Shoes collection General

Post/rate/critique, show us what you got fàm

id on blue boots?

Fracap

ID on TN's?

Some of my sneaks aswell

Those pink/blue/black Rafs are truly disgusting

Forgot pic again

10th Anniversary, probs only released in Europe.

They are Sick. Whered you get em

didnt want to make a new thread but my asian grandma made these shoes, i think they have charm but my sis is telling meanonette noooo, thoights?

LONDON

They are Nice + The sentimental value

Gimme those Margeilas

Bought in 2008, had them ds til 2013 when I stopped collecting sneakers and started wearing them, have been scarcely used since, they still hold up nice.

Pretty unique colorway, can't even find a pic with the infrared swoosh online.

do you still have your geos? also post more fits please

Cute

They're for sale
I have plinth geos and all blacks

Old fit pic

What size boii please no manlet

tfw only have
>all white stans
>black and white supes
>black roshe
>black 1460s
>cherry 1460s
>black 1461s
>black oxfords
>brown brogues
>tan timbs
all i'll ever need lmao.

We should start selling the Flyknits man, I don't even wear Nike anymore except my socks

they are 42

>jesus christ all this absolute fucking shi-
>that top row
>those ann d's
what kind of a person owns all of this

A mango

you are inspo

ID on chelseas?

they regular stans or raf simons?

hey a quick question for you: I bought a pair of thom brownes a few weeks ago and while the length is ok they are too narrow and really uncomfortable on my toes. the fact that the leather is hard doesn't really help either. do they stretch significantly over time in your experience or should I rather resell them?

those TDs are terrible

nice rafs

left to right, back to front:

ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, okay, ugly

ugly, ugly, ugly, expensive-but-meh, ugly, has-potential-in-knoch-style-fits

meh, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly

>everything is a meme
>dressed by the Internet

you post these and that pic of you and you faggy knife every collection thread.

haven't had this problem as I wear the smallest size thom offers (7UK), which fit perfectly. Maybe try a half sz up? Also mine have stretched, but not significantly. and the inside is now soft enough to wear without socks (took 2 years). Also the benefit of being able to replace the steel caps on heel/toe makes them last truly a lifetime

apc beatle boots love em
:)

>those free run 2s

The goat frees

i know lol, my friend bought them for me as a joke gift for literally $20 new

LMAO u mad poor fag?

Bro hell yeah, I would pay retail for the OG anthracite/white anyday

this is perfect. the only thing I would add to this is some qasas or something but imo tech type fits look much better with jordans anyway

Tfw I got them for $8

Those meh's are 700 Euro Prada dress shoes (I got for 450 at a sale).

Just saying.

what size is your icon pullover and are you selling it

You should get some shoe trees.

shoe trees are not for sneakers you retard

Budget is tight

What are some Veeky Forums running shoes or atheletic shoes? Are all white Asics Veeky Forums? What should I wear with running shoes? joggers? shorts?

have you ever had an original thought in your entire life

No shit? I meant his leather shoes. Like those Pradas (?) look creased to shit.

pic of your toes ma

are you blind

the meme king

post "buy more memes" and you will be blessed with dank memes for life

Small and no. Am selling a first drop plague hoodie tho

>he thinks price corporates to looks
You own air tech challenges. All opinions trashed

A friend is offering to sell me a pair of black leather SLP cropped jodhpurs worn once for $400.
I want them but I don't know if they'd do anything for my rotation.

what are those nikes at the top right?

this

>living the meme

tell your sister to fuck off, those are dank af

>being a wigger

+1 for the hikers
good to know fracaps wear in gracefully

homeless-core

solid, other than the bedazzled fag boots

for some reason you only ever wear 2 of your pairs of shoes?

dumb faggot you slut

your shoes are not

I think I need a fresh new pair of something

u mean everting

lma0

wracked

Why are you even on this board?

the sneakers are all right but for the love of god get some half decent shoes

Fucking puked everywhere

id on the newbalances in the bottem right

Nice

New to Veeky Forums are any of these any good?

Ayy, I love the Air Tech Challenges

not a fan of the lime green or the blue-grey (can't really tell), but the rest are worth hanging on to at least. Everything in the far left is good

black boots & superstars

poor boys ww@

i c u

Hey guys how do I spot fake Velcro's? I'm having a dilemma about returning them.

post pics. i bought a pair of fakes once. educated myself since

they will be extremely shitty

look fine to me

I've seen some youtubers show a code followed by the shoe size not "raf Simons" followed by the shoe size

these shoes have been being made for ages
theres bound to be some differences in each batch
what you should be more concerned about is the leather quality and the stitching because usually fakes will use garbage leather and cant stitch straight for shit

The stitching is superb. But I'm not familiar with Raf's so I'm just trying to make sure I didn't fuck up.

w2c backpack

what u think family

ive seen your collection grow over time
at first it was really shitty hypebeast shoes now its Veeky Forums memes
i really cant tell whats worse
only thing thats got me mirin is the pink stans and those flyknit trainer+ bcus i hate all runners except those
think for urself bud i bet u cant even put ur uniqlo outfits together without your mothers approval

I own that exact margiela colorway. I also own old beat up white CP retro achilles and similar black SLP (mine are tall jodhs).

I find that the CPs and SLP boots work better for my fits these days than my margielas. the margielas made more sense when I was doing a cropped tim coppens/stephan schneider/robert geller kinda thing.

do you find that you can integrate your margielas well into your fits? i'm guessing you don't really do the full on slp thing with your outfits, even though you own a pair of boots?

desu i really like the look of achilles and i would totally wear them if i didnt have wack wide feet
the margielas are wider and they look normal when i wear them i guess as opposed to my old pair of achilles being stretched to the limit
okay im exaggerating a little but u get the point
personally the gats and achilles fill the same spot just with a different character to it
and yeah i dont do full slp since im not anorexic, probably a little too muscular to wear them properly but i really like the look and ive always wanted some boots

no trees in the boots? they look rough

that's pretty weird my cps are more comfortable than my gats, gats are probably the tightest shoe I own.

Are those pink and black, and black and red/blue shoes ironic?

And why would you ruin a perfectly good pair of shoes by writing shitty quotes all over them?

Holy shit this is such a hilarious shoe collection.

desu ive been too lazy to get trees for the boots
any suggestions?
might be the only person to say i think creases in boots are cool but i also want them to last

Why do those shoes on the far left look like tissue-box shoes?

I've only tried regular woodlore ones and they didn't fill the toe box completely on the sides. Might have gotten too small of a size, I have some split toe ones coming in though and I've heard that's what most people use for SLP boots. ideally I'd want lasted ones but oh well

Rate.

I bought the Tubulars almost a year ago but barely wear them because i'm finding the colourway extremely hard to pull off without looking autistic (i.e. the jeans and joggers look).

The basketball shoes are for playing only.

Recommend me some effay sneakers or boots.

tfw ive been working on my shoe collection for almost a year now before i post it in one of these threads...

i-i'll be back in a month or two senpais...

my CPs are 43 and my gats are 44.5. The Gats fit perfectly but I needed to get exactly the right size and they apparently run a bit small, whereas CPs have always run a bit big for me (natty 44).

I got the ATC because when I was a kid and Agassi clothing was all the rage my parents couldn't afford it. Same with those Jordan 6's.

I made this t-shirt to go with them too (made a scan of an old ATC T-shirt I thrifted, redesigned the Challenge Court logo and stuff down to the last speckle with Inkscape - takes like 3 minutes for my PC to just render the image - and coded a filter for the splatter effect, came out great).

I got the ATC because when I was a kid and Agassi clothing was all the rage my parents couldn't afford it. Same with those Jordan 6's.

I made this t-shirt to go with them too (made a scan of an old ATC T-shirt I thrifted, redesigned the Challenge Court logo and stuff down to the last speckle with Inkscape - takes like 3 minutes for my PC to just render the image - and coded a filter for the splatter effect, came out great).