Veeky Forums backpacks, but has lots of space

hey effay Veeky Forums,

im in dire need of a good backpack, while still looking effay. i still need to store lots of things in it, what does Veeky Forums reccommend? what backpacks do you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

flightclub.com/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-chicago-white-black-varsity-red-012234
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't beat this SWEDISH STYLE!

I heard good things about Jansport, just remove the logo. Muji is also pretty good. But that's for when you're on the cheap
Get this, you'll be the coolest kid in the playground OPsenpai =^)

YesJulz

Jansport? That's outsourced shit! Buy American-made Herschel Supply backpacks! They're a real heritage brand started in 1909...

This goes for the Fjrallraven too, it's just that everyone has this backpack. Not sure OP want to be part of a herd.

Fjallraven wouldn't do that! They're made in Sweden, I'm sure of it... *sobs*

Why buy american made? I don't even live in that country? what's the point? heritage? what does that even mean?

Whats the name of this whore

herschel is a canadian company senpai

Every country in the world belongs to America, pinko!

Show me some Veeky Forums approved hats!

see>
>11390021

ader error

No, that's not true! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! James Brown is dead.

Well like any company, Fjallraven wants money. So they'll sell there goods to any basic store that sells vans and bookbags in the sameplace

Why does her diaper always look full

So somehow memeing is her career? Can't say I'm not impressed but uhhh yea

???

>>she's employed

I saw her in the first Rolling Loud concert, everyone wanted her to stfu so we can hear Denzel/Raider etc.

She recently blew up last fall due to Lil Yachty but in reality she doesn't have a real job just a fake brand called an "agency"

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD LEAVE

>BAAAAAAAAAAAARP* hehe oppsie!

Mission Workshop

Are Burberry backpacks Veeky Forums?

I'd recommend a chrome bag. I personally own a bravo. Looks good and significantly cheaper than mission workshop.

w2c those nikes

flightclub.com/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-chicago-white-black-varsity-red-012234

bump