Who here /nevershorts/?

Who here /nevershorts/?

My dad hated them as well. When he was dying of cancer I promised him as a joke I would never wear shorts again to honor his legacy. I didn't see him the next day. Stupid I know, but I will not break my oath.

Does /shortsonlywhenitsover35℃/ count? I generally find wearing any kind of shorts uncomfortable, and I feel downright naked wearing anything that exposes my knees, but I really don't like the heatstroke potential wearing trousers in the seight of summer presents.

that's a pretty cool story
i don't wear shorts because i don't have any that look good
i prefer pants anyway, but i wouldn't mind wearing shorts in 90+ fahrenheit

i have only one pair of khaki shorts and thats all i wear when it gets more than 30 celsius, i hate shorts too and summer too cuz i cant layer

Hate shorts, wore jeans at 40c early this year

linen pants masterrace
shorts are for kids anyway, but please jeans in summer heat=death

sorry for your father OP

i dont wear shorts because i'm conscious about my weight and legs.

oh is this your personal blog now?

Hey OP sounds you and your dad had a nice relationship.

I hate shorts at this point because I haven't hit the gym for ages and I already have way too skinny legs. Generally I think normal length pants are nicer too.

hairy legs so i never wear shorts except gym

a black pair of shorts that stop a few cm above the knee is the most versatile piece of clothing to ever exist

>normal length
>several inches too short in that photo

got any good linen inspo?

Im always /nevershorts/ and so was my dad too OP, he died of cancer too but I havent worn shorts since, even though I live in Arizona i've adapted

w2c inexpensive decent linen pants?

>oh is this your personal blog now?
I'm not op
OP asks a question regarding fashion choices
he then adds a story as to why he does XYZ

how is that a personal blog? he sparked a discussion

i gotta take a pe class this summer before i graduate and that means im gonna have to wear shorts in public for the first time in 4 years and its making me real nervous desu

wish i could just wear my outlier ogs cause of the stretch but id look like a bozo playing basketball in dress pants

Australian summers make it impossible to wear long pants in summer.

My only concern is that I instantly go pale white the moment I start wearing winter clothes, so when its summer again I look like a ghost for the first month or so.

Get techwear pants.
What about swimshorts?

you go girl

W2C those pants please??

post rest of fit lad, I need some palladium inspo

I live in florida so I have to wear shorts :(

>Who here /autism/?
ftfy

I never wear shorts. People look like morons wearing them. Same goes for any kind of footwear without socks.

Who here /nevernude/?

not shure if this is bait, but genuinely kill yourself

you're just embarrassed of your pasty white legs and super dark leg hair lmfao

I don't like wearing shorts either because of my thin calf complex (like mine are legitimately skeletor tier which looks terrible because my quads are really huge thanks to squats).

I honestly just wear chinos most of the time in the summer

Not of my own. Other peoples legs look disgusting to me and I suppose it goes the other way around too. And they are more white than #FFFFFF tyvm :)

fucking moron

my short shorts are (weirdly enough) really popular with girls, although boys kinda hated it it at first, my shorts made me iconic in my high school. i usually only wear them at home now

If you have nice legs and a nice ass, girls will swoon over short shorts.

fuckin lmao

MUJI is GOAT for inexpensive linen pants.

Too fat or too skinny?

Mini linen pants are good? Can I cop them online or only in-store?

Just copped a pair, they're great

S Y R A C U S E
Y
R
A
C
U
S
E

>does wearing shorts sometimes count as /nevershorts/?

I never wear shorts because I'm a faggot with tons of self harm scars

Tailored 511's. Source: Gearedtowardgear on youtube.

I can't wear shorts, my legs are way to hairy. Don't feel like shaving them each week.
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Just ordered some featherweight jeans so I won't have to deal with fucking mosquitos eating my legs (as much).

My calves look really small in comparison to my upper body and I'm self conscious about it so I usually don't wear shorts

I have really ugly legs with a lot of birth marks on them so I always wear jeans or pants, even when its like 90 degrees out.

Funny thing is that I never even got bullied for it, I'm just really self-critical like that

I'm from

Liverpool

There's dozens of us!

>tfw linen pants

AYYYYU same where are you

>what the fuck are calf raises

You can't really put on mass in your calves. Shit is genetic

post ur feet

im not very good at photo editing but i used you as practice

My legs are too thin for shorts so I never wear them.

I'm gonna pack your mouth so full of ice cream

i never wear shorts because i have a vericose vein in my leg

For women? I can't find any on US website for guys.

I don't wear shorts because I'm half Italian and my legs are hairy as fuck

Thx I love it

nice story op
i never pants even in this fkin summer weather, family members pester me about it a lot so I might break so ye

What do you wear instead during summer heat?

nigga pls, you can have nice thicc calves if you do some work

w2c decent linen trousers?

that's actually part of the reason that I do wear shorts, so that I can show off my quads