Mens Underwear

What do you guys wear?

nothing

let yo dick breathe

this

Adidas climacool best underwear ever made

this user

Nike women's xs spandex compression shit idk. They're comfy as fuck, surprisingly a lot of ball room. Also they slim the fuck out of my thighs even more than they are already and make me look skelly-er than b4.

Best white briefs? I kind of want to go back to them.

>wanting low hanging balls
>not keeping them nice and supple

going commando makes your ball hang and look like an old lady's neck. look it up

I Just ordered Soms calvins. Im getting abs so yeah why not

But then my business gets all contorted and uncomfortable. I want my balls to be gently coddled by my silky Calvin Klein briefs.

>ball room
>women's underwear

yep, I was really fucking surprised but its not traditional womens underwear , it's compression shit and it has a lot of room. Don't knock it till you try it.

who cares though

girlfriend?
doctor?
who?

are cotton boxers effay guys

i find them supa comfy

American Apparel briefs? Y/N

yo i can see his pee pee

what are some qt male undies? like, feminine but not panties

best place to cop those 3 packs of hilfiger briefs from ?
saw some on amazon but theyre stupid cheap so im sure theyre fake

Hot pic OP

also, I'm looking buy new underwear. I bought a bunch of H&M black trunks, which worked well for a while, but after a year of wearing them, they're starting to fall apart.

Would it be safe just to buy some black Calvin Klein briefs?

Also, what size should I buy? I have a size 31 waist, which is right between the small and medium sizes on the chart (pic related)

Thanks user

im in the same boat as u desu
probably just going to go for small size

WTF is going on though? Is it being pushed up, or down? Really confused.

i wear the h&m boxer briefs, not half bad for daily use.

got a pair of saxx elite pro xtreme sport etc. (the compression ones for athletic activity) and they are fucking awesome. would like to try the normal variety saxx

have also tried mypakage which isnt as good as the saxx xtreme pro1337 sport

stop shilling underwear you fuck

American Eagle makes some great boxer briefs desu

where is this from tho

ordered some white calvin kleins from amazon 1 day delivery yesterday

pretty good desu, but a bit weirdly shaped

tried myundies, they are pretty bad and cheap, you can tell they are CHEAP by the way the feel and wear.

this

These CK's on amazon are oddly cheap

Cotton or microfiber? I like cotton for loose boxers and then microfiber for the form fitting boxer briefs.

I actually prefer modal or elastane-ideally with a little bit of cotton in there too. Silky smooth feeling and often in bright, bold colors/patterns.

I'm a 29/30 waist. gets pair of small and medium, then see how they are after a few washes. I buy all my CK stuff in M now after getting a few things in small. they often shrink a bit in the wash so after a while they became too small for me to wear comfortably without getting a wedgie

good luck ever having sex if you're not wearing basic white or black calvin klein boxer briefs