/Highend x Well-Made/ Footwear General

We haven't had one of these in a while, last year we used to have /designer sneaker general/ threads. Lately there's just been Common Projects threads.

Post and discuss either footwear from notable labels, or footwear that has been ethically and thoughtfully constructed. Or just interesting stuff will do.

Other urls found in this thread:

endclothing.com/eu/diemme-veneto-low-di1601vl01.html
warosu.org/fa/thread/S10702572)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll spam shoes for now, always liked Our Legacy's simple stuff and they regularly go on sale, but are a bit harder to find secondhand

nice meme nerd

I clearly missed the filing pieces meme. I only found out about them around a month ago. I hate the hypebeast design anyway so it's all good.

Filling pieces are fuccboitier

These ma+ sneakers are the first time ive been turned on my sneakers in quite a while, so minimal but interesting and sexy at the same time

These are sick.

man those are sexy

Incredibly interesting user, but I have to say wow, that price.

whoa bump, this not getting attention says a lot about the current state of the board

It's summer...

You gotta remember that high-end sneaker means something different to a teenager with a minimum wage part-time job

They think buying a pair of Achilles Lows is an investment, they're too young to understand that Common Projects is just adidas for the tax bracket above them

pic related, but I think Veeky Forums is in summer mode for sure
Kind of true user, but they're only interested because the internet memed them and told them they were good.

So the "hur dur this is so durable I'll just resole them" is a meme. Buying higher end does not save any money at all for sure.

I'm side less with being interested about which label something is from or the status that comes with a piece, I just care about whether they were constructed more ethically and thoughtfully and the potential sourcing of the materials.

Kktp. Kicking myself i missed out on these when they were on deep sale

as a teenager with a minimum wage part-time job, ouch too true :(

got a pair of derby shines otw & bball lows on the horizon for s/s. i think those place above adidas tier.

someone who is wealthy should treat all the sick achilles colorways as adidas tier fun shoes. be nice to have mint achilles just b/c.

thinking of copping
what u guys think

Ssense sale? Looks alright, i like the thickness of the sole. Other than that theres nor much I could comment on

Moar

totokaelo, but I think ssense have these on sale too

short buss aesthetic

is this some collab with Nike or just a shameless ripoff?

You mean the ETQ pieces in the OP?

yes

Not a collab, nor really a shameless ripoff. Inspired by the nike silhouette? Definitely, but a lot of ETQ stuff follows that similar look. Lots of higher end companies are taking inspiration from the classics, pic related is the most obvious.

WHAT to cop from END summer sales now?

I like minimalist style so can u recommend something under 200 euros?

How do you think about diemme veneto?

endclothing.com/eu/diemme-veneto-low-di1601vl01.html

why would you ask other people what you should buy u fking cuck

memeword:D i was looking for advice, so many shoes there. ofc i wont buy shoes that i dont like, summerfag

The Diemme's are nice, very very minimal but made in Italy.

I checked the End sale earlier and I'll look again real quick (by now not much is left). You should consider Buddy, made in Japan and dirt cheap on there. Our Legacy Off Courts are on sale, they aren't too minimal but those are the sneakers I want.

There were also some Zespas on sale. Butteros are kind of ugly to me, but there are a lot on there. At this point it's really whatever you can find in your size that will make the decision.

what's up Veeky Forums? why don't you like colourful shoes?

I was just going to complain about the CAD but great, now I'm thinking about copping the Diemme's on Ssense.

just bought these MA+ for 530 USD

POST FIT POST FIT POST FIT

grailed these recently

Also: Was looking through the archive and found an user was making Pricey Footwear Generals/ (warosu.org/fa/thread/S10702572) if anyone wants to search them. I remember someone else making Designer Footwear Generals last summer

Hi kitter. You like them user?

for a second I thought you said $350 and I did a double take

Just looked to see how much their shoes are. Time to start selling my butthole I think.

Aww, such a cute kitty. ^_^

Do you happen to own CPs? How are Acne Adrians compared to them?

I have to wait for them to arrive, and will forget to since I never usually post here. Havent been to Veeky Forums for more than a couple of mins at a time in 3 or so years, but randomly thought to check out what's going on. This thread seems to be the only thing worth opening so I dont think ill stick around

Can I post these here even if I got them used?

Gonna take them to a cobbler and get the topy'd some time down the line.

yeah I am loving them so far. just worried about getting them dirty/cut

I don't own any CP's but from what I can tell they are similar. the quality of the adrians is pretty good though I can tell you that.

those look really cool

this shoe is fucking beautiful

I remember reee was making one everyday

these are fucking ugly, terrible effort for ma+

What does this even mean

Sick

Do you browse anywhere else? The board is real shit right now, thanks for appreciating my thread
>dirty/cut
Biggest worry with expensive stuff (especially footwear), I wish I were rich and just didn't give a fuck because I don't like babying my stuff at all.
Yeah thanks for reminding me, REEE was OP before he left the board completely.

Still stuck on the Diemmes, anyone happen to have them or have fits of them? (inb4 they're basic sneakers, bitch)

Or should I wait to find a good deal on Our Legacy Off Courts? I've been after this pair for a while.

ID?

i love these and almost bought em, but my visvim patricians fill that role in my wardrobe. pic related, waiting for bahn mi right now.

ah, I was waiting for a photo from you lol
those are definitely neat. I've never been a fan of broguing but it makes the shoe look almost floral there.

Wings + horns' footwear is seriously underrated/overlooked. I'm a huge fan of retro New Balance trainers, and these are clearly a riff off of those imo. I love everything about these sneakers, they're perfect.

I'm honestly surprised by how little I see W+H talked about on Veeky Forums. Clothes made in Canada, Shoes made in Italy, all inspired by a brilliant hybrid of Japanese and Canadian menswear. Honestly my favourite brand for the last few years. I'd have already bought these sneakers but I can't decide if I want the all-blacks or the ones with grey detailing.

I think those are my least favourite out of the W+H line, much prefer what Victory Sportswear is doing with the classic NB sneaker look.

I'm Canadian and I love W+H, but some of their collabs have missed the mark like Adidas & NB, why would they spout Canadian made clothes then go produce sweatshop stuff with Adidas? And even NB makes made in America/UK and their collab is Asian-made. Makes me not want to buy from them. I'm just rambling.

Forgive my board etiquette - I am looking for the Spring 2017 catalogs for some of the shoe companies. Where can i locate these now that most companies have gone to digital catalogs, and have paywalls around them?

Thanks, Veeky Forums -

I love pic related though, really awesome collab. I should keep an eye out for these because I want them.

i went to their website but couldnt really tell, which model that is that pic, help me please

what the fuck are these shoes, do you people even wear a man's shoes shelling out 500+? They're sneakers.

>want a wardrobe full of things like this
>don't have the body
>or face
>or budget
fast fashion guidi knockoffs when, china?

I just love this shit man

i just copped these for reaaaaaaaaaaaal cheap

the satin ones are on sale at END atm so i kind of regret it but im still keen