Hey Veeky Forumsgs...

Hey Veeky Forumsgs. I need to find some good whitet sneakers but apparently pic related are memes and I can't find the ones with the small heart. Please give me some suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.doverstreetmarket.com/us/sneaker-space/play-cdg-x-converse
shop.doverstreetmarket.com/comme-des-garcons/play/footwear
svenssonshop.com/en/footwear/
beckettsimonon.com/products/mens-low-top-sneakers-white-leather
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All white Reeboks

fuark brah.
i need to get my hands a pair of cdgs.
they look sick and class

I can only find the ones with the big heart :(

just get some white chucks and stitch the heart on yourself, probably save fifty bucks too

you can't get it new anymore
i've spend hours looking for it online. asked the guy in the cdgplay pocket store and they said they arent made anymore. they only have the big heart and the ones with small hearts all over

it's printed on.

sick

that pic looks very comfy

If you want canvas, Shoes Like Pottery is a good choice. If leather, can't go wrong with Common Cucks.

shop.doverstreetmarket.com/us/sneaker-space/play-cdg-x-converse

>shop.doverstreetmarket.com/us/sneaker-space/play-cdg-x-converse

goddamn, when did they drop? i checked like a few weeks ago and they didn't have them

they must be a s/s16 re-release

Don't listen to this fashion victim shoes like pottery are way overpriced fo what they are, they're just vulcanized canvas shoes, they're (almost) exactly the same as chucks, I think they're only worth it if you really like the design and don't mind paying that price for "rebranded" chucks. Oh, and you can go wrong with common projects, they're not that comfy and you can find "cheaper" leather sneakers with the same quality and more comfort, cop CPs only if you really love that exact design

Maybe you checked the other doverstreetmarket, I checked the same page some weeks ago and they were there.

so what, chances are nobody who will see you wearing them knows about cdg

SLP are like $120 from goodweaver. Not really a big deal and I've found they're tougher than chucks.

yeah i checked dsml

>shop.doverstreetmarket.com/comme-des-garcons/play/footwear
not in london

>you can find "cheaper" leather sneakers with the same quality and more comfort
What would those be? All similar quality leather sneakers cost as much as CPs.

They look so good :(

The shipping and handling is exensive in japan, itwas another $90 for me. $210 is not very cheap for just canvas sneakers, also I'm not counting taxes.

svenssonshop.com/en/footwear/

these are the best cp alternatives ive came across i doubt youll find anything better.
beckettsimonon.com/products/mens-low-top-sneakers-white-leather

Am I missing something here? These just look like chucks with a shitty heart painted on.

well thats what they are.

Svenssons are even more expensive than CPs (except on sale like now), but all the reviews I have seen say the leather quality is worse and the silhouette is chunkier.

They're on sale 2 times every year, if you can wait they're worth it. Also you're not limited to svenssons, there's also that and many other good alternatives. I just linked svenssons because it was easy to remember (because they're on sale), I won't make a list of good CP alternatives for a random user on Veeky Forums, every person is capable of doing research by themselves.
It's not difficult to find good "minimalist" leather low top sneakers at every price range, I wish there were more alternatives to canvas sneakers, most of them are shit or are way overpriced like shoes like pottery.

white supergas are pretty nice

Gg no re

these are better imo

adidas did it again

laggards on Veeky Forums will literally buy a pair of trumped up normal chucks for double the price simply because there's a "fashionable" logo printed on them. it's actually hilarious.

Don't share that outdated pic, at least update the prices and remove the ones that aren't sold anymore.

common projects has a great internet marketing team

im just going to end the statement there

definitely more minimal, hard to get where I live tho, with the shipping costs and all

newfags leave now. gb2reddit

Can you actually contribute to the thread instead of shitposting, you're not better than the ones you called newfags.

okay. like others have said there for impressionable teens who are new and want to be "le fashunable xD :D" without having any knowledge of anything. Basically people who belong on leddit.

All in all, don't cop it's a bad cop.

as for you gb2reddit

it's their money, why do you care so much? If you want them to use their money to buy better and actually fashionable shoes suggest something.
Also Veeky Forums is basically impressionable teens who want to be "le fashunable xD :D" without having any knowledge of anything, this is not a serious fashion forum.

back to /mlp/ - you clearly did not understand fashion

>b-b-but *I* already own them and fell for them, so he can't say those thing about me.

newfriends

I don't even own them.

mem XDD

>fashion
>a prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing, etc.:

going full rick is just as ∞fashionkek as all pastels, gucci or raf. clothing items are part of one or more cultures that have certain meanings or associations in different cultures

I bought these and accidentally left them at a hotel I was staying in

Idiot

get some shoes like pottery or some shit.
those are awful

Why is CDG Play so popular on Veeky Forums? Isn't it just a cheap cashgrab diffusion line?

Some of the real CDG stuff is interesting, nothing I'd wear but at least it's something, but the CDG Play stuff is just normal basics with a big gay heart or obnoxious lettering on it. What's the appeal? Just because it's Japanese and within a teen's budget?

Yes, its in the same league as fashion brand wallets, belts, sunglasses and perfume.
Pure logo whoring cashgrab.

I just like the shoes looks, and they're not expensive but I would not buy a CDG Play t-shirt-