Eyewear

I just busted my old frames, and I need a new pair. I'm interested in something like pic related. Round/oval, wire frame preferred. Nothing rimless since my lenses are different thicknesses.
Also general eyewear thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

moscot.com/shop/moscot-frame-features/?utm_referrer=direct/not provided
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shuron

moscot

I like both pairs, but prefer the shurons.
I'd also be interested in frames that would be more horizontally oval, if you know what I mean?
Thanks for the contribution.

Bomp

you can get similar pairs for really cheap at eye buy direct.

i wish the wire glasses i bought were completely round

so posh.

So these are the new meme glasses. I guess it could be worse.

shut the fuck up.

What about these

You fuck off.

Anyone know what the make and model of these frames?

I started this trend

Are you sure you can pull off frames that are so round? You need to be very pretty and/or masculine to look good in them. P3 would probably look better (between round and oval).

those look rimless

rimless glasses are autistic neckbeard core

Nah they look fucking nice, sleak and stealthy. Can't you form your own opinion without using internet buzzwords?

says the guy who came itt throwing the word "meme" around. have fun with your autism specs

round thin rims are roshe runs for your face
played out garbo every hipster is eating up
at least rimless are different/interesting

rimless glasses are nike monarchs for your face.

does the bridge on these glasses look too long?
it's 28mm i dont want to look like i have FAS if i get these

what garbage analogy
people were not wearing roshe runs for the first few centuries shoes existed.

much too wide ayy lmao

I have those except with coil temples. Love them.

not really a meme per se. rounder frames are definitely making a comeback though.

I need frames just like this but they're for a cosplay and don't need to be expensive (

aliexpress

What are the GOAT thick black framers?

All of fashion is memes fuccboi.

You're going to get a lot of ass if all of your social circle regularly posts on a certain blogging site that rhymes with fumbler.

Ye that's what I was thinking. More horizontally oval. I'm not very masculine, more mousey, and average looking.
Something rimless would also be neat, but I have different strength lenses for each of my eyes (2.25 and 4.75 I think), so the difference in thickness would be noticeable.

>horizontally oval
maybe these?

Eh. Bit too oval. Picky, right? Thanks though.

am i getting close yet?

All round frames, of course, I'm so tired of this fucking meme. I get that it's a style that many like, but come on, be unique and stop following shitty fads. This shape does NOT suit many face styles, and often comes off as trying too hard. Especially the bulky plastic frames. You all jump to this style to appear 'individualistic' but you are just copying everyone else.

can you post some non round frames that you like? just to spice up the thread a little

Shape wise, eh. Looking through the thread, I still like my original suggestion and the one right under. Oval looks kind of meh now that I see it.

I have these and get a lot of compliments. Bought mine from Oliver Peoples. They're by Paul Smith and the name is Kennington.

the most effay frames

he's better than us

i really want pic related frames, what are those called ? and what brands have those ?

Gant Ruggers

Nice shape, but those arms look gross imo

>that fucking nose
holy shit it's massive

w2c frames though?

answer mi question, Veeky Forumsm

these are the same glasses but they don't look as round on the asian is it because of her eyes?

Softer features.
There's more contrast on the guy because his face is more harsh in its features.
This is the reason why people tell you to get round glasses if you have a square head and square glasses if you have a round head.

What this guy said, but camera perspective may also factor in.

>White dude has more squinty eyes than the asian woman
:)

she doesn't have eyelids though

>There's more contrast on the guy because his face is more harsh in its features.
>This is the reason why people tell you to get round glasses if you have a square head and square glasses if you have a round head.
But they look better on the rounder girl, an equally square guy who wasn't drop dead gorgeous would look ridiculous in them.

glasses need to fit your face, first and formost. it's hard to pull off round glasses unless you have a strong jaw and a manly face

any frame recommendations for girls w/ round facial structures help

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on these glasses?

not cat's eye or squared thick rims or you'll look like a feminist
maybe some kind of no-rim frames?

that's going into my next techwear outfit for sure

w2c

My current pair, unforunately the nose piece already broke off once but Persol sent another pair right out to me

mine, pretty happy with them

these look awful please reconsider
thank you

memories of the early 2000s

Thoughts ?

Is there a chart that correlates head shape to frame shape? Looking to get some Ray Bans

Can you pull off round frames if your face shape is somewhere between round and square?

only way to know for sure is to try them on, it differs for everyone.

by the way, don't get ray bans.

Wireframes are the shittiest kind of frames. YOu will look like a pretentious faggot.

Go for something contemporary. Frames with a bit of thiccness but less thick than the gay hipster wayfarer style

sounds like pear shape
moscot.com/shop/moscot-frame-features/?utm_referrer=direct/not provided

>not wanting to look pretentious
how else will I indicate to the plebs how partrician I am?

yeah, these are the 94' Don'tGetEms

how are wireframes shitty or pretentious, enlighten us

With your horrible taste in music, I suppose

Here is how they are shitty.

It's pretentious because you THINK it makes you look different, when in reality everyone is laughing.

The search term I entered to find these examples was "disgusting nerds".

so we should all just try our best to look the same? what are you suggesting here?
this is the same sentiment i hear from Veeky Forums concerning round frames, plastic frames, etc. who can i trust?

by the way, that's not a good example of wire frame glasses.
nice cherry picking

Yes. That's the point of fashion: YOU LITERALLY ASK FOR TIPS TO LOOK MORE LIKE OTHER PEOPLE YOU FIND TO BE MORE FASHIONABLE THAN YOURSELF

what if the people i find more fashionable than myself wear wireframes? calm down dude lol.

They are also more beautiful than you.
Rule one of fashion is beautiful people can pull off anything.

Your best bet is to understand fashion as a set of design principles and come up with something that fits.

>Rule one of fashion is beautiful people can pull off anything.
so we can equate the attractiveness of the individual to how fashionable their clothes are?

can you fuck off
is correct

rational 1:
if naked they're 8/10 their clothes only need to be 2/10 to bump them to 10

similarly, rational 2:
they already look great so all they need to do is find clothes that don't fuck them up too bad, then people see them wearing those clothes and go "oh people look awesome in those" when in fact, no, this photo is not evidence people in general will look particularly awesome in those.

rational 3:
clothes are designed for bodies that conform to our very rigid "conventionally attractive" model so one who's there doesn't even need to try to find clothes that look good on you

Can we please look at fashion from a perspective where sex isn't a factor and maybe try to stay focused on the actual clothing for once? The person that started all this in the first place was merely asking about glasses, there's absolutely no need for this debate.

Should i cop?

Im a guy btw

i like the shape, but i'm not entirely sure if i could get on board with how dark the floral pattern is.

i got these last month

better than whatever top 40 meme rap garbage you listen too. sheeple.

C/NC?

PoS tryhard hipster movie, worst fucking 2 hours of my life.

Then what should I get instead

>still calls things "hipster"

The word has lost all meaning for awhile now. Its used by those who are the lowest common denominator in thinking.

More importantly, what is the make and model of that nustache?

still want an answer

The reason they look ""good"" on either of them is because they're beautiful. Anything would look on them, but those super round glasses would look p bad on most people who weren't as beautiful as them.

>need new glasses
>think I should try round wire frames
>it's the latest meme trend on Veeky Forums

nope

round frames look great with a squared face and square frames work well with a rounder face; what type of frames look at least decent with the longer, more triangular face? i have this weird ayy lmao face, the widest point being the cheekbones

oliver peoples

persols
or just anything that isn't the normie fashionable meme brand known as ray-ban

persols are literally just rebranded ray bans