fashionfakes.net/showthread.php?tid=410

>What are some good aliexpress shops?
fashionfakes.net/showthread.php?tid=52

Other urls found in this thread:

unhs.net/free-shipping-space-exploration-jacket_p2070.html
spearshoes.com/index.html#shoes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Except you will never find good rep geobaskets, even for $400

>actually thinking the $50 (even the $200) reps will be in any way comparable to the authentic ones.

>people actually believe this
>m-muh rick quality i-italian leather XD

Next time you leave your flyover town and visit a real city, go to some store that sells actual designer clothing and just plain touch the clothing
There is more to the quality as well but if this is the level you are on there is really no reason to go in to detail about the subject

Since fucking when is Rick known for quality?
You know nothing about fashion.

>it's expensive so it must be good quality

Wow. These might actually be the two stupidest comments on Veeky Forums. Is Rick's price worth it? Who knows. It depends on your income, and how you value his craft, materials and methods.

But if you don't think there's a distinction between Rick and cheap Chinese knock-offs then there's no saving you.

ok mr fashion connoisseur friendo ;)

you'd be surprised just how high quality these replicas get to be

I spent $70 on some Jordan 1 Shattered Backboards and while they have the typical "Mid-tier" flaws (wings out of place, slightly shoddy stitching, heel shape) the leather was on par with the originals and far better than any other non-SBB Jordan.

pic related

>Since fucking when is Rick known for quality?
Since he fucking started

L O L
rick makes draped avant garde clothes from nice materials with questionable quality

Any good links to adidas nmd reps sellers?

jessieyeezy.v.yupoo.com

how are his yeezys?

they're the best in the ~$70 tier. Pattern is straight and ridges are wrong sometimes, and there's been issues with him sending out older batches of Turtle doves when you order new ones.

in my opinion you're best off getting the $110 discounted 7th batch from David. they're a lot more comfortable and the pattern is actually somewhat resembling the real one.

FFS how hard is it to get a shitty pattern right?
It's been like 3 years

>3 years

it hasn't even been a year senpai

the replicas have gotten the pattern right but the sellers that sell the correct pattern are all $170+ in price. I have a pair of David's 8th batch on the way, pic related

Looks great!
I like the 750's more though
I'm really salty about not being able to buy them.

he has them too and they're pretty good quality. cost is around 200 but you can't get decent reps below that.

I want a pair of triple blacks but it's summer in florida right now and so i'll wait until october to cop

>The shoes I want have "nipples" on the outsole
Fuck. How retarded is it to get the ones with nipples?

...they're supposed to have them.

the 'nipples' are little dots on the sole.
Not real nipples you idiot.

Shit you're right. My bad.

Thanks for the link if that was you you posted it.

it was and no problem, i spend a lot of time finding good replica shit
here are some of my reps, the yeezys are trash but everything else is nice

Nice senpai

you both kidding me? nmd's look like shit

What about jackets and caps, like SLP's ones? I really want to find a rep of that astronaut jacket.

unhs.net/free-shipping-space-exploration-jacket_p2070.html

the only actually flaw with Jessie NMDs is the pulltab

Tnks pal. Looks pretty good. Unsure about the price range tho. Is it fair?

>comparing fake jordans vs ricks

Jordans are made in China sweatshop tier in the first place. Of course its gonna be close.

I like Jordans but i'm not gonna be delusional about it

Please explain. I'd love to hear if the stitchings off for example or any other indicator of poor build quality

Demand for Jordan's (for whatever reason) is extremely high, especially in comparison to Rick.

This plus what said means the Jordan reps, of course, will be closer. Rick Owens reps will always be shoddy.

The materials are not worth the price.
People buy rick for the designs and RO aesthetic , not the quality.

btw w2c good bape t-shirts?

wait are you actually being serious?
have you ever touched a rick piece in your life?

Going to China in two days should I cop this ?

Or this?

Whats worth to people, and quality to an extent, is subjective. This is why threads like this have some polarizing views.

I personally don't think reps are worth it but thats just me. Likewise some people are happy to fork out for Rick's mainline designs because they believe its worth it. Some people think rafdidas are worth it (i have em and personally i dont think they are worth full retail).

Then theres also that ceiling effect where the material cost hits a max then everything added on top is a mix of design, hype and demand. I think this is probably what you're refering to, and in that case yes you have a point. But the same thing could be said to a lot of other labels. Acronym, UC, Supreme, etc etc etc.

if you go on ali and find the first rep you find yeah.

you are all just shit at finding quality reps

c/n

Anyone here has experience with puerhomme shoes? I'm thinking about copping the ramones slip ons just to try the style and they look legit.

Just ordered a taobao pair of y-3 qasa flower color with bhiner proxy They gave me a confirmation number but I don't think it's a tracking number? starts with SS either way if this threads around when they arrive i'll post pics

lol i made this pic 3 years ago? ;)

>I have never touched rick clothing

>I have never touched rick clothing
I'm sure the reps are fucking amazing quality though

Lmaoing at the long toebox

yes

Yes. What site is that btw?

spearshoes.com/index.html#shoes