I GIVE UP

I GIVE UP
IVE SEARCHED FUCKINGH EVERYWHERE FOR SOME HIGH WAISTED OR MID WAISTED CHINOS
EVEN THE HIGHEST PANTS STILL CRUSH MY BALLS BECAUSE THE CROTCH IS TOO HIGH UP

WHEN WILL PLEBS CATCH THE FUCK UP AND DESIGNERS START MAKING THIS SHIT

fuck lads why is all is see tight and goofy low pants. tight looks like SHIT and feels like SHIT too

lmao you are so fucking out of touch that you dont deserve to know the designers that make these kind of pants

those are slacks.

you're pretty dumb

just get some fucking dickies you tard

>implying I'm a dirty Anglo

fuck off faggot

fuck i didn't know summer would hit us this hard

nigga

cdg
yohji
lemaire
folk
openinefive

to name a few

lurk more

buy tom browne

anybody know where i can cop pants like this (not designer cuz I'm a poorfag) and do you think these types of pants can work as a substitute for black jeans.

Bump becus same.

Wtf are you talking about you moronic cunt. English people don't call those "slacks." obnoxious dickhead.

Vintage
Bills Khakis+Alter the legs
J. Press
mtm

Holy shit OP are you retard??? Poverty is no excuse.

Buy a bigger size and go to a tailor /thread

lmfao they really aren't hard to find. lurk more

thanks for falling into my trap lads

I've asked this question 737382 times before but now I know where to look thanks fagboys

funny thing is I tried on chinos from more luxury brands, such ami, acne, etc. none of them fit like that so I guess I'll just have to start shopping dadcore

>ami, acne, etc.
>luxury brands
o i am laffin

alright not luxury but higher prices

I didn't even bother going to Dover street market desu, I could at most afford one pair and then only buy uniqlo rest of the month

Lose weight.

Why americans are always so weird??

Uniqlo Lemaire

It took me 5 seconds to find these. Please stop using full caps as it diminishes the emphasis for others when they actually require it.

worst advice i have ever seen on this board

are you seriously suggesting OP buy a pair of pants that is entirely too big so that a tailor can completely reconstruct them?

+1

w2c cant find w reverse search

You fucking cunt, look at the material