Posts the most fuccboi brands

posts the most fuccboi brands

diamond supply co

Nike

huf

Rick Owens

There is no brand that's more fuccboi than Obey.

Gildan

You posted the most fuccboi

Adidas

RO isn't fuccboi

Maybe Geos if thats your only item

Superdry, for sure.

Anything from zumeiz

bape,antisocial social club,off-white,supreme,Y-3,adidas,nike,common project,fear of god,undefeated,HUF,human with attittude,supreme,represent,acronym,h&m divided

Fuccboi god here

also diamond supply co,stussy

(Your favorite brand)

Acne, Our Legacy, Norse Projects, APC, Saint Laurent, Rafidas, Rickidas, Bape, Supreme, Gosha, Vetements, Fear of God, Givenchy, Buscemi, Haider Ackermann, Yeezy, KTZ, Marcelo Burlon, Off White, HBA, Pigalle, Alexander Wang, Y3, Represent, Adidas, Jordans, CDG Play, Cav Empt, Acronym, CPs
please feel free to add

newfriend here asking whether its ok to wear these overhyped brands if pieces arent branded. Some of Supremes graphics can be good imo, some are awesome. Pic related imo.

>Acne, Our Legacy, Norse Projects, APC
TRIGGERED

You can insult the overhyped babbys first designer stuff but my Scandinavian minimalisto cuck stuff is off limits REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thrasher

Thrasher
Palace

>acne

Kill yourself my man

>no helmut lang

wew lad, dodged a bullet on that one

Fuccboi detected

This not everyone who can afford or get supreme is a fuck boy. But becuase of the mass availability Obey is for and pushed by fuck boys

wow no commes des garcons play? guess im gonna go buy some CDG bois

Supreme
Fear of God
Bathing Ape
Palace

Oh yeah and every other street wear brand

Plus the whole brand is meta fucc boi

lol stfu dude

what do you even wear

>Saint Laurent
>Haider
>APC
>Our Legacy

being this retarded

Pyrex visions
HBA
Been trill
ADYN
Represent
NZ trends lag American trends by like 2-4 years so I still have to see people actually wearing this shit fuck my life and fuck this backwards ass country

i think elliot rodger ruined supreme for me i think about tfw no gf tier school shooters with supreme now. it´s the same as the confederate flag thing

Supreme
Palace
Fear Of God
Thrasher
Vetements
Yeezy
Off-White
Pyrex
Pigalle
HBA
CDG Play
Diamond Supply Co
HUF
The Hundreds
Obey

Stone Island

i don't know, i went into pac sun a couple weeks ago when i was bored and there was some okay new stuff. mostly plain/minimal stuff like a pink tee with embroidered branding on the breast but still

guess it's time to start wearing Old navy & american eagle

>being this tasteless

spitnik
cavempt
reebok

RAF SIMONS HELMUT LANG MAISON MARGIELA ALL GOT RUINED BY FUCCBOIS. ANYBODY WITH A DEGREE IN FUCCBOISM WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING.

>newfriend here
triggered
>is it ok to wear
fuck you
>arent branded
branded in corner
>imo imo

overall a edgy and shitty tee

god youre a fucking idiot

>5566
fuck off bateman

explain how acne is not kill yourself core

I think the idea that people willingly have the word "OBEY" plastered on them is the most fuccboi of all thing you can do, not only does it show how much of a brandfag they are, but it also literally tells everyone how they don't think for themselves and "obey" whatever brand is popular. It just has every facet of fuccboiery down perfectly.

You might as well buy one of these t-shirts along with it and go full used to be in the streets puerto rican uncle core

when you hate on "fuccbois" but they probably have better taste than you do

>YSL
>Givenchy
>Wang
>Adidas

kys

everything they make that doesnt have words on it is nice

>TFW fuccbois stole your favourite brand
>everyone thinks you're a fuccboi now
>they don't even appreciate the amazing materials and build quality or the story behind every piece
>they just want that one fucking pair of shoes because kanye and drake wore them

I'm always surprised when I see brands like Obey and Diamond becuase I feel like even the demographic it's meant to pander to is over it.

What brand faggot?

You're talking about the native american looking moccasins right?

Yeah, Visvim

Gucci & Louis Vitton?
Idk I feel like every fucboi in high school had one of there belts. Btw what girl doesn't own a bag from either of these two brands?

Even worse is when they wear fbts with black jeans and a shirt.

Where are you seeing people wear this? I only see people wear Hallensteins 'absent' range - for those of you who arent familar its HBA/Off white ripoffs.

I cant afford visvim but I share the same sentiment

is H&M Divided really a brand? They're just basics.

Also, what is diamond supply co? Are they an american thing? Never once heard about it but saw a thread talking shit about it last week and a fuck load of people jumped on that bandwagon

>Also, what is diamond supply co?

Bing it homie :^)

But yeah it's a brand for self conscious 16 year olds who wished they skated because they haven't realized skating is for manchildren yet so they just listen to hip hop and say 'oh shit nigga' despite being whiter than milk

i figured it was a label, but didn't now the connotations (ie supreme being OF dickriders, stussy kids wanting to be surfers etc)

apparently travis scott did some stuff with them?? didn't now he was skater crowd