Why do ugly people even try to be Veeky Forums? Especially women, they have it worse...

Why do ugly people even try to be Veeky Forums? Especially women, they have it worse. You can layer in all the siqq fits you have, but you can't get away with it unless you're a 6-7 and up

are you implying that woman is ugly?

She is. An ugly, bitter, self-loathing hapa slut

She is schlacked in makeup and actually shadowed her nose to make it look more 3 dimensional lmao

Probably ugly because of that makeup mask. When women do this it legit sickens me because they create a temporary illusion of beauty that inflates their egos and standards.

did she catch you masturbating to her?

Impossible to masrurbate to mouth breathers, m8. She just needs to admit on tumblr that she only exclusively fucks
White guys but just enjoys acting anti-white on her blog.

Whoa, r/asianmasculinity

white boys are prettier than you, sorry not sorry

ok bye

Quit making fun of people for shit they can't change. The board is about enhancing your looks, or dampening your unattractive traits.

>Quit making fun of people for shit they can't change.
Fuck off. somebody has to be on the lower end of the bell curve and those are ugly females. I'm about to curse one out just for being inferior to me.

>that contour
>that shooping
o i am laffin

Thanks for reminding me .

she needs white dick badly , her blog is a cry for help

as long as someone has a slender frame and fine features my opinion is they can be as ugly in every other respect as they want and some types of ugliness even enhance it.

there's a lot of overlap of fine features with attractiveness - it isn't total, though.

Ah, it's a mad azn that is mad he can't be white.
kek
Also hafu > full asian. Always. Get over it, monolid.

>shadowed
>criticizing a woman's makeup when he doesn't even know how to talk about makeup

And yet you know exactly what I'm talking about. Looks like I don't need to subscribe to your makeup chanel

pic related is not ugly and reminds me of the 90´s

Idk contouring is pretty normal these days with girls though. Chances are every other girl you find attractive is probably wearing makeup and contouring but doing a better job than OP pic so there's no need to be bitter senpai

Guys all make fun of girls who are schlacked behind your backs just so you know. We know when you're shacked or not. When girls draw the fake cheekbones and what not we do know it's fake and it looks absolutely caked every time.

shieet forgive me. Whats this beech name?

I wanna eat her asshole after she has spicy indian diarrhea and has terrible hemorrhoids and I gag as I tongue her shitty bloody asshole but she forces me to swallow blood shit and puke

Boy relax I was just trying to help you. I don't wear that amount of makeup but if I was rich enough to afford all that crap I can guarantee you I would't care who is laughing.

>implying anyone who browses Veeky Forums looks good

honestly i bet the only pussy OPs ever going to get is coming from girls like the one in OPs pic.
you fags should lower your standards unless you exclusively want to become a wizard.

daily reminder I broke Malissa :^)

you're the only one that got btfo

she's going to go back to her friends and family and continue being obsessed over by losers like you :^)

>shadowed her nose
>shadowed
wow yeah when a woman puts on makeup in order to be more appealing to you its so fucking sickening. just as a warning, dont ever look up "cute girl" on google because theyll all be wearing makeup. what's even worse is that all the women in your life wear makeup. your coworkers wear makeup, your neighbors wear makeup, even the girls you fap to wear makeup. its no wonder why you havent been able to sleep with any of them.

r u kidding me its for that social currency via social media

just a reminder of your malissa without makeup

Ehh looks way different but still looks cute imo. Kinda looks like Daisy Haze

HOLY SHIT WTF

I like how girls all type like they're half retarded so that it looks like they're putting no effort in. Then when you read their shit in your college courses everything they write reads like a freshman in high school wrote it.

>she's going to go back to her friends and family
you mean proceeding to talk to me? because that's what she's doing right now. i'm picking up all ure waifus at an alarming rate. nao is next .:^)

>getting this butt blasted on an american fuccboi internet congregation zone

post blog

malitonin

She's cuter without all the contouring.

"we both have #asian #eyes"
literally what

posting rare malissas :^)

Wow, I'm white and now I understand why the butthurt asian made this thread. This chick is just begging to be hated. Is that her angle? Schlack her face in makeup and be annoying? Not a bad plan to desperately seek attention to be honest.

You really like the word schlack don't you

Yes, it's super fun to say. I like putz and schlep and other jew words too.

but now less than 90% of being a qt grill is being thin

if you're thin, you're pretty much already there, and if you're not thin, you can't be Veeky Forums no matter how hard you try

was she heavier dafuq? from an 8 to a 4...

Yeah, but thicker chick chicks can go for that slut look. It really depends on their genes for fat distribution.

Men can be Veeky Forums if they're skinny or moderately muscular if they do menswear.

Or they can go for the mans man rugged look with a more built body, not Veeky Forums though.

Or they can go for the manslut look with too tight shit and built.

What are lighting, angles, and makeup?

Never trust a picture taken by a chick of herself.

thanks senpai

why is this board so fixated on physical attractiveness, beta orbiter bullshit, fuck
what does any of this have to do with clothes
fuck are you faggots really that insecure

>fuck are you faggots really that insecure

Yes.

this

Because being attractive is fashionable whether you like it or not.

physical attractiveness is one of the most important qualities in a human

Keep fucking coping incel

Oh look, a faggot with an inability to look decent. Go cry about being ugly somewhere else, potato nigger.

it's one of the most obvious qualities, which I think makes it over-rated.

you can see how aesthetic someone is in ten seconds, it takes a lot longer to learn to measure their intelligence, ambition, optimism etc.

Lol, ugly chicks are hilarious.

All we want is your genes and fertile body.

Why do women bake the shit out of their faces too look like a totally different person?? I'm all about girl using make up to cover some imperfections, but when you get to the point where you don't look like the person you really it truly makes me feel weird. Natural make up like pic related is a LOT, A FUCKING LOT better imo

Because maybe 1 in 50 girls look as good naturally as the girl in your pic (who probably has foundation and eyeshadow on as well as clearly has her eyebrows shaped and hair dyed)

What do you expect the rest of them to do? Walk around being naturally ugly?

She said she doesn't take feet pics, but she will on my watch.

Yes

I'd rather a naturally ugly girl than a naturally ugly girl with a layer of make-up.

Fair enough I suppose.

I think makeup is fine as long as you can still tell where the natural facial features are. I wish contouring and fake lashes and Kylie Jenner lips would die already

whos this semen oni?

Well, bad luck for you girls, then, now you know what it feels to be an ugly male!!

My girlfriend have always used little make up, at first when I started dating her I didn't even know she was wearing make up all the time, the first time I saw her without make up she looked kinda different but not THAT different. Natural make up is just simply the best.

This, honestly.

She has big feet. Please post

lol i'd love to see the spaghetti you produce in a real life situation

just face it, you're autistic and bitter

>daisy haze
never thought i would see her name on Veeky Forums out of all places
good taste

M8, I'm white. Loll yourself for having shit taste in women, you retard

Eww not only does that ugly hapa slut only fucks white guys, she fucks ugly ass ones too

Why do people start these threads?

*had plastic surgery on
FTFY

>natural
>hair dyed, obviously plucked + shaped eyebrows, eyeshadow, heavy foundation (can see the attempts at covering redness + bumps ect), blush, eyeliner...

but nah. its totally natural.

"makeup is disgusting!!! all women are whores!!! I prefer my wifeys au natural!!!"

Nothing is more embarrassing than colored contacts.

Nobody for a second believes thats your real eye color. Stop hating yourself

Not to mention possible/probable photoshop

Must be tough, swimming in all those fertile bodies lining up to share genes with you

I like the left more.

Olivia is hot af. She would still be a 9 with the bare minimum of make up. Her eyes look a little puffy in this and you cherrypicked the worst pic of her without make up.

probably cuz they think theyre ugly lol.

I get mad everytime a caked up basic slut calls an already insecure guy ugly or something. there is nothing that a dude can do about his face other than take care of his skin

Makeup or no makeup Olivia Wilde is not very attractive for a millionaire Hollywood actress who has limitless resources and access when it comes to ""appearance"" and ""style"".

White dick here
Post blog of slant whore

Get

>not reading the thread

yeah she has been under the knife, you can tell

Could be possible. Plastic surgery is really common in Korea. The equivalent of getting plastic sugery there is like getting braces here in the US, No big deal. Kids getting tits, noses and jawlines as graduation presents.

that's pretty fucked up, from what I've heard it really comes back to bite you in the ass later in life when all kinds of complications arise
and you can tell she's had something done, just compare:
v.

She's not even from Korea. She's an Americanized Asian, which is the worst kind of Asian

> implying I still wouldn't fuck her without make-up

explain

she's p cute physically but her personality is shit and she seems incredibly vapid on her social media.

Lol what a ugly cunt IN OPs pic

lol malissa blocked me on instagram i win

how'd you manage to trigger her?

Is that really her?? How is that possible?

surgery and a solid pound of make up just look at how thin her nose is now compared to then, only accomplishable by surgery