Are t-shirts as "outerwear" for children?

Are t-shirts as "outerwear" for children?

No and prep is for fags

Yes

No

no

It's fine for lounging around the house, but you're you're lazy, and just want a go-to item for daily wear, you're better off just wearing a well-fitted white button-up and tucking it in. It's ironic when people say that such a thing is too basic, but they won't think twice about wearing a solid tee that doesn't even flatter the body.

The ideal "lazy" dress code is a button up and a casual blazer--all fitted of course. People think they're going to crack some kind of magical code and find something more Veeky Forums and less "basic", but then they just end up wearing tees anyway. It's just denial and snobbery to think you're too good for a collared shirt and a blazer.

Jesus Christ please don't casually wear a blazer, I'm asking you for your own good.

Literally no one looks bad in an unstructured cotton or linen blazer. You just think it will look like shit because the last blazer you worse was the one your mom bought you for a middle school dance that will two sizes too big and not tailored.

The only reason a tee shirt wouldn't flatter your body is if you had a shit body and your shirt was too big or small.

Tees only look good on good bodies, not simply "not shit" bodies. And in that sense they don't look good at all since you are basically just looking at the body as it is with a thin glaze on top.

lmao dude

Are you suggesting I'm wrong? You only look good in a tee if you'd still look good with no shirt on at all.

>This is my "running to Target for some juice boxes outfit."

Yeah, if you don't look good without a shirt on that's what a shit body is.

You realize you can take a blazer off, right?

Also
>double breasted

That pic makes no sense, that shirt is made to not be tucked in so why was he wearing a blazer with it only to take it off and lug it around

You can wear a lapel jacket without tucking in a shirt provided the shirt into TOO long. They make casual, unstructured, sports coats for that reason--wearing a linen blazer in hot weather is an example of a time you can easily pull this off. Though I do think it tends to look better when you tuck in a shirt.

>He brings a blazer just to carry it on his shoulder to go down to the corner store and buy some popsicles
Holy shit dude

Are you suggesting I'm wrong?
>Are you suggesting I'm wrong?

you'll still look average at best in most clothes

Why are you so drrssed up?

hey reviewbrah, how's it going my man

what kind of a life do you lead? are you from the 50s? get a weekly delivery of organic groceries and high-welfare meat and join the 21st century

Jesus christ that faggot itt

Can't be reviewbrah because his suits are like 5 times bigger than they're supposed to be

Yeah it's way to fucking hot here for a button up and a blazer, I think I'll stick to a comfy tshirt and joggers/shorts in the summer

I don't think I've ever tucked my shirts in for casual wear

Forget the jacket. It's too hot for a linen shirt with the sleeves rolled up? Where do you live, Mercury?

Straya m8

No, polos are.

SoCal

>autism the thread