Are the people who seem to be so excited about Adidas´ new shoes and making threads bashing nike actually grown ass...

Are the people who seem to be so excited about AdidasĀ“ new shoes and making threads bashing nike actually grown ass adults or just some kiddos?

They're kids. The average fashion forward person still fucks with Nike.

Also this "The logo is too big meme needs to die" It's no worst than 3 stripes

They complain about the swoosh logo but then they wear a striped tracksuit

This is now a Nike appreciation thread.

ugly as fuck

go check /r/streetwear and u tell me lmao
all dick riding teens "on the next thing"

nike is matttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Not him, but you know damn well if adidas made them and Kanye wore the you would have a raging boner right now.

If it didn't look like someone just glued a zipper on the side of the shoe, it'd be fucking dope.

Fuck i want those

I dont bash nike, but i feel like adidas are dropping so many new shoes
>mfw mua en fuego

man if nike aint have drizzy then they wouldnt have NOTHIN

nike are still sick but addidas are bigger than ever

It is very clear actual adidas shills post here.

Yeah but they're only big becuase Yeezy hype.

I still see more Nike in the grand scheme of thing but I think Adidas is where nike was like 4 years ago

Whats nike?

>shills

i really wonder if that's the case

>looks like zipper was glued
>can clearly see the stiching
?

Are the people who seem to be so excited about making threads bashing people who seem to be so excited about AdidasĀ“ new shoes and making threads bashing nike actually grown ass adults or just some kiddos?

It's a mix of underage hypebeast internet dwellers and shills, if you were really Veeky Forums you would know that neither Nike nor Adidas are fashionable

so what? its intended to look like it has no purpose and suprise - it HAS no purpose. might as well buy pants made out of wood

Paid Shills