Me and my squads' beaters are your grails

Me and my squads' beaters are your grails

Those are not qasas

>raf velcros
laughing_whores.png

I really want black raf velcros highs, convince me not to get them.

lmfao is 2nd on the left wearing cargo shorts

RAF SIMONS IS A NO-SKILL PEDDLER OF INSUBSTANTIAL IDEOLOGIES WHO PUTS UNALTERED MILITARY SURPLUS GARMENTS ON HIS RUNWAYS AND APPEALS TO TEENAGE BOYS THAT ARE ENAMOURED WITH HIM SOLELY BECAUSE HIS 'DESIGNS' ARE THE SARTORIAL EQUIVALENT OF LOW-HANGING FRUIT. HE IS POSSIBLY THE MOST TALENTLESS OF THE TALENTLESS HACKS, AND THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING ANY RETAILER BUYS FROM HIM ENDS UP IN DEEP SALE IS WELCOME EVIDENCE THAT HE WILL SOON BE COMPLETELY OUT OF BUSINESS. EVERYBODY THAT CITES RAF SIMONS AS HIS OR HER 'FAVORITE' DESIGNER IS WOEFULLY MISLED.

>cargo shorts

ramones and geos are made to be beaters, if you worry about them getting dirty or worn you're doing it wrong

>rich white jews with daddy's money

lel

Meh, wouldn't wear anything in that picture.

Everyone in the picture is under 5'7"

But they're all manlet sized?

1. Keep your entry level RO clown shoes
2. What the fuck are those, KVA shitty laced Geobaskets, I'm laughing rn
3. No one EVER buys white mainline ramones (u gonna be wearing a RO hazmat suit too?)
4. Not Creatch or unsampled Dunks FOH with that trash, can be replacable by milk Geobaskets
5. Post 2010 Made in Portuguese Metal eyelet-ass Raf Velcros let alone 1 size too big

None of these are my "grails" just some really late SUFU fuccboys who can't style them for shit

What the fuck did you just say about me lil bich

>white
>jew

>having a "squad"
lmaoing at ur life

Looks like you autists scared all the girls away

Kevin?

what the fucks with this angle and everyone standing in a crescent moon shape formation?
is this a POV of you guys giving me a bukkake?

It's probably one of those angled mirrors you see in some shoe stores. They're standing like that to show off how cool their squad is (a quality directly linked to the brand and rarity of their sneakers). The intent is for you to tremble in awe and fear of their mighty cops.

betting my life they all look like shit
>theres a difference

is that nigga really wearing cargo shorts though

Eh, my Stan Smiths look way better than those gothic clownshoes.

I got the exact same shoes when I was 5

This is for this

Those look like trash and shit.

This a Sketchers outlet?

i own half of those and everybody roasting them and im getting roasted indirectly too
fuck u op u got me roasted