Glasses general

friendly reminder that all frame shapes are memes and rimless glasses are autism

Friendly reminder that this guy's opinion doesn't matter and that you guys can wear whatever the fuck you want

Meme

Thread is going to be full of round pseudo-intellectual tryhard meme frames.

what frames would you rather, then

There are many other interesting styles. Most of the time the round frames don't even fit the face shapes of the people in here. I just want to see diversity.

New meme: cat eye frames on men

How to spot a cuck.

Just copped these

Trying contacts but I can't put shit in my eyes, so I think I'll get glasses. What glasses goes best with different face types?

>google is hard

Anyone buy their glasses from eyebuydirect? Is it worth buying from there?

I dont really wear good enough to wear round or cat glasses. I copped these yesterday and will receive them in two weeks. Did i do good?

the construction is pretty obviously shit for the most part, but you're not paying much anyway. so yeah i guess they're worth it. better than paying out the ass for the same thing from an optometrist.

i've read that their premium line is actually well made though, i can't confirtm though

Very plain. in a bad mid 2000s way

I have a pair in dark brown and grey/olive. Mine look way better in person, but I'm not so sure about that colour combo.

It's mostly blue metallic and silver. The green/yellow colour is not showing so i didnt really care about that but these were the only colour i found in store.

What face shape do I have a what kind of glasses would look best on me? I don't know if I have rectangle, oblong, heart, Triangle, or diamond. Sorry for shitty picture, it's the only thing I have that shows my face well even a little bit

which one please help

A

i prefer the shape and look of B

out of the two the left looks better, but you already have a round face they look weird.

ugh but i hate the look of most rectangular frames is it that bad

try something smaller, there's too much glass for your eye size

unless you're more worried about covering up your nose

A is a lot better than B but I think you can do better still

Probably rounded like the ones in main thread pic

the smaller frames i tried on looked almost comical for some reason but they were all fairly thick rimmed which seem to generally look worse on me and could have been part of the problem

Opinions? I like these type of glasses but Id rather have the frame a bit more transparent-like

stem glasses

Round frame sunglasses.
Effay or nay?

yes i got 2 pairs from them because i wanted to try out the round metal frame look without spending bank on oliver peoples. you get what you pay for.

the prescription came out perfect the quality is okay for the price. i got my pair in a timely manner as well

they're alright

Stop wearing this shit. It looks like something moms who grew up in the 70's would wear.

whats the consensus on square frames and colored frames?

stop wearing what? round frames? tortoiseshell frames?

square frames can be alright. ones in the pic you posted are not square though. colored frames can either be shit or good, varies.

>It looks like something moms who grew up in the 70's would wear.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about tortoise shell frames, user.

alright, to each their own. i think tortoiseshell can be quite tasteful.

those are thin frames right?

What kind of glasses are these and where can I get them?

wire frames are thin, yes

its like putting in a tampon, user, do it quick and there will be less bloodshed

I tried for an hour today and couldn't put them in. Fuck contacts. I can't do eyedrops either.

cop or not ?

only if on deep discount

Anyone?

What's my face shape guys? Can't tell if oval or heart.

it's perfectly normal to not fit under one specific shape. those charts are just arbitrary anyway. try on both's recommended types of frames

oval

yep
nice

repost from last thread but would round frames work for me? any recs? thanks

yeah probably. i don't see why not.

Mentally ill man why are fake posting eliza go kill yourself dude leave eliza you stupid faggot. Not even her trip code

thanks user

tag meant for

sup Veeky Forums just wondering what kind of glasses would look great for someone with a small nose and nearly no nose bridge

You have to buy glasses with pads pretty much, unless you can buy plastic frames that fit just right. What is your face shape?

Ive checked I guess im an oval shaped

p cool cop

Is it much of a procedure to change lenses in Retrosuperfuture frames?

are you brock turner?

No go, fake greaso

Should I get these? Thoughts?

This looks good...

What are these called? I mean the color blend in the frames?

How do we feel about rectangle thick ray bans ? I'm thinking about getting some

Do it
they're the jack-of-all

fuck no

don't buy anything with a visible logo on the frame, and don't buy ray bans

Are these good? pardon the strabic eye

I like em but depends on your face

only if your nose isnt long

Who makes some decent aviators for under $200? Was thinking of getting some Tom Fords

They're all made by luxotica really and cost 7 dollars to manufacture, but cost substantially more thanks to branding and their monopoly on the market.

Just get a budget off brand lol.

Any recs for frames like this but a little more rectangular? The thin frame and nonprotruding top are what I need, but the narrower bottom makes my face a big triangle.

what is this style called and where can i buy frames like these

i mean hey, they're pretty good

nah tortoiseshell is the shit esp on sunglasses

I have a jew nose

Their premium line is good.

Even on their normal pairs, you get your money's worth.

Would love to cop these as prescription sunglasses. Where can I even get nice reasonably priced script sunglasses now that Warby discontinued there?

A if you really have to, they both look like shit man sorry.

the board exists for a reason, user. chill

kek

would i look gay if i copped these?

Cop or not?

effay as fuck but people will only know you as John Lennon or your local round frame glasses celeb. Source: got myself round glasses

Sheldon Cooper

tortoise?

fuck off sieg you fat asian fuck that's all you fucking do on this site anyway, is fucking post some le punny :^^^) rebly to every single person who posts a face. You seem to be forgetting you're the biggest fucking loser on fa, you would be better off sitting on r9k or s4s shitposting than living(wasting) your life. Sieg you are a fucking funny fat man, but not in the way that people laugh with you but laugh at you. You are but the remnants of a person, a hollow shell which feeds off the last bits of attention you get off this board. Maybe that girl in your pictures is gone by now and that is why you resort to being a little fucking bitch on fa because you can't keep a girl. FUcking hell she was perfect, a landwhale and even you couldnt keep her

Go fucking kill yourself sieg. Your only purpose is to be pitied on this site, i wonder what the people around you would say, oh wait what people your friends are non-existant.

You can do whatever you want and think of this post as a cry for attention, but the fact is sieg you're the only person still posting for attention. Keep telling yourself you're loved, that people care for you, as long as it keeps the depression away you're alright isn't that right sieg.

Kill yourself fat ass

jeez

Please cut your hair holy shit

What's the go to premium brand for round frames?

Opinion on these? Just coped em