It's summertime and I'm starting to wear shorts more. Are Sperry's with short socks effay enough to match or no?

It's summertime and I'm starting to wear shorts more. Are Sperry's with short socks effay enough to match or no?

No. Sperry's are disgusting.

Well whats a good match for beachwear shorts besides sandals or flipflops

Don't listen to that beta autist. Sperries will look good with no socks.

You will look childish as fuck if you wear shorts sperry's and socks.

wear slip ons sneakers

Tatami sandals faggot.

If I ever see someone wearing a chain like that I will beat the shit out of him for looking like a faggot. . . And I'm homosexual.

the top left one is hilarious though desu

It is obviously an inspo for women, you faggot.

hows abouts a white sneaker bub

OMFG THIS IS THE KING OF CRINGE

w2c those gold bracelets

srs i think a guy could pull them off with the correct fit

Don't wear socks with them. Loafer socks work though. Soaking sperrys in water overnight and wearing them to dry helps break them in and prevents blisters

>that straight up zip tie

I have the green Sperrys in pic related. I got them about three years ago and they're GOAT. A lot of people have commented on them.

>ew they look like shit user

franco is a god

arnie was such a king

He's still alive bro

Anyone on Veeky Forums wear some sperries or loafers, what are your thoughts?

bump

looking into sperry's for cozumel soon, colorways are all similar but all equally confusing- having a hard time pulling the trigger. also any brown beach shoe alternatives would be awesome(already have slip on sneakers, espadrilles, flip flops)

>Soaking sperrys in water overnight and wearing them to dry helps break them in and prevents blisters
what

I wear mine a lot. For my office job I wear them regularly with no socks throughout summer. In the spring or fall or cool summer days I'll wear them with socks. I'll also wear them without socks with shorts when I'm running errands or hanging with friends.

I don't wear them to hipster places like bars or concerts, etc.

Fa doesn't like them because they're associated with douchey frat guys but desu they're a fashionable and inoffensive shoe. If you're out of college or maybe just don't give a fuck they're great. Remember, the guy on here telling you they're terrible and recommending some ridiculous meme shoe is (no joke) probably still in high school

Sperry's are always sans-socks, there's no reason not to wear socks with them. The first month you wear them, you will get blisters from the leather; just patch up the wounds and let them callus.

A/O topsiders are my go-to casual shoe from April-November, just because it's warm here. With upkeep, they're acceptable for almost everything. I don't like many of the colorways except for classic brown or oatmeal, which the white sole. Realistically, with upkeep, a pair will last me a year. Canvas/Billfish is trash; Gold Cup isn't really worth it.

I was in Cancun last summer for vacation and the only shoes I brought were nicer loafers for clubs at night. During the day, anything but Birks or Haviana's are a pain in the ass, especially with sand.

>Soaking sperrys in water overnight and wearing them to dry helps break them in and prevents blisters

Don't do this, please. Just tough it out for a week and change your bandages.