GEOPOLITICS General

ITT: post any information, opinions, memes, or really anything you find interesting related to the topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io
youtube.com/watch?v=pG225dz89TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io

youtube.com/watch?v=pG225dz89TY

Keep in mind that this guy is a huge Ruskiboo (someone correct me if I'm wrong, because I might be mixing him up with someone else).

Is the UN a spook?

If Trump gets elected, is it going to have any actual impact on our foreign relations?

Brazil will collapse in the near future. Syria will leave scar in middle-east that will take decades to fix. Africa needs to have civil war to get its shit together (and its borders). USA and Europe will become more protectionistic. Asia will slowly loose the OOMPFH it had as a economic train.

Only a mindreader could tell you.
If you take his campaign speeches at face value (stop overseas intervention, dump NATO, let Japan build nukes etc) the impact should be tremendous.

>Mexico won't like us as much
>Latin America will follow Mexico's lead
>nothing will get past Congress, as both the Democrats and Republicans hate Trump
>the next 4 years bear a striking resemblance to the Carter administration

>>Mexico won't like us as much
>>Latin America will follow Mexico's lead
Lol would this even matter?

>If you take his campaign speeches at face value (stop overseas intervention, dump NATO, let Japan build nukes etc) the impact should be tremendous.
I don't even think you can take his words at face value, because he contradicts himself so much. For example, his non-interventionism really pleased me as a Muslim, and I even considered supporting him. But he gave another speech, saying he's going to bomb ISIS while taking oil from Iraq/Syria.

He's as bad as Clinton when it comes to flip-flopping.

It's gonna be fun in Bosnia soon.

Why?

Kinda.

There's like a billion people there, and some of them aren't total losers.

Just like 90% of them.

don't go all cryptic an then not give us anything else

Reee. It's just a prediction.

Just check the news, it could easily snowball with some foreign intervention.

he's a bit biased towards Azerbaijan

really not elaborating m8

>le peaceful demonstrations
>soros.rubhands
>Ukraine 2

>OOMPFH

I think Trump would spend the first year getting everything shot down in Congress, then the next three putting out illegal executive orders that immediately get thrown out in court.

Doesn't matter, though. Hillary will beat him easily, barring a recession or a terrorist attack before November.

Btw, how much power does the President even have when it comes to domestic policy?

Bump

Bump

Smells like /int/ or /pol/ in here.

>I don't like it, so it's /pol/

He can't do very much without Congress.

Of course, he can veto congresses bills, but the Democrats and Republicans actually agree when it comes to hating Trump.

Congress controls the purse strings, and that's a big deal.

Yes.

It can - Mexico is one of the US's largest trading partners, and Brazil is up there too. A lot of American corporations are tied up in Latin America in things like agriculture and mining.

more like it's /pol/, so there's a 99.9999999 chance it's ne0-nazi, ignorant, racist bullshit

(it's funny because the posters on /pol/ aren't very bright)

Low-quality b8