RAF SIMONS SS17

pittimmagine.com/corporate/fairs/uomo/media-gallery/2016/uomo90/rafsimons.html

I really didn't like it. Nothing felt fresh or interesting to me, and I felt like there was too many prints and graphics on the garments. I keep being more and more disappointed by Raf

He is trying to hop back with his old work. But its not interesting or fresh anymore, nobody needs this trash in 2016, only a bunch of cucks and naggers, kek. Rip, raf, just let it go and put youre lovers dick right in to your ass.

sauce?

to be honest I think Raf got butthurt about people referring to him as a minimalist (he mentioned it at least in 2 interviews), so he went a bit of a apeshit on this one. Mixed feelings about it here too

Boring colors

Lmao

>fucking aprons and smocks

finally my time has come, i've been wanting this for the last 5 years.

I like it, very wearable too for me. Maybe it isnt completely new concepts but many fits look good and i like many Pieces

USUALLY WHAT IM DRESSED IIIIN

raf has literally never made a good collection so no surprises here

I LIKE DAT. GONNA WEAR IT WITH MAI YEEZY BOOTS!

RAF SIMONS IS A NO-SKILL PEDDLER OF INSUBSTANTIAL IDEOLOGIES WHO PUTS UNALTERED MILITARY SURPLUS GARMENTS ON HIS RUNWAYS AND APPEALS TO TEENAGE BOYS THAT ARE ENAMOURED WITH HIM SOLELY BECAUSE HIS 'DESIGNS' ARE THE SARTORIAL EQUIVALENT OF LOW-HANGING FRUIT. HE IS POSSIBLY THE MOST TALENTLESS OF THE TALENTLESS HACKS, AND THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING ANY RETAILER BUYS FROM HIM ENDS UP IN DEEP SALE IS WELCOME EVIDENCE THAT HE WILL SOON BE COMPLETELY OUT OF BUSINESS. EVERYBODY THAT CITES RAF SIMONS AS HIS OR HER 'FAVORITE' DESIGNER IS WOEFULLY MISLED.

vetements and raf*

kill yourself my dude

I actually think this is way better than, for example, ss16. These silhouettes arent bad (most of them)

HELLO RAFO I JUST GAVE A BIG WHOOP

Slightly less shitty than FW16, but still absolutely shit. If Demna's influence could be completely erased we could see some real fucking designing again (keep him @ Balenciaga tho)

who tf wants to wear clothing with random gay boys on them, raf should stop projecting onto his clothing

all the shirts, sweaters, jackets etc. without the shitty patterns and graphics are nice
rest is lame though, pretty much the same shit as his isolated heroes collection, all the cropped tops are p awful aswell

this is an 18+ forum, underage please leave

other than wearing yellow and black, there is literally nothing similar.

>implying you don't give a big whoop
HELLO RAFO I JUST GAVE A BIG WHOOP

>hurr durr [le] meme xD :DD

newfag