WAYWT

Old one is trash and I'm tired of looking at it

hey :)

>infant's baptism dress, boys medium cargo joggers, high top chuck taylors

birthday /youthwave/ now

Neat but isn't it uncomfortable wearing a wet shirt?

hello!! =:O XD

bretty good
what are shoes

just gonna repost

Thoughts?

train conductor in high school

Oh my god I love this. I'm gonna save to my inspo folder if that's cool with you

you forgot half of your outfit buddy
mallcore/10

Nothing too special today.

literally any Veeky Forumsggot from 2012-present
v.dece
hobbit 2bh
bisected highscooler/10
middleschooler

>these are the people who critique your outfits

Why is half of Veeky Forums cringey 15 year olds?

>hobbit
what do you mean?

You are part of the reason why fa is so cancerous. Instead of giving him any kind of constructive advice you mock him. Nobody dresses perfectly from the start and hes obviously a beginner. Yet you complain that the quality of this board is so low. You need to look a yourself in the mirror and realize how toxic your personality is.

Holy fucking shit if that was ylyl I lost 7 times. Stay strong kiddos, you'll get it some day.

Ye boi.

Its all yours my friend

samefag

Samefig

Nice samefag

W2c jacket

emerald chore coat + collarless dress shirt + high waisted cropped trousers + longass shoes all combined make you look like bilbo my dude

honestly I'm okay with this. What could I do to improve though?

Posted in the other one just before it died :(

Anyway, more work clothes but this time with raingear

if you like it then you shouldn't change anything
that said, any combination of
>slightly chunkier shoes
>slimmer profile pants
>collared dress shirt
overall, try to aim for a less 'round' silhouette
hobbitcore isn't necessarily a bad thing, either

oh shit the shirt has a collar but the lighting makes it seem like it doesn't. Do you mean chunky shoes like Doc Martens or something?

Finally some good shit

This is beautiful

nice as fuck man

HOLY SHIT HAHAAHAHA

these shitty jokes are getting out of hand

Thanks

Advice?

not sure if bait, but here:
don't layer your torso so heavily on top of shorts, less clunky sneakers, no show socks, and sweet baby jesus I hope thats not a flannel on top of another flannel

one of the only decent fits in this thread
im honestly ready to fucking shoot myself
love the jacket so much.. not a fan of backwards snap backs but eh im biased

is this bait?
drop trip and also stop dressing like shit

First try at normcore.

Why the fuck are you on a fashion board

Nice ass

I like it a lot. I would say different shoes would work better though.

i hate this board

w2c that ass

jokes aside, jacket has potential but this fit is shit.love adidas but i dont respect people who wear the hats whatsoever.

No it's not bait you fucking tard, it's what people wore that day. Get your head out of your ass faggot.

Not the original poster but if those were honest waywt pictures they shouldn't be on Veeky Forums

Sorry friend. Maybe people that post on the fashion board should try to be fashionable

w2c everything?

So everyone on WAYWT threads has to be decked out in Julius. RO or any of the other meme brands? Suck my dick, I've been here for way too long to get sucked into the hivemind of Veeky Forums.

Pants look comfy but there is nothing noticeable about this fit

Please, you are wearing a black t-shirt, cargo pants, and sneakers that looked like they were tied by a middle schooler. I excluded plenty of fits because most of them have at least some thought put into them.
is great
is great
is great
Just try putting more effort into what you wear. You dress like a kid. People appreciate things that aren't following the "hivemind", but because of your inability to put together a comprehensive and creative fit, and your terrible picture quality, you are not appreciated.

quality

>right pic
>leans into car
>Hey mister, you looking for a good time? ;)
i made a transparency someone else do the rest

holy shit this is hilarious

lol

Swag jeggings dude!

jacket is from knoch/urst
shirt and pants are yyph
shoes are 10sei0otto

I thought that jacket was familiar

Damn dude I was just wearing shit to go chill. Post your own fit fuckboy.

What do you do for a living? do you post anywhere else? saving your fit for inspo bruv it's so good

ahaha bringing the bants to johnny boy

>julius
>fashionable

heheh

if you're going to become a butthurt piece of shit when exposed to criticism in a thread specifically made for people to help others with their shit fits, then don't fucking post

That wasn't criticism you twat, it was just ripping on my clothes were basic. Dumb fuck.

Don't put your skateboard in your backpack you fucking poser.

>butthurt fag gets butthurt from being accused of being butthurt

i'm a college student currently but i tutor on the side. its where i get my money for clothes

i dont post anywhere other than here

Wow now you are very mad. Your fit was boring because it stayed in a safe space. It broke no boundaries. I would never think to myself in public looking at this fit, "wow this guy dresses nice". The clothing looks cheap, like you bought it from h&m or Zara, and then you take the picture from a weird angle. Did you not have a table to put your phone on while you stood back far away enough to get the entire fit? And if you were just wearing shit to chill why post? I don't get it.

damn does tutoring pay that well? what's your major?

supreme x levis jacket

ahhahaha nice uggs

manlet is small enough to steal from his sisters wardrobe it looks like

because the literal definition of WAYWT threads is.....you got it! What you fucking wore that day. I lurk these once in and I always see people like you.

nah i was inspired by yung lean. I know it's a dick thing to say but i feel like because I have above average looks i can pull off things that most people cant. I've gotten hella complements from bops n hoes for wearing them, and only the fuccboiis who wear nike tees and roshes dissed me lmaoo

i get minimum wage but my parents pay my living expenses

Post mask.

Where the fuck would you put it while riding a fucking bike 10mi?

you are legit retarded

ok

chillness interests me, better posture edition

pretty good, but you should tuck your pants into the shoes

Airport fit

Apologies for the messy room also déjà vu x

Top half & shoes are sweet I just don't get Rick & his 3/4 pants but that's my opinion so ignore me

Last repost of this
Nice fits!
Might be goo. Can't see it good enough.

The pants are Isabel Benenato and it's super-long (compared to Rick). However, i like them bc of fabrics - it's way more luxury then Rick's

But you're average looking

whatever you say lmaoo

>bops and hoes
this is satire right?

also nigga u ugly

i think the sandals with socks look absolutely terrible here
that mirror in combination with the tricky ricky makes you look skinnyfat with childbearing hips
lose some weight, get some actual shoes and take better pictures

Lol who is this loser

no this just how we talk in balifornia senpai

u a bitch nigga wish a nigga would hah

>non white
>above average
those "bops n hoes" were making fun of you go back to picking oranges or whatever