Can the hijab ever be Veeky Forums? Please, no /pol/

Can the hijab ever be Veeky Forums? Please, no /pol/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4N1yjZnebDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop talking about islam please. are you a muslim ? if yes, fucking hide. don't be loud about your religion. how can you feel secure about it ? i don't.

nothing related to this piece of shit religion can ever serve a good purpose

no

Only a burqa tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=4N1yjZnebDk

I think it could work

I think they're cute

If you're Muslim yeah, why not, but if you're not, isn't that cultural appropriation?

Please stop talking about your religion like it's a good thing

Thiccc

she in isis im in isis

>Please, no /pol/.

stop right there. this is degenerate. don't be "transculture" if you aren't a purebred muslim.

As long as you can coordinate its color(s)/pattern with your fit, they're effay

is this transculture?

H-hey guys what do you think about this really loaded piece of clothing that is a symbol of this religion that everyone fucking hates

>pls no pol though :^))

dude, nuns do also wear hair-covering hoods/scarfes. The slavic rural parts also have women wearing headscarfs. It's nothing solely islamic, it's been around for a long time

which came first?

Covering your head isn't a muslim concept

Orthodox russian women also wear headscarves on Sundays, similar to your pic.

hillary looks really pretty here

my gyp romanian grandma wears headscarves and looks effay without trying just because of it

>cultural appropriation
No, it's just retarded.

kys asap

Yes
A lot of high end fashion designers are starting to jump into to the modesty fashion train

Also, headscarfs aren't just for terrorists like some anons said, my saintly, Christian grandmother used to wear them too

No, you shouldn't force women to wear hijabs. If you're really, really aesthetically retarded you can consider it fashionable, when in reality it's a headpiece forced onto most women. I'm not /pol/ but to act like Muslims are all good because you think they're marginalized is retarded. They have huge problems regarding women's rights.

Short answer, no, the hijab isn't fashionable. Neither is a burqa tbqh.

it's like Veeky Forums is full of people that want to ruin the board

like muslims ?

>you shouldn't force women to wear hijabs
we don't. they're free to get out of the system

delete this, and never ever say anything about islam in here ever again. don't ever provide a topic for people to show their hatred towards islam again. please. i'm a muslim too but i'm embarassed and i hide.

if they do get out of the system then they are likely to be beaten or stoned to death

no they're not. some countries have fucked up people and culture. ok stop replying, stop bumping up this thread. stop making this topic visible to people. stop making people think about islam. let them forget about us.

>beaten or stoned to death
Not all Muslim countries are Pakistan
>Can the hijab ever be Veeky Forums
>hijab
No.
>veil
Yes.
What's the difference? One is for muslims and the other is less specific.

>Please, no /pol/
you can't. all white people are /pol/.

i miss casemods

underrated post

The idea behind slav wearing kasinka, pretty much selo style and not so often seen in the city unless they go to church. Is when you young you show off your long hair and when you get married you cover up your head.