RRL pieces amongst others. Found these two items the other day

sick af m8

D.C. is too large of a metropolitan area to not have at least one or two good venues- and probably has a lot of good places wherein I presume menswear and suiting is their specialty, and a few yuppie strongholds: just look online for places with good ratings on Yelp and look around for yourself

I've been looking-- largely boutiques, the few are filled with offbrand hypebeast garbage and old looks too ironic for anyone to rock anymore
been able to score some j-crew basics for cheap, but nothing especially noteworthy or vintage

I just did an internet search and see two Buffalo Exchange locations in D.C. proper and Georgetown: I live in the South, and my local store has been a fountainhead of good finds, so I would find it hard to believe these two couldn't be beneficial to you

i saw some stuff like this in a thrift shop,thought about copping, what would you wear with it.

>nicest person you'll ever meet
>TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH

nice user, I like it

nice w2c??

i found these and bought even though they arent my size

Worth it.
Woah, no, sorry about that my man

Meant to reply the "Woah" to

I just war with jeans and some chucks. I'm into slacker core

Posting a couple things I bought recently, plus some old ass shit I found at our summer house. Most of it doesn't really go well with most of my wardrobe, so I posted it on Grailed.

If you're interested in any of them, I'll post a link

1/4

2/4

Brand is Peak Performance

forgot pic

4/4
Timberland

God damn

big mistake

Is it good or not? I thought about wearing it but I don't have the wardrobe to match it.

Very nice what are you going to wear it with

Idk. It goes well with some of my palewave/comfy 90s fits but I thought the resale value might be greater.

If you were to sell this, how much would you ask for? I might keep it but I honestly have around 20 jackets and don't really need a new one. Wanted to cop summer shit instead.

3$

2$

Anyway here are the listings for all of them.. I don't really have any use for any of them other than selling so I'm willing to consider offers below the listed price.

1. grailed.com/listings/696155-Triumph-Vintage-Nylon-Jacket

2. grailed.com/listings/697656-Nike-Vintage-Knit-Cap

3. grailed.com/listings/697896-Peak-Performance-Vintage-Jacket

4. grailed.com/listings/696283-Timberland-Waterproof-Vintage-Jacket

I just copped this at my local goodwill. Thoughts?

Just like grandpa used to be buried in

might one if i see it again, do u mind posting the fit so can see how it looks.

fresh, solid, classy

perfect for drinking a fresh Monster energy in. Perhaps with a nice Pizza Hut pan pizza.

looks okay would change the shoes and maybe get a grey tie but the fit is pretty classic so you look like a young republican(nothing wrong with that if thats the look your going for) also i would change the buttons and if you can soften up the fabri cuz they make the suite look cheap.

Why are thrift stores in Portland so pricy? In my hometown everything that wasn't a coat was ~$5 at the goodwill and here everything is ~10. At other thirft stores things are even more expensive, I saw a pair of APC jeans for $90!

Probably because they were APC you fucking goof

BUMPERS

When you've spent close to 2 grand thrifting in the past 3 years :/

not that much for 3 years

depop is decent, but it's hard to find male clothing, and most of the stuff is too expensive. Worth a shot though imo

for the love of god, w2c.

Not entirely the same, but the ibm store has some neat stuff. logostore-globalid.us/ProductList.aspx?did=17374

How often do you guys visit the thrift stores? I go there at least twice a week and have a hard time finding cool stuff.
My most proud find is 3.50$ Onitsuka Tigers which I cleaned up and now look pretty damn good.

I live in New Zealand and I get the impression very few people here would go thrift hunting for good finds the way they do in the US. However, being New Zealand probably means the stock in the first place is pretty bad. Anyone from here tried it?

Might as well dump to bump

says "Team USA" on back.
Unknown brand.

Not fully water resistant.
Made in USA Columbia

I honestly regret this.

by far my most expensive purchase.
But goretex lined, vibram sole, really comfy, still had that new shoes smell.

dope cop for 10 dollars my dude

shut the fuck up

1/2

2/2 - cost me $1.50NZD

>not wanting to rep big oil
pussy

this is sooooo sick man

Got this for $60. Needed a bag for my new job.

p dope

oh fuck thats fuckkkkking nice

I just go when I have money and time. Every weekends, I guess.

The thrifts in my country are batshit ugly so I go to surplus stores instead (where factories dump their excess output). I live in 3rd world asia so I expect meager prices, but damn. Cops in this thread beats the prices here. The lowest I can find are $20 jackets, $10 shirts. No $2 items, $3 Onitsuka tiger shoes... thats insane.

cheers boys, new zealand thrift stores are full of unique stuff like this haha

Auckland? Would you mind sharing where you shop? I understand if not.

nah b GRIMECHURCH

i am at uni here so i just skate around the general uni area and visit all the little independent city mission shops and the salvation army stores; its usually mostly shit like old rugby shirts and other bogan trash, but i will usually find at least 1 gem each time i go out haha

i cant remember the names of any of the small independent stores and they don't show up on google maps either so you gotta know where they are unfortunately

i usually do a circuit once a week or fortnight depending on how busy i am, its gives em times to change some of their stock

the stores are usually called 'xxxxxx city mission' or 'xxxxxx opportunity shop', but they're all different and i never pay attention to the names sorry

No prob thanks for the info. I've seen a few around here but been a bit nervous to go in haha.

nah bro it's all good, they're always run by lil old ladies that are super nice, no need to be nervous, you're just holding yourself back from some sicc cops

happy to help

$5 Ralph Lauren swim trunks
Copped them yesterday

Rate my hat.

2 Bucks at Goodwill

gimme a pizza review

sauce looks nice, cheese looks nice, expecting a lot of good things out of this pizza

Way too busy in my opinion.

W2 thrift in Boston?

This is dope on several levels. One it looks cool, 2 it's a great convo starter.

i know this is a meme but other than the shoes being shit everything fits well, he just doesn't have the look to sell it.

Bro, Source is a really good sandal brand, especially for hiking and general slapping your feet around

I have that exact model and they sell for over $50 equivalent

Can you do a snickers bar review pls