Camo/military thread

hey it's me, the camo sperg

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en
epicmilitaria.com/
armyandoutdoors.co.nz/products/german-flecktarn-camouflage-parka?variant=6530546563
hessenantique.com/German_BGS_Green_Police_Jacket_p/s91030570.htm
epochs.co/features/epochs-field-guide-to-camouflage
hessenantique.com/German_Female_Riot_Police_Combat_Jacket_p/s91119999.htm
mkistore.co.uk/product_details.php?range=Men_outerwear&product=1763
armyandoutdoors.co.nz/collections/parkas-hoodies/products/german-flecktarn-parka-with-liner-new?variant=18348704387
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are cool as fuck. you're welcome anytime. keep posting those slick threads

/k/ is a good place to go for military surplus recommendations

>implying I'm not from /k/

Thanks m8

sup camobro, i ended up buying an army desert night camo parka after one of these threads, thanks for the info

No problem, how are you liking it? Also I hope you didn't get jewed on the price, they aren't really worth more than $30

paid 25 w/o shipping
fucking love it, can't wait for it to not be summer so I can actually wear it

Not a bad price. Iktf about summer, I wanna wear my jackets

Just searched 'yugo blue lizard' on ebay but got nothing. Any other search terms I could use?

Use "yugoslavia" not "yugo".

saw a guy with dyed fleckern like i've seen on Veeky Forums
does that mean i saw a Veeky Forumsg today?

or a redditor.

what should i search for for something similar to this? this is called an overshirt according to the website. it's similar to the m65 field jacket, but i don't like the high collar or the pauldrons.

Any recommendation with pants?

I want to wear camo pants but I don't want to look like I have a severe case of the auts

Flecktar is bestar. Alpine camo is pretty sweet too though.

Even through I am a /k/ommando I did never lurk the camo threads, so any ideas where I come cop a similar camo pattern as surplus? Pic related is from MKI

*could cop

Seconding this.

i want this too

This is the only surplus item I own and I love it

dutch angle test

D U T C H
U
T
C
H

That's nothing like an M65, it's just a black BDU jacket. Pretty sure truspec or rothco make em.

Good luck looking like a school shooter when you wear it though.

oops

a lot of people wear camo pants, you'll be fine

I like mine too, not a fan of the length though.

can you recommend a good rain parka?

does this one count

Gr 1. W2c

No

>manlet
Try kommandostore.

Black bdu

Any inspo?

Swedish M90 is a very angular/geometric pattern, it is very green though.

I don't understand this autistic sizing on flecktarn parkas.

It's fucking simple and you not understanding is simply a matter of you not using google to find a chart.

Communist Romania uniform I got from a thrift

>school shooter
>not white

:^)

Where do you buy flecktarn parkas from? Places don't seem to ship to Australia.

What Jacket is this?

Got a fit pic

This is the only thing I can find similar to it, I don't know what it is though.

Not yet.

I think you're the autistic one, just read the sizing notes on kommandostore, they explain it well.

w2c

Ebay

I have this, copped it from a market in Camden for £25 a couple of years ago. Might start repping it again

Arktis Dispersion Camo. Telnyashkabro has a (figuratively speaking) hardon for it.

Where the fuck do I get one of those?

w2c anywhere?

Ebay is your best bet, you shouldn't really pay over $60 including shipping

arktis apparently

>arktis apparently
Damn, seem to be sold out everywhere.

thanks, are you aware of the sizing? I wear a medium/large (for a baggier fit), but I have no idea how to cop surplus jackets, my flecktarn parka was waay too big for me.

Learn to fucking read the thread, imbeciles.

Doesn't tell me where I can get it, cunt.

It's called google, dickweed. If you know the name of the bloody thing, you can find out where to fucking get it. Does your mommy still whipe your ass as well?

Each country has its own system for measuring military jackets but once you've seen enough you realize they're all based on the same thing, height and chest circumference.

For these specific jackets, they don't even consider height, the size is just a number in the standard european sizing system. (Take your chest circumference in inches and add 10). So if you wear a 40, you want to find a size 50.

A lot of these serbian and bosnian sellers don't actually list the size on the tag and instead just measure it themselves and usually do a shitty job, I'd message them and ask for the size on the tag.

Thanks for the thorough replies and your time, i'll really consider digging for a blue tiger camo jacket in your OP.

So I thought about getting one of these for the winter. They're dirt cheap and if you replace the buttons with something less tacky it should work.

Cop or not?

What are the best sites for military clothing?

varusteleka.com/en is pretty good.
epicmilitaria.com/ also is good, albeit with a focus on WWII German repros. They still got a great offer on surplus and other shit.

Late war germans were aesthetic as fuck

99% chance that you'll look like a massive sperg wearing that. I tend to stick to wearing stuff made in the 80s to the early 2000s.

They should have won

Dat soldier on the far right wearing Rick prisoners tho

why not just cop that one? id?

any foreign police windbreaker/rain jackets like this?

What's the name of the Russian jacket in the OP?

Sick as fuck

have this jacket. got it from keepshooting.

has no side pockets, feels like it has a weird fit but looks fine.

has a strange removable inner harness designed so you can get pulled out of a tank from the top

How to wear camo with long hair? I know short hair is optimal but what type of pieces should I be looking for if I really don't want to depart with three years of growth?

I love you!!

is there anywhere decent in australia to get surplus? I want a stritchtarn jacket but I can only seem to find them at like 60aud which I know is bs. I have seen them on varustrelka for like 7euro but shipping from that far away would be too expensive.

pic related is what im looking for, should I just get it off ebay and pay the premium or is there a chance of getting it cheap?

Does this flecktarn look off to you, camo sperg?
armyandoutdoors.co.nz/products/german-flecktarn-camouflage-parka?variant=6530546563

>in australia

There's your problem. No matter how cheap the item could be, you'll always pay out the ass for shipping. Surplus tends to be heavy. Either deal with that or let the milsurp dream go.

read filename

nope, that's legit

no clue really

I was able to find mine on ebay for like $12 shipped.

I have one of these but it is coated in spaghetti sauce.

Camobro, any recs on a cheapish plain green jacket? I want to stencil a logo on the back of one

hessenantique.com/German_BGS_Green_Police_Jacket_p/s91030570.htm

This one is nice but you could probably find a normal looking one for cheaper and that isn't used. I just like how this one looks.

I'm just gonna leave this here as I thibk some of you may enjoy it.

epochs.co/features/epochs-field-guide-to-camouflage

Love this one, sold out everywhere tho.

here is a similar jacket
hessenantique.com/German_Female_Riot_Police_Combat_Jacket_p/s91119999.htm

Yeah Ive looked into that one, but what the fuck is up with the sleeves?

They're just open in the picture.

link to this please

mkistore.co.uk/product_details.php?range=Men_outerwear&product=1763

czech army jacket and a french military neck wrap

Interesting.

OD french F2 jacket would be good too, or anything from Austria.

Steven tyler?

The pattern is MLOK

Are these different parkas? Or is it just a shit picture? One of them only has one size measurement.
armyandoutdoors.co.nz/collections/parkas-hoodies/products/german-flecktarn-parka-with-liner-new?variant=18348704387

I think they're the same just one has a liner

damn you guys get jewed over there, I can find those for like $5-15 here (without liner)

SSO/SPOSN Gorka E in partizan autumn camo

Qt

Hey guys

Yeah, even if I buy the cheap ones from Europe I get fucked with shipping. Works out the same price, just these come quicker.

Cool if real

id on the jacket, 3rd to the left?

m1943 wehrmacht fieldjacket