Skating isn't cool or fashionable, it's kind of sporty. Sporty is kind of ruddy and ugly...

Skating isn't cool or fashionable, it's kind of sporty. Sporty is kind of ruddy and ugly. Like gym clothing or skate shoes and brand tees from ugly mall shops.
It's not like the excitement of Allsaints black wool and leather boots and shoes.
The 5panel is pure garbage and Tyler Creator is tacky.

I agree, skating is for middle and high schoolers.

And poor college kids who think a long board is a cool alternative to a car

ok but like they still got you to come here and complain so how did you end up even more lame than them is what I'm wondering?

With very few exceptions, if you live in a big city and drive a car, you're fucking dead as far as being cool is cocerned.

you were beat up by mexicans your whole life

>implying it's possible to be more lame than a skater
>implying it's illegitimate to complain about shit fits that skaters call fashion

It appears that what your saying is schizophrenic.

Caring about what's cool and trendy is not fashionable either. Complaining about it even makes you look a bit pathetic. Who really gives a shit? People can enjoy different things and still be fa.

not everyone who skates shops at zumiez.

>tumor on his foot
>sock over shoe
>board is as clean as his ass
cmon son

Go back to MFA you hipster faglord

You know what we called kids who looked like that at the skatepark growing up? Posers.

Alright

10/10 troll
Skating is and will always be cool.

Plus,
I can kickflip.
The ladies-
They love me.

What?
Are you 16?
Punk

I don't skate to be more fashionable
I skate because it's fun and I enjoy it
It has very little to do with what I wear or my interest in fashion, though there is some influence and ideas that overlap with the things I enjoy in fashion

Do you fuck your mom with those typing hands? Because that's how you appear.

You're just bitter because your fatass would just break the board if you stepped on

Do you get to make out with those "ladies" after a hard day in the urban jungle??

Go fuck your mom.

he's icing his ankle
b8

Not even bait dude. Clothes expensive enough that your mom had to buy them for you were decidedly not cool (except for osiris sneaks) in the late 90s skate scene, as was even looking like you gave a shit how you dressed.

Skaters and just dudes with kike dads with $$$. Anything expensive is "cool" and "hip".

Then this troll won't admit that Allsaints is superior quality and design.

they ride for supreme and FA. it's 2016, people have realized super baggy jeans and osiris look like shit.

>they ride for supreme and FA
played out

right, and they still woulda been called posers back in the day because they look like they spend more time getting dressed than skating.

the point is that they're talented skateboarders and not "posers."

that means they get paid to wear their shit are you serious they're walking ads

except they're way better than you ever were. you're the poser for telling people what they can and can't wear.

so any skateboarder that has ever been sponsored is a poser?

>except they're way better than you ever were.

I don't give a shit, I stopped skating in 10th grade like everyone should.

You're the poser for looking up to fuckboys who spend more time coiffing their hair than riding a board. Why aren't you outside skating right now? Because you're a poser.

no im saying that the things paid skaters wear doesn't represent the norm at all

you´re not supposed to be 100% fashionable just do the shit you like and steal some ideas from here. i skateboard coz its popular in my friends circle and fun stuff to do.
if there´s no need to get bitchy why you´d wanna go there? are you really that much insecure?

you're such a poser dude

>skating
>fashion
what? I've been skating for a long time but hell I aint going for how good I look and most people dont either, stretchy slim jeans for comfortable reasons, a casual tee with any brand and a 5-panel cause they're comfy and has a good sun-blocking on your eyes. /thread