drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

SALE SEASON Y'ALL
>What are you copping/trying to cop?
>Where are you seeing the deals?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/knitted-sleeveless-sleeveless-tabard-RICK-OWENS-sz-M-price-286-00-euro-/201597030216
fieggen.com/shoelace/shoeshoplacing.htm
grailed.com/listings/702416-Rick-Owens-Drkshdw-Ramones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Walmart clothes that fit you well > the most expensive, highest quality Rick owens pieces

Anyone else having problems with ssense shipping for geobaskets?

most expensive, highest quality rick owens pieces that fit you well > your entire life

What small bags go well with Rick?
I don't tend to carry much and don't like using pockets for anything bigger than my phone
The rick totes are a nice size but I don't like the shape

hey fabricman,

I saw a FW14 label that has color 91 as "trashed black" (which you added), and here's a SS15 label that has 91 as "batik bleach"

Mine shipped within 24hrs

Mine took 3 days but it finally shipped. How long did it take to get to you and where are you located?

guidi leather shoulder bags or some shit like that

kinda gud deal if anyone likes this piece
ebay.com/itm/knitted-sleeveless-sleeveless-tabard-RICK-OWENS-sz-M-price-286-00-euro-/201597030216

Im within canada so that might explain the speed. Haven't recieved it yet but tracking says it should be here in a few days

where does it say the delivery time? i cant seem to find it

I got real salty about ssense raising the prices but I probably am just going to buy stuff anyway.

LN-CC has 40% sale and Mr Porter has it's US sale already
Be patient young padawan

yeah, took a few days for the shipping email to come through, but mine have arrived in the country thankfully.

Ssense has new Mastodon pieces in stock.

on the DHL website when you follow the tracking number it has an estimated delivery date.

will geos drop in price anymore or should i just cop now?

they already bottomed out a few days ago and they're going back up

ssense had geos for $401. now they're back to ~600

Someone sell me a medium slave jacket

Please

Look on grailed, there's a few for pretty cheap

Bought Geos from the ssense sale but I kind of wish I would've gotten the socks. Oh well

same but it's hard to justify the price on them after reading some comments on lamb leather being fragile, definitely a grail though

Bout to cop some & tell ssense my package never showed up

>everyone that buys sale rick tells ssense their package didnt show up

This price curve wit sense is driving me nuts, what the fuck is the logic here? Scare tactics?

it could be a ton of shit my dude.

maybe they're trying to fund a new project, a new store location, a remodel, a pop-up event, a restaurant, whatever--for which they may have needed to free up a certain amount of cash by a deadline. thus, to drive sales they lower the prices until they hit their target number.

maybe the person in charge of sales pricing wanted a good showing on certain key days.

maybe the person in charge of sales pricing made errors on the margin that were subsequently corrected.

there are literally a thousand things it could be

Lmao really?

I've seen people mention doing that at least 5 times today all on geobaskets

I'll never get a pair of the superstar ankle boots :(

Kind of makes sense. They all want RO but don't want to spend the money on it lmao

I honestly wanna do it just to buy another pair in a different colorway or for a friend heh, but seeing so many mention it makes me worry a ton

They can't say shit, man. I feel like the more people that do it would be better since it would make it seem like everyone's got fucked up.

This happened to me when I didn't post tracking, they said it got lost... They mightve lied

How do they get away with it? If everyone did it SSENSE would go broke so they must have some way of preventing it

U played yourself

Does anyone have the original post for this? Something about grails or something

what is the difference between the 1345 geobaskets and the 1145 geos? (referencing the original colorway)

there's one in cracked leather didn't check but that might be it

hahaha cringe

I thought y'all were joking about that "lol it didn't show up lol" thing.

That's what tracking numbers do. That's why tracking numbers are included. If your geos arrive and you claim they didn't, they'll have backup from the postal service to say they did.

Why do you think most luxury clothing stores require signatures and refuse to ship to PO boxes?

Doesn't matter. It could have "arrived" but doesn't mean it wasn't stolen. Plus, your bank won't give a fuck. If you tell them that a package never showed up, they'll get your money back.

Then why don't people do this for every online package and get free stuff forever?

Incase anyone is dumb enough to take that advice seriously - it would involve filing a (false) police report.

Committing fraud for a pair of shoes is a fucking terrible idea.

Because if you do it too much they will realise you're scamming themand the police will get involved, it's quite a serious crime. I think it could count as fraud - at a minimum it's theft

Nordstrom has some rick pieces for %60 off. Got my sock ramones and geos for the LOW. Sock ramones were $691.20 and geos were $484

when they ship it by a signature service they'll make you pick it up from the post office if you aren't home when they try to deliver so there's no way it could be stolen
your scam isn't happening broe

hey that's my boo! we usually post on care-tags if you want to see more of our fits! XD

what shoes? those don't look like ricks, i like them.

You sign it yourself but as a different name, dumb fuck. It really isn't hard

If they go to the address on the order and literally anyone signs for it your out of luck, as far as ssense goes - it becomes a case of credit card fraud.

You're not the evil mastermind you think you are, I promise.

You fuckin cracked the code m8, well done. You found the one loophole no one had thought of in the entire internet.

I don't think you get it

I really want one of the sphinx geometric jackets but they're too expensive for me right now. Do you think I could get this basic look with a turtle neck and bomber?

ssense and the courier don't give a fuck who signed for it as long as somebody did. if you chargeback ssense will contact your bank and show them proof of payment and delivery and they'll get the money and do whatever the fuck else they do to fraudsters like you. the only way of getting anything out of that situation is getting the police involved. what are you gonna tell them, someone broke into your house, signed for your package, and left without taking anything else? and then what do you do when the police investigate your house and don't find any signs of forced entry and a pair of geobaskets just like the ones that got "stolen" from you under your bed, or they call the driver who delivered it and he recognizes you as the person who signed for it? you're literally retarded if you think you can game the system

I think you're looking too far into it lmao although I don't agree with what that guy is talking about, ssense has insurance policies for shit like this.

Hi thanks! They are Y-3 Qasas. I went ham at the Y-3 store recently LOL

Can someone please legit check this for me?

Hey lads.
I have pod shorts, that are supposed to be worn like this. If i want them to fit just like Rick's, i have to pull it up to navel (which is very uncomfortable).
Isn't it too retarded to wear shorts like this?

Here is pic from antanioli

Tfw spent about 2500$ on Rick sales

No, wear it comfy mate.

What size did you get?
What's your usual size in jeans?
How tall are you?

32 in jeans
185 cm.
They are really that long. Here is comparison with my Memphis (not me being a manlet).

Oh, and the pods are S

Would this look better if either the shorts were longer or the shoes/socks were taller? Idk if it looks better or worse with that patch of leg skin showing.

Better with longer shorts

>less than 190cm
>not a manlet
yea ok buddy

Been wanting to pick up these memphis jeans. How many cm is the leg opening? Everytime I see them on fits they look really tight. Want to size up and wear them baggier.

Got a decent full rick rotation going. Only problem is t's/basics. Anyone got good/cheap alternatives to rick t's while I build that part of my wardrobe up?

Does anyone know what the style of lacing is called in pic?

thats just how they come out the box, it's called like shoe store lacing or something

sawtooth lacing

fieggen.com/shoelace/shoeshoplacing.htm
If you're really interested.

that dope is fit

Hey guys, do u have any pods+vicious runners inspo?

i have some cargo pods and a rick tee. any layering inspo? i dont wear rick shit much, feel like mixing it with some other stuff

Is that a bad thing?

how much should one reasonably drop for a pair of high tops ramones?

4-500 I'd say.

What's a good price for new memphis pods

gonna sell all my rick, convince me to stay

idek why the fuck i drew this, but I'm doing Yohji Bear next

legit check?

grailed.com/listings/702416-Rick-Owens-Drkshdw-Ramones

cool

You should draw the scooby doo crew in all rick
Scooby with that leather thing the guy made of his wives sock ramones
And daphne/velma with shortened sock ramones

What will you wear instead? Do you have a substantial amount of it? Simply curious.

Oh my fucking God, that's perfect. I'm going to do that too.

Holy shit you actually did it you madman

how about i instead convince you to sell me your high top ramones for a reasonable price.

pls

hardly any 2bh, prisoners and a mainline milk dl both bought new. will probably move towards visvim esque stuff, undercover too.Rick is just too awkward for me in real life plus im also not tall enough for it to look great.

also hopefully it will be whatever cool shit i see on grailed/rakuten/ebay

You can easily rock the DL with lot of stuff though, if you wrap it up it's just "basic" tee with interesting effect and texture.
Prisoners aren't as easy to throw in other fits but they still work with lot of stuff.
And height is hardly a problem either unless it's a big deal for you in which case I can't really convince you otherwise.

the dl literally comes down to my mid thighs 5'8 manlet btw. mostly selling it because i never bought it because i actually liked it, i just wanted people on Veeky Forums to think im cool. Wearing it in real life just made me feel kinda uncomfortable, i wore the fit posted in the last thread.

love me some

What size and colour on the DL? I might be interested in buying it

s in milk mainline from cyclops