Are my headphones effay?

Are my headphones effay?
I'll likely never wear them outside anyway, but I'd still like to know.

How does it look wearing studio style headphones outside?

>speaking of headphones for autists
there's no way anyone would ever go outside in one of these though

Kitchen countertops are very fashionable, yes.

lmao
I think they could do ok in some campy 90s fits though, they might not look good but they look different, and they're fairly light for the size

awkward and kind of uncomfortable for me
I've always prefered IEMs for outside use

Jesus christ you sad fucks, continuously asking whether everything is 'effay' why do you need acknowledgement from a group of sheep on an autistic forum, like okay outfits and clothes i understand, but headphones? and especially when you say you never wear them outside. Buy what you want or ask on /mu/ or /g/ for headphone advice you robot

lol chill the fuck out dude, this was mostly intended as a shitpost and to spark some debate on effay headphones
you don't honestly think I bought these for the looks?

That thing is pretty big, do you seriously wear that outside?

Just curious. I own one but never even think about bringing it outside.

¨just get black earbuds bud

doesn't anthony fantano use these headphones?
I think they're even larger than mu sennheiers, but at least they're closed back

I got some sennheiser momentums

on-ear and over-ear momentums are beautiful, but IEMs basically never look stunning

*maybe except for some final audio pieces

what about my vintage high end headphoes?

not sure if I'd call 100$ high-end...

Audio-Technica makes the best quality shit

also not really vintage since they still produce them, afaik

probably the most common studio monitors in the world

r8 my cans Veeky Forums

>inb4 shave your shit

W2C K-on equalizer

fucking retard posting this same image for years, lmfao

They're the unholy child of earbuds and headphones and I love them

how can that be when I only got the DAC last year xmas?

cool understated yet attractive headphones
pretty popular models too, especially the ATH

if I'm ever extremely rich, these may just be my public-wearing headphones

I have MDR V6's. Highly recommend them for durability and comfort.
They have a classic professional studio monitor look (they are), which I really like.

I sort of hate when headphones look too fashionable, I feel like if they look too nice they probably don't sound that great. I know that's not always true but it's just the feeling I get for some reason.

I know that feel. to me headphones look best when they have that studio look but are obviously made of luxurious materials like real leather and and wood
the momentums are nice fashionable looking headphones for outdoor use, but of course the audi quality for the price could be better

know any effay amps?

Imo there are extremely few good looking headphones. i think headphone designs only work when they use perfect circles, not ovals. like
(but obviously no sane person is going to wear these outdoors)

and pic related
Unfortunately pic related are literally form over function
There doesn't seem to be a middle ground

Recently got these Jays q-jays

Best I've ever used

I checked out the cheapest model of these when I was buying headphones last month
the sound was nice if a little bright and fatiguing for my taste (soundstage was especially impressive) but they're really heavy and uncomfortable, in the end I bought the Sennheiser HD600 which by contrast is very comfy but looks kinda shit

I honestly have no idea who would ever buy 5000$ headphones that are this uncomfortable

I always though beyerdynamics had nice looking headphones

yeah those look pretty good
But aren't Beyer Dynamics supposed to have a kind of unique sound that is sort of love-hate?

they're supposedly really detailed but with fatiguing treble
didn't try them out since I have sensitive ears and I like my treble smooth

bump

I like my Momentums. Outside of some Audio Technica models, probably the only decent looking on/over cans for mobile use that still sound good.

I have 595s and some other random closed headphones for use at home. Used to use Grados, but they're uncomfortable as all hell.