Shorts General

it's summer boys

shorts time!

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/169061
uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/174286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

out of topic but w2c sweater?

my legs are well built but i have some blond hairs and im pale as fuck. not exactly uncomfortable wearing shorts, but neither thrilled. also most shorts just dont seem to fit well on muscly legs. tips pls

AA

Guys, can you help me out? What do I wear with shorts and t-shirts when its chilly? I literally lack basic knowledge of clothing. Also what kind of shoes goes well with shorts?

post thighs.

Perfect summer fit imo

Anyone here try AA shorts before?I was gonna get H&M ones but everything there is really cheap so..

Get Uniqlo shorts.

Why are shorts so expensive?
They need at least 50% less material than a pair of jeans and still they cost almost the same price as a pair of jeans.

newfag here,this any good?

NOOOO

theres no DEFINITIVE guide for whats good and what isn't.

this is a prep guide.

so if you wanna go prep, then yes, use this.

I live in canada I don't have one :(
I JUST NEED GOOD SHORTS

its fucking summer why wouldnt you wear more colors.

wish i could get a cut like him.

>coordinating your color scheme by season

i see

>Shorts
>Sweater

Pick one.

this tbqhf

jesus christ
10/10

Where can I get some good shorts, because I just want 2 pairs of cheap but good ones.

h&m

PLEASE

WHAT?

H&M IS CHEAP FAST FASHION BULLSHIT

so what do you suggest?

good question :)

Damn Korean people sure are attractive. Need to get me some socks like that.

its an honest question,since im a newfag

I feel you

>Damn Korean people sure are attractive.
seriously ? look at his mongoloid face !

zara

cut some jeans into shorts, user

Summer culture shuns poseurs. If it was winter, and now it's summer, you're trying too hard. When you do this, the summerfags will know you're a kook and reject you like the mama bird when you touch the baby bird. Don't be a kook, wear a winter parka 12 months out of the year. Do you think fish grow legs when you take them out of the water? No, poseur. They turn into tuna salad. Be a tuna fish salad, don't try to pretend it's summer.

heh

never really worn shorts before, ordered these today, would anyone advise against wearing anything more than just a (tucked in) t-shirt with these?

Prins is god-tier

id on shoez

Jorts are actually workable in some situations

best shorts for cycling? Outlier? Chrome Ind?

this is very very good. i prefer more colorful stuff for summer, but nonetheless

lurk more dude
>drop trip

if you really think sweaters are this constrictive and hot, i think you're dumb. its a super comfy combo, i wear sweaters + shorts regularly and i love it. give it a shot at least

Shorts are just shorts, chill out you cuck.

never perform guitar wearing shorts

That's just bullshit. shorts look considerably better on muscly legs than skinny twink legs

trick ovens pablos low

>color
gtfo pleb

Take my advice with a grain of salt, but I either throw on a windbreaker or crew neck sweater depending on the weather. I just try to have it match somewhat with what I'm wearing if possible. As for shirts, T shirts, and Oxford are what I typically wear, but you can wear whatever really, assuming the colors match and it doesn't look too ridiculous.

I'm a complete retard and misread shoes for shirts. I wear flip flops almost constantly during the summer, but espadrilles and boat shoes are the other things I enjoy wearing

Blonde boy has some pretty ass legs. Damn.

Tru

w2c comfy cotton shorts

Anyone got that pic of that asian guy wearing purple shorts? From an old inspo thread

What socks do you wear with white stans?

I usually wear no show socks with shorts and grey long socks with cuffed pants, I think it looks good.
What you have in the photo looks fine, though.

I hate that my socks are always too high up. It looks stupid.

ID on those shorts?

who is he?

holy shit where can i cop that beanie in the bottom right?

Would also like to know

i do no show

what can you say abouts these shorts?
uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/169061
uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/174286

Would love to wear shorts but, apparently London knows nothing but rain

They work fine. They're nothing special but with good choice of top they'll look good. They're quite neutral so they have a versatility to them.

Yes

Also since you asked this is me niggers

who sells velour shorts for under 100?

cant find that color on the AA site

Good place to cop shorts if I'm 6'3 with with a 23 inch thighs and a 40 inch ass?
I hate that the only shorts I own are basketball shorts I work out/sleep in

w2c?

I'm so bad at coordinating sock color with my shoes/rest of my fit so I tend to just opt for white no show socks when I wear my stans

what are better options for both jeans as well as shorts

For shorts, no show is the best imo. Looks a lot cleaner, and a lot more summery. Jeans, you might think about textured grey? Or maybe something patterned and fun, but that would probably look tacky

>v-neck tommy 0/10
>adidas shorts 6/10
>hair 10/10

Outlier

i wish i can look this fit in a short time.

>zara

god damn boy legs are just a miracle of nature

bump

i fucking know

$UICIDEBOY$ is name of music group i think

Would this work? Do I need different color shirt or shorts? maybe sweatshorts?

idk what to do with these shoes, i keep wearing sandals.

I have pretty super hairy legs. What the fuck do I do for the summer? Am I totally fucked?

Just trim your legs

Embrace it.

what are some good shorts skinny people can wear??

looks good, if the color combo of the shorts and shoes isnt looking great in reality swap them out

chicks dig hair don't be a faggot

adidas v neck
adidas sports shorts
adidas y-3 qasa

i see a pattern